Need Help and Some Feeder Advice

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

I wasn't at all sure where to put this - while, because of the nature of my feeding practice, it is a topic for people over the age of 18, I am aware that not every feeder is a member of that group, and I really do need help.

Last night was the first time I've fed since my rebirth... I had a headache when my friend messaged me through facebook... and after he'd gifted me with his energy release, that headache was gone... which made me realize I've been starving myself.

I am not a psychic vampire. I don't transmute energies I feed on - it has to be pure. I also have an extremely limited pool of resources to draw from. I won't feed on my husband, because if I get into that habit, eventually I'll damage him - also he works around very dangerous caustics all day and feeding makes people lethargic and if done too often, can lead to exhaustion and a lack of situational awareness.

My husband is the only regular physical companion I have access to. My facebook friend is the only long-distance companion I have access to, and my interactions with him are deliberately infrequent. I had a few friends, before I got so seriously damaged, who didn't mind me sipping, but I tried not to make it a habit because it just seems wrong to constantly gnaw on your friends - and I'm always so afraid of the addictive qualities of my kind of feeder. If my meals get addicted, they won't stop feeding me - they won't WANT to stop, and sometimes it can trigger a state in my kind that causes us to harm them. The harm can eventually be deadly.

I'm not so hungry that I've lost control, but the electric heat of my friend's offering last night, the under-the-skin BURN, and the IMMEDIATE relief of my headache, tells me that I'm dangerously close and that I'm already damaging myself.

I don't know what to do about it.

I consulted with my companions last night, and we've decided that as soon as they're available and I've got some spare cash, I'm going to request a custom Desire Demon, which I know will help, but I won't be able to place a request until the first week of next month, and I have no idea how long it will take to pay off that order.

Is there a feeder here who has anyone spare in their stable with strong sacral and root chakra energy production, or is there someone who would be willing to offer me energy every so often (probably every three days right now, but as I get stable I can smooth it down to weekly)? They need to be healthy and emotionally stable, and preferably comfortable with sexual energy and the discussions that create sexual release. I am willing to adapt to their needs - my facebook friend is obsessed with ballet feet and part of his fetish is sharing what he adores with me, so we look at muscular feet in slippers en pointe and discuss the aesthetics of each leg and foot. I find myself quite able to appreciate his perspectives when I'm connected (feet don't do it for me personally, but because they do it for him, they work for me while I'm connected to him). That's what I mean by adaptable to their needs.

I am a very private person, despite my online presence. I'm not comfortable with asking this... but I'm asking anyway because last night showed me that I'm in trouble and I need help.
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Raven, I know how you feel! As a priest caste Psi, I have to take in an enormous amount of energy to be healthy. My Demons let me feed, since I sicken and die without it. They have to limit me, because they are not sure what a strict diet of demonic energy will do to me. Their energy is very compatible with my needs, though. They keep me ailve, but leave me Hungry, so I am seeking other sources. I can learn to feed on sunlight, colors, strong smells or elemental energy, but, unfortunately, I still need a lot of physical human energy. CH has a 'Vampiric Feeder Binding', and I have one on layaway. I want to try it. They also have a 'Binding Bag For Excess Energy Vampirism', which creates amulets that will suck up ambient human energy. You could modify the spell to only pick up the type of energy you need, and to not take from the wearer. That way you could send out friends and family to vacuum up energy for you. Hope this helps!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User1265455

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Raven, I know how you feel! As a priest caste Psi, I have to take in an enormous amount of energy to be healthy. My Demons let me feed, since I sicken and die without it. They have to limit me, because they are not sure what a strict diet of demonic energy will do to me. Their energy is very compatible with my needs, though. They keep me ailve, but leave me Hungry, so I am seeking other sources. I can learn to feed on sunlight, colors, strong smells or elemental energy, but, unfortunately, I still need a lot of physical human energy. CH has a 'Vampiric Feeder Binding', and I have one on layaway. I want to try it. They also have a 'Binding Bag For Excess Energy Vampirism', which creates amulets that will suck up ambient human energy. You could modify the spell to only pick up the type of energy you need, and to not take from the wearer. That way you could send out friends and family to vacuum up energy for you. Hope this helps!
As you say, I can feed on natural sources, but I, too, need a lot of human energy. I would love to hear, once you've paid off the binding, how it works for you, as that is an option I hadn't considered. I admit I haven't looked at CH's store in a long time, but that bag sounds like it would be very helpful, and I know that if I were to ask, they could actually adapt the binding spell for me - I've found that sometimes CH's magickals aren't very malleable, though I do have the bag they sell that allows you to focus their magickals and/or spirits towards a specific goal or energy...

Is their order wait time still three to six months though?

Thank you so much for this!
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
Upsidedown

It says on their site they ship most things within 4-10 days, if I remember correctly. I recently bought a binding of someone I knew in a past life, it took 3 working days to complete. .
A for Adventure.
User1265455

Icecold wrote:It says on their site they ship most things within 4-10 days, if I remember correctly. I recently bought a binding of someone I knew in a past life, it took 3 working days to complete. .
Thank you for letting me know the turn-around on your order - that helps. :devillove:
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Hey Raven. There are people all around you, especially in populated areas (ie a shopping mall or library). If you feed a little from multiple sources, you shouldn't have to worry about draining someone too much. What I feed on can't be taken that way, but for those who are strictly energy feeders, like you and SH, there's more opporotunities to get what you need from the people around you. The only issue you may have is if you are morally against taking what you need from those who don't willingly give it, as that is a major hinderance to you and your health. I wish you the best in getting what you need. ^^
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
User1265455

Kitsune wrote:Hey Raven. There are people all around you, especially in populated areas (ie a shopping mall or library). If you feed a little from multiple sources, you shouldn't have to worry about draining someone too much. What I feed on can't be taken that way, but for those who are strictly energy feeders, like you and SH, there's more opporotunities to get what you need from the people around you. The only issue you may have is if you are morally against taking what you need from those who don't willingly give it, as that is a major hinderance to you and your health. I wish you the best in getting what you need. ^^
I feed on sexual energy, specifically the energy projected at sexual release. I absolutely have ethical quandaries about heading down to Walmart to wander through the aisles causing mini-orgasms so I can snack on hapless townies... As for neighbors, the three of them are over 60, which means I could hurt them. :(

I'm not a psychic vampire... I can't clean what I take, so feeding publicly is really unsafe even if I were willing to do that. I seriously envy psy-vamps access to energy, but for me, feeding from an unwilling or unknowing stranger taints everything I could take. :(
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:
Is their order wait time still three to six months though?
As long as the order isn't layaway, the wait time is very short now.

:hug: I admire your willingness to come out and ask for what you need. I have inherited family trauma that rule me out as a canditate for what you need. You should not have to starve for having healthy policies and boundaries. I see your willingness to reach out - aka - not go through this alone - as the next step for you. Trust that you will have not one pure, strong client, but many. Because it sounds to me that your energy source would potentially benefit from this agreement. A win-win, if you will. You will find the right people. :hug:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Nyctophilia Raven wrote: I feed on sexual energy, specifically the energy projected at sexual release. I absolutely have ethical quandaries about heading down to Walmart to wander through the aisles causing mini-orgasms so I can snack on hapless townies... As for neighbors, the three of them are over 60, which means I could hurt them. :(

I'm not a psychic vampire... I can't clean what I take, so feeding publicly is really unsafe even if I were willing to do that. I seriously envy psy-vamps access to energy, but for me, feeding from an unwilling or unknowing stranger taints everything I could take. :(
For me personally it would be interesting to know if you were able to feed from energy creating servitors.
I have made one that creates sexual energy so anyone in my keep who needs it can feed on it at any time and just to be sure I had Kelis check on it.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Raven, I know how you feel! As a priest caste Psi, I have to take in an enormous amount of energy to be healthy. My Demons let me feed, since I sicken and die without it. They have to limit me, because they are not sure what a strict diet of demonic energy will do to me. Their energy is very compatible with my needs, though. They keep me ailve, but leave me Hungry, so I am seeking other sources. I can learn to feed on sunlight, colors, strong smells or elemental energy, but, unfortunately, I still need a lot of physical human energy. CH has a 'Vampiric Feeder Binding', and I have one on layaway. I want to try it. They also have a 'Binding Bag For Excess Energy Vampirism', which creates amulets that will suck up ambient human energy. You could modify the spell to only pick up the type of energy you need, and to not take from the wearer. That way you could send out friends and family to vacuum up energy for you. Hope this helps!
Can people with this need pick up "ambient human energy" at places like concerts?
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”