Traak'to - energy of gravity

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I have recently begun exploring a new type of energy that a friend introduced me to a couple nights ago. I call it Traak'to (pronounced with an exhale of the "T" into a rolled r sound - aa like apple - kh -toe) the dragon word for it.

It is a thick, sticky, and dense energy that can be applied to objects and even your body among other things to alter the effect gravity has on it. You need only a small amount of this energy applied to things, as a little goes a long way. I'm still playing around with it and exploring the applications of the energy, and it's all very fascinating.

Below are two short videos of me using the energy on a pencil. In one video, I push the pencil over with minimal effort, and in the other, I use it to keep the pencil from rolling.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... /video.mov

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... /video.mov

(On a side note, I believe I was utilizing this exact energy when I experienced unaided flight all those years ago as a child, and have finally learned the secret of how to do it again)
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
darkstarfyre

It does seems a bit like air pressure to me.
??????
Thanks for letting us know though.
Kitsune
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others

I've been exploring Traak'to more today, and I've learned that there are literally endless applications of this energy.

Today I used it to lighten a heavy box that I had to move while unloading groceries. It was easy for me to carry while my brother had a much harder time.

I've also figured out that you can utilize this for things like superhuman strength, speed, etc, in which you simply alter the effects of gravity on your body and other objects.

Practicing with it, I find I naturally know how to manipulate it, and I'm almost certain what happened when I was a child (which some of you are aware of), was me manipulating gravity to where I could essentially fly.

It's also really exciting to realize the connection of everything when looking back.

I'll be adding more here as I explore this more.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

Come in!
darkstarfyre

Appreciate it if you share your training method. I wish to explore it as well. :devilbanana:
Kitsune

darkstarfyre wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:31 am
Appreciate it if you share your training method. I wish to explore it as well. :devilbanana:

Certainly. ^_^ Once I got a feel for the exact energetic frequency, I experimented with it and learned how to manipulate it. I then used that knowledge and further trial and error to explore its various applications. It's a very simple and effective method for any energy manipulation work.

Come in!

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”