EFT aka tapping

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I've been using the emotional freedom technique which is a way to clear chi by tapping on certain meridian points while making a statement regarding your feelings.

I have been using this to deal with and explore emotions that are complicated and I might not know where they come from. I find it helpful and thought I would share it if you are unfamiliar.

It can also be used on limiting beliefs or not knowing what to do etc. I think it can really be used on anything. Some people have really great experiences and feel very clear after doing tapping even for 20 minutes. I tend to feel better but nothing really revelatory. If using it on limiting beliefs you can muscle test for different things to find out what's underneath a problem. For instance, if you have a belief that is " I don't deserve more money" you would test strong for it. You can also use a pendulum and the pendulum would say yes even though it is something you do not wish to believe or feel. I have found tapping on limiting beliefs helpful in changing my perspective in the long run.

Here are a couple videos showing how to do it. I prefer the longer method as I think it is more effective for me. I can't seem to find a video on the longer method so I'll just post these two which show the standard basic recipe for EFT.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let me know if you also have used it or find it helpful!
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I’ve tried it for anxiety but it didn’t help at all.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I think the key to using it is trying to uncover what's underneath it all. And when you find that limiting belief or more feelings associated with it it's supposed to release it. I've tried to use it for anxiety too with limited success. It has prevented me from having panic attacks but it didn't fix the problem.

For anxiety issues I really Barry McDonagh's videos on youtube.

General Anxiety:

Panic attacks:

Really I think it's pretty much the same video and concept. Hope this helps!

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”