Emotion Code

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

The emotion code is a method I found not too long ago that I have been working with to clear what Dr. Nelson calls trapped emotions. He theorizes that when we have strong emotions sometimes they get caught in the body and we can release them through identifying them on a chart and running a magnet or hand down the governing meridian since all meridians connect to the governing meridian. The governing meridian runs from the front above your teeth over the head and down the back all the way down the sacrum. You can also just run a magnet or your hand down from in between the eyes down the back of your neck. I usually run the magnet down from in between the eyes down the sacrum.
Here's the chart:
https://www.healerslibrary.com/flowchar ... otions.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's the process:
1) Do I have a trapped emotion?
2) Can I release this trapped emotion?
3) Is it in column A?
Is it in column B?
4) Is it in an odd row ?
Is it in an even row?
5) Is it in 1? 3? 5?
Is it in 2? 4? 6?
6) Is it .... and test each emotion in that square. You can do it by the emotion name or its number in the square.

When you identify the trapped emotion you may have to ask about how old you were when you had it and try to identify the incidence before releasing it.
You can't release it until your body tells you its ok.

So before releasing ask, "Can I release this trapped emotion?"
If it keeps saying no you may need to ask and find out where in your body it is lodged.

If when asking which emotion it is they all test weak or the pendulum keeps saying no, it could be an inherited emotion. And you can ask, "Is it inherited depression, inherited frustration etc.?"

Inherited emotions are released by running a magnet down the governing meridian 10x and regular ones are released by running a magnet down 3x.

You can ask if you have a trapped emotion pertaining to a specific situation, injury, limiting belief, etc.

There is also the concept of the heart wall. The heart wall is a wall of trapped emotions around the heart that protect us from harm. It's the same process to releasing trapped emotions, but you first ask if you have a heart wall, and then ask if you can release a trapped emotion from the heart wall. And then you can continue as normal.

After doing some of it you may feel relief or you may just feel lighter and less weighed down. I've only been working with it for a couple months, but if you have any questions please let me know.

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”