White energy

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Nefer wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Awwww, but you showing that you are willing to work with white energy and white arts makes you less polarized xD no worries! Hehe
Indeed. I acknowledge both sides. My persona is of both light and dark ^^ it is just my energy that I use in workings (healings and castings) that is dark. I do not consciously pull from my D.E, it just happens. So I think if I consciously pull from the L.E that should do the trick.
I think I am the same. I believe I have D.E. (through past life) but I can't seem to call upon it as easy as white light. :frowndevil: how do you connect to it or just dark energies in general?
Every time I think of the divine darkness, I see a large pulsing violet crystal. Today I tried to connect to it and felt my heart pounding *-* not sure if that is supposed to happen... It was uncomfortable but it did make me feel aware that I am alive xD it may be because I encountered another curious entity there that my heart sped up... I will try to connect again ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
ophidia
Patron Deities: A, E, F, V, Y, N, C
Your favourite Demon?: A

Just getting used to those different types of energies through the environment or your companions could help a lot, so you are more familiarised with them. Eventually you will be able to find the same energy from within, or easily draw from external sources! When I first started out the energy that came most naturally for me was golden, and very dark energy gave me terrible headaches and nausea. But nowadays I use dark energy for almost everything.

Gaze upon the cruel smile of the Crawling Chaos
Hear the maddening whispers surrounding you
Feel the pleasant sting of those sharp nails
And draw closer like a moth to a flame...
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
Nefer wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Awwww, but you showing that you are willing to work with white energy and white arts makes you less polarized xD no worries! Hehe
Indeed. I acknowledge both sides. My persona is of both light and dark ^^ it is just my energy that I use in workings (healings and castings) that is dark. I do not consciously pull from my D.E, it just happens. So I think if I consciously pull from the L.E that should do the trick.
I think I am the same. I believe I have D.E. (through past life) but I can't seem to call upon it as easy as white light. :frowndevil: how do you connect to it or just dark energies in general?
Every time I think of the divine darkness, I see a large pulsing violet crystal. Today I tried to connect to it and felt my heart pounding *-* not sure if that is supposed to happen... It was uncomfortable but it did make me feel aware that I am alive xD it may be because I encountered another curious entity there that my heart sped up... I will try to connect again ^^

To answer your question honestly, I do not know how I connect to my Dark energy. I just naturally do. I breathe in deep gather my energy into a ball and direct it to whatever purpose I am using it for. It so happens that it is dark energy ^^ I apologize if this does not help.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Nefer

ophidia wrote:Just getting used to those different types of energies through the environment or your companions could help a lot, so you are more familiarised with them. Eventually you will be able to find the same energy from within, or easily draw from external sources! When I first started out the energy that came most naturally for me was golden, and very dark energy gave me terrible headaches and nausea. But nowadays I use dark energy for almost everything.

I have only gotten a fuzzy head and nauseous from Dark energy that was from an entity with ill intent. That is a clear give away to me. Normal Dark Demonic Energy does not have this affect on me. Only with the intent of the entity is bad towards me do I feel ill. That has only happened with one entity so far.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
ophidia

Nefer wrote:I have only gotten a fuzzy head and nauseous from Dark energy that was from an entity with ill intent. That is a clear give away to me. Normal Dark Demonic Energy does not have this affect on me. Only with the intent of the entity is bad towards me do I feel ill. That has only happened with one entity so far.
What you said did make me realise I was lumping dark energy together! Dark demonic energy is also very natural for me, due to past lives. I experienced these effects with my first companion, who is from a "hell realm" of sorts and not a normal demon.

Familiarity really should help with incompatible energy. That being said, I haven't tried working with white energy.

Nefer

ophidia wrote:
Nefer wrote:I have only gotten a fuzzy head and nauseous from Dark energy that was from an entity with ill intent. That is a clear give away to me. Normal Dark Demonic Energy does not have this affect on me. Only with the intent of the entity is bad towards me do I feel ill. That has only happened with one entity so far.
What you said did make me realise I was lumping dark energy together! Dark demonic energy is also very natural for me, due to past lives. I experienced these effects with my first companion, who is from a "hell realm" of sorts and not a normal demon.

Familiarity really should help with incompatible energy. That being said, I haven't tried working with white energy.
Aren't Demons from the infernal realms? ( hell realms) with the exception of Fallen Angels who are not originally from The Infernal Realms but do reside there now.

The one who I felt ill intent from was a Goetic Demon. He resides in the Hell realms. He was summoned and sent after me. The issue has since been resolved. But I could always tell when he was near.
ophidia

Nefer wrote:Aren't Demons from the infernal realms? ( hell realms) with the exception of Fallen Angels who are not originally from The Infernal Realms but do reside there now.

The one who I felt ill intent from was a Goetic Demon. He resides in the Hell realms. He was summoned and sent after me. The issue has since been resolved. But I could always tell when he was near.
The "hell realm" I talk is about is quite literal, and not the demonic/infernal realms in general. Literal as in...it fits stereotypical descriptions of hell as described in some cultures. Do you mean he resides in that kind of realm? :o That's a bit surprising.

Yikes, I hope you were alright!

darkmoon

ophidia wrote:
Nefer wrote:
yes, familiars r great............

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”