Gross White Worms in my Chakras

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Hello everyone so I accidentally pressed the back button on my phone and all my work on this post was wiped ahhhhhh. But nevertheless i will condense everything I just wrote xD

Anyhoo, these past two months (?) have been pretty bad. I was suffering from some abnormally dark thoughts for myself, experiencing headaches, stomache issues, fatigue, insomnia, and the like. I hadn't cooked a proper proper meal for myself in forever, instead opting for quick food at the convenience store or eating chips and cookies for dinner because I couldn't be bothered.... I also noticed myself becoming so tired and emotionally distant from my friends. And I have been on and off here because I don't want to spread my negative energy here!

After this week, when I experienced the sensation of something trying to crush me in my sleep, and also sleep paralysis the next day (my vision was tinted red and I was very afraid, struggling to wake up but bound by something), AND ran into a creepy older man at the convenience store who was too interested and gave off stalker vibes, I finally finally realized! HMMMM. This is all too familiar. It fit the pattern I was experiencing last year, when I was dealing with some bad entity in my house and sludge.

I snapped out of it and did an hour long chakra meditation with Mother Hecate last night and--yep-- I found skinny wriggly White Worms in almost all of my chakras. Like... The kinds that vets pull out of animals. *Shudders* I was expecting to pull out a crap ton of black snakes like I'm used to pulling out but nah, just a bad bad case of the chakra wormies right here. AUGH why.

I'm feeling much better now with less depressive thoughts and less anxiety at last. I think I have to up the cleansings and healings for me to at the very minimum 2x a month, but preferably once a week. Space and my body. Whew.

I can think of multiple places where I contracted this stuff (I'm thinking certain people right now), and I'm hoping this knowledge will help me prevent any more things like this from happening. I can't live peacefully if this happens all the time xD

Here is some random advice I also received from the DLs and I hope it helps you too:

From Lord Satan: whenever I think of something negative about myself, I have to think "I am strong, kind, beautiful, and wise" at least 3 times

From Lord Azazel- meditate at least 10-15 min a day

From Mother Lilith- eat at least 1 fruit a day lolol. I need vitamins pretty bad i think...

And that's it for now! I am going to work on some art tonight then cleanse and shield my space. Feeling pretty good that I also meditated this morning too. I'm off to a fresh new me again and plan on not disappearing again xD It's going to be October and I HAVE to be here for the cool events!!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I wish you a good recovery. Glad you're rooting out your problems. All that advice is good stuff! Sending you some of my holiday cheer c:
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
Amaranth Rose

Chrysopaelian wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:07 am
I wish you a good recovery. Glad you're rooting out your problems. All that advice is good stuff! Sending you some of my holiday cheer c:
Thank you Chrys!! ^^ I'm glad I'm finally getting out of this funk too. And for sure!! Happy Mabon! :D

Also forgot to mention that I am also reading Power of Concentration by Theron Dumont (Lord Mammon's recommended list)!! And watching Bob Proctor on YouTube!
Oflight Lokebrenna
Patron Deities: Loki

I've experienced the white worms once before...

Mine were the result of sexual trauma. Well, perhaps, trauma is a bit too strong a word... Or, perhaps not. Hmm.. the trauma was mental/emotional stability after an odd sexual encounter. The sexual encounter was not the traumatic part.

Anyways, I had a lot of learning and healing to do. Mostly what I had to learn was about which emotions were valid and which weren't worth having anymore. I grew a LOT as a person from that and dealing with ridding myself of those worms.

So... I know they're gross, and it's not the most fun thing in the world dealing with them, but I hope you heal well and learn a lot in process.
I'm here and I'm QUEER!!!
Amaranth Rose

@Oflight I'm glad you're rid of those things as well! It's just as you said, I was in emotional fluctuation all the time and believed to be receiving signs from a good entity when it was actually something manipulating me. I had to wake up and realize that this was NOT benefiting me and whoever it was was out to hurt me! I'm glad to be rid of them now and finally feeling myself again :D

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”