Alien Healing Technology: The Selfica

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

My friends in Damanhur, Italy have developed a healing modality based on alien technology: one of which is the Stiloself. Selfica are items that are essentially inhabited by alien life forms. A type of symbiosis occurs where the user and the selfic being begin to work together and merge to some extent. They are created by special shapes and designs in precious metals and special alchemical fluids that can allow these multidimensional beings to enter our reality for a time. The Stiloself is a house for an alien being's mind and essence that can be used to heal by getting the human body back to its original healthy pattern/blueprint. This includes a living being's energy fields and chakras. With practice, its user can learn many ways to heal with the alien mind's assistance and energy. It is a device which can be used in person or at a distancen. The complex ones are hella expensive. The one I just purchased was over 6 thousand dollars. Yah. I am fascinated by the selfica. There have been reports of blades made with damascus steel which seem to take on a life and personality of their own. It is a rare occurrence, but has been noted in several cultures. I am convinced that these special items accidentally found a pattern which invited a multidimensional being into the blade or spearhead. :) So, I will be learning the art of healing from an alien being! Cool! here is a picture of the Stiloself:

Stiloself.png
Stiloself.png (187.17 KiB) Viewed 4335 times

There are cheaper ones for other purposes, ranging from improving circulation to communicating with trees! The Store is Sel Et in Damhur, Italy. i have used the selfica and I recommend them. There is a huge and extremely complex one in Damanhur they have named Natalina. She is kind of an alien super-computer. I have communicated telepathically with her and she is amazing! i recommend the Sel Et store if you are sensitive or attracted to alien energies. The Selfic beings are very gentle and sweet. Here is a link. https://www.sel-et.com/en/ They even have a book explaining about the selfica. I ordered it, and I will let you know how everything turns out. Here is a link to the shop for anyone who may be curious. I think having the nexus for Lord Uphir has been reaping unexpected benefits for me in the field of healing. I am very delighted by such things! The Lord Sargatanas nexus is doing the same for me: Bringing things into my life which really intrigue and challenge me. On another note, when I told the people of Damanhur about the ex and how he blocked my dreams and astral traveling, they immediately stopped it. I think when I merge with the Stiloself's alien, it will make sure I am protected from this in the future. Now I can just let this issue go and start learning and growing again. What an amazing opportunity! Thanks for the inheritance, Dad. I Love you! And thank you Lord Uphir. Ave Uphir!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Man you just made all their wishes come true by giving them that much money.
Is it Go’auld technology? Lol I’m just yanking your chain.
But I think it’s foolish to blow wads like that. You know my favorite word: scam. Aliens my ass.
To each his own though.

Every time I see crap like this I want to sell shit for bookoos of money because someone out there is willing to pay.
Loki disapproves though so I won’t sell lies.

I hope you still have money to pay your surgery bills.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Lokakisa wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:55 pm
Man you just made all their wishes come true by giving them that much money.
Is it Go’auld technology? Lol I’m just yanking your chain.
But I think it’s foolish to blow wads like that. You know my favorite word: scam. Aliens my ass.
To each his own though.

Every time I see crap like this I want to sell shit for bookoos of money because someone out there is willing to pay.
Loki disapproves though so I won’t sell lies.

I hope you still have money to pay your surgery bills.
Loki,
No offense, but if The Gods came down and showered you with gold in person, you would not believe it! I suspect that would even include Loki. Maybe that is why you don't believe, expecting the tricks? I have BEEN to Damanhur and seen for myself. You wonder why you do not have experiences: It is because you MUST believe, or a great deal of higher magick and especially alien crap just won't work unless you do! They require your permission to work, and 'permission' and belief are one and the same thing to them! It is one way they test to see if you are ready for higher learning. You forget that I AM part alien; physically, mentally, and spiritually. I had an alien CHILD as a VIRGIN for cripes sake. No faking: a REAL physical child, despite that he was murdered. No I do not regret this purchase, any more than 99% of the folks here regret spending money on Demons who cannot (for the most part) be seen, heard, or sensed in any other way. People trust Akelta and give her money. Lots of it! For just such things. It is not bunko, and we are not being swindled, no matter WHAT Etsy says!! I have talked to Natalina telepathically for myself. She is real. I have been to Italy and experienced a LOT there. I am not saying this because I really care if you think I am being swindled, but because you may discourage folks who are new and come here to learn. I DO appreciate that in your eyes you are trying to save me from being naive. You care, and I appreciate that. Just to be sure you understand, my problems with the ex were not due to me stupidly giving him money. His family suffered from his not working and what he was doing. I gave the money to keep their lights on and food on their table. He was an asshole on a lot of different levels. He only got his hooks in me with alien help, and some DAMN strong magick. So there! :nener: XD
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

You go, girl.
I love that we can talk and jab and still come out all right.
For the record, I do care that you’re being swindled.

Yes it’s true I struggle with doubt and skepticism, that is what makes me, me.
I just don’t go for the alien thing. It’s where I draw the line, I suppose.
I study tricksters enough that I see tricks everywhere, particularly when large dollar amounts are involved.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
User3246

Lokakisa wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:02 am
You go, girl.
I love that we can talk and jab and still come out all right.
For the record, I do care that you’re being swindled.

Yes it’s true I struggle with doubt and skepticism, that is what makes me, me.
I just don’t go for the alien thing. It’s where I draw the line, I suppose.
I study tricksters enough that I see tricks everywhere, particularly when large dollar amounts are involved.

I see you working through it. You are still here, despite the doubts. There are Demons all around you. A break through is bound to happen! *laughs* The alien thing USED to be the one thing I just could not accept! It became real when I was abducted and raped and later started leaking milk from my breasts. :( This Stiloself and I are gonna go places. I think i need a positive alien experience now. I've had enough of the bad ones. What they are doing in Damanhur could rock our world if we let it. They also have to be very careful because people have been taught fear and pain and doubt. I had to go through a LOT to get to the point where I wanted positive aliens in my life, but they are here. I just had to reach out! There is a lot of joy in that for me! :devilclap:

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”