The Spectrum of Dark Energy

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I came across this post from another older link, but I feel compelled to re ignite and bump it. This is a great post with amazing information that I believe everyone should keep coming back to and reading.

Maybe it should be a sticky?
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts

Yes there is so much to learn and so little info in the mainstream about Darkness.
There is such an overemphasis on the Light and that is just such an unbalanced way of viewing a person and the natural world.
This site is the first where I have felt that real study has been given to the worlds and way of life of Demons, instead of simply sticking to what they can do materially for individual humans in this life.
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts

Akelta wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:02 pm
I have spoken in the past of what makes a demon a demon and the beautiful black energy that exists in all demons. But that is not the only darkness out there. In fact there are many types of dark energy out there. Some beautiful and a part of who we, others, horrific and debilitating to those who would have the misfortune to have it infect them.

I am going to talk about the types of darkness that exist in our aura and how they can affect us.

The first one on this list..

False Darkness

False Darkness is a very dangerous energy. Not because of it's power, but because of its destructive force. This darkness has no beauty to it. It looks like a grey hazy of apathy and depression.

This energy is not natural within anyone's aura, and it cannot be controlled. It has an odd frequency and can literally overwhelm and infect all your other energies with it's insidiousness.

False Darkness limit us in our growth. It is a self destructive force that can cling to us. It makes us think we are pathetic, weak, that we deserve nothing. It promotes self destruction, depression, self destroying habits and patterns. False darkness clings to individuals and makes them feel depressed, down, suicidal, hateful and harmful towards themselves and others.

They beat themselves up, saying things like; "no one cares," "I have nothing to live for, I should just die".....The energy makes people feel like they have no control over their lives. People highly infected with false darkness can play the "victim role," and also suffer from sever entitlement mentality. It makes one feel that everyone else is responsible for their problems and that they have no control over their lives.

It grows over time and unless cleansed can grow into a massive abomination causing complete stagnation and inability to grow and move beyond one's current state. In fact if left to grow is will make ones situation worse.

It is fine to be upset about something and to get sad every once in awhile, we all do. However, when you are sad and depressed all the time, and it consumes your life and you always have hateful thoughts about yourself, then it is a problem. It limits your growth and needs to be dealt with.

False darkness makes you the servant to your state and your energies, when really, you want to master yourself and your energies and be the master.

Most people have this darkness cling to them during their life. Luckily, with the right tools and knowledge it is a fairly easy energy to cleanse from ones aura. Sometimes there are deep rooted strands of energy that can pop up from the past, but those who can be severed. Regular maintenance, black flame transformations, energy healing, ect, all help to remove this energy. Even just positive self talk and self thinking can go a long way to removing this energy.
Thank You for such an amazing breakdown of False Darkness.

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”