Etheric Crystal Healing

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Whimsy wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:28 am
I would like Carnelian, if you have it!
I do! I love carnelian!

Please let me know how you would like it applied to you (chakra, body part/organ, aura, something else?) and whether you'd like it sent today (Tuesday 1/28/2020) or this coming Friday. Finally, give me your explicit consent to send you the etheric crystal energy, and I will!

Thanks for volunteering!
Whimsy

Today works great for me actually but if it's getting a little late now then Friday's okay too! *Oh and you have my consent to send the energy!* And I'm not entirely sure how I'd like that applied (I'm not super knowledgable in the whole chakral/aura system) and so if it's okay with you, I'll leave that part up to you but I can tell you what it is that I'm looking for...

First, it's my mind. I'd like a little help aligning my thoughts to help me make better decisions for myself.

Then there's some sacral/root chakra type of issues that I have. Attachment issues...I have a difficult time in sorting through what it is that I should hold on to and what I should be letting go of. And so, I'm mentally confused on how to feel about certain things. So I guess mental clarity?

I mean, I don't make the worst decisions in the world but I'm certainly not as balanced as I would like to be and I have a lot of what I think of as unnecessary inner turmoil that doesn't need to be there which sometimes causes me to turn on myself, which isn't very helpful.

And as far as the Carnelian stone is concerned, reading up on it, I think it represents exactly what it is that I'm searching for, if that makes any sense. If you could do something involving Qi flow that would be extremely helpful too! <I've been practicing qigong lately and so I'm curious as to how that might correlate together> *but only if you're familiar with that, otherwise I'd be just as happy with whatever it is that you choose to do*.

And thank you for offering this! I know it's experimental but it's exciting to get to participate in it and I'm interested to see what I might experience from it.
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub

Whimsy wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:08 pm
Today works great for me actually but if it's getting a little late now then Friday's okay too! *Oh and you have my consent to send the energy!* And I'm not entirely sure how I'd like that applied (I'm not super knowledgable in the whole chakral/aura system) and so if it's okay with you, I'll leave that part up to you but I can tell you what it is that I'm looking for...

First, it's my mind. I'd like a little help aligning my thoughts to help me make better decisions for myself.

Then there's some sacral/root chakra type of issues that I have. Attachment issues...I have a difficult time in sorting through what it is that I should hold on to and what I should be letting go of. And so, I'm mentally confused on how to feel about certain things. So I guess mental clarity?

I mean, I don't make the worst decisions in the world but I'm certainly not as balanced as I would like to be and I have a lot of what I think of as unnecessary inner turmoil that doesn't need to be there which sometimes causes me to turn on myself, which isn't very helpful.

And as far as the Carnelian stone is concerned, reading up on it, I think it represents exactly what it is that I'm searching for, if that makes any sense. If you could do something involving Qi flow that would be extremely helpful too! <I've been practicing qigong lately and so I'm curious as to how that might correlate together> *but only if you're familiar with that, otherwise I'd be just as happy with whatever it is that you choose to do*.

And thank you for offering this! I know it's experimental but it's exciting to get to participate in it and I'm interested to see what I might experience from it.
Ok! I will apply Etheric Carnelian Energy to your sacral chakra. I will be doing the working at approximately 11am PST this coming Friday.
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Flux wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:15 am
Gauche wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:01 pm

Friday if possible. Just trying to pick the day i will have the most time to work with the energies ^_^
You got it! I'll be doing the working at about noon PST.
Out of curiosity..what do you think about synthetic crystals,like k9? Have you ever used them to do any sort of working? I hear some people say that they dont possess the same healing properties as naturally formed crystal structures and that would make sense,but other people describe them as having a more rapid vibration.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

User546

Gauche wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:34 pm
Out of curiosity..what do you think about synthetic crystals,like k9? Have you ever used them to do any sort of working? I hear some people say that they dont possess the same healing properties as naturally formed crystal structures and that would make sense,but other people describe them as having a more rapid vibration.
Well, everything has a frequency! Bones, plastic, anything!

I imagine that if you tune into an object and you find that it's frequency is healing, you could utilize it for that.

I haven't tried using anything completely manmade for healing. At the moment it doesn't appeal in the same way that GMO food doesn't appeal to me as much as organically grown food. But I'm also open to experimentation!

I trust the earth over humans to make the healing tools we need that are safe for us.

Although natural crystals that are modified by humans? Some I'm cool with. I play with Aura crystals all the time and I love them. But those are just quartzes (usually) with a micro thin layer of precious metals adhered to their surface by vapor deposition.

People also heat treat and irradiate crystals to cause color changes and make fakes. The irradiated ones are something to be cautious about.
Ailuroscreates

Flux wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:17 pm
Ailuroscreates wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:00 pm
Oh, this sounds fascinating. :O

Im willing to volunteer.

I tend to gravitate towards obsidian and amethyst and something I could work on is feeling less exhausted/drained.

🤗
Are you tired because of stress? Not enough sleep? Tell me more about why you feel exhausted so I can pick an appropriate crystal to support you.

Thanks!
Hmm, well I have hypercortisolism (altho the cause is still being figured out. Might be PCOS or a pituitary tumor). And so while I might not feel stressed, the increased steroid hormone production gives me the fatigue associated with chronic stress.

That plus (treated) Hypothyroiditis and chronic pain just chip away at my energy levels.

If only there were portable chargers for people. 😂
User546

Ailuroscreates wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:59 am

Hmm, well I have hypercortisolism (altho the cause is still being figured out. Might be PCOS or a pituitary tumor). And so while I might not feel stressed, the increased steroid hormone production gives me the fatigue associated with chronic stress.

That plus (treated) Hypothyroiditis and chronic pain just chip away at my energy levels.

If it's physical stress hormones that aren't being cleared properly from your physical body there's a specific crystal for that!

Smoky quartz is going to be the best ally in this case.

Quartz, smoky clears feelings of stress and negativity from the system, helps to ground and center your awareness in your present reality.

How does that resonate with you?
Ailuroscreates

Flux wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:16 am
Ailuroscreates wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:59 am

If it's physical stress hormones that aren't being cleared properly from your physical body there's a specific crystal for that!

Smoky quartz is going to be the best ally in this case.

Quartz, smoky clears feelings of stress and negativity from the system, helps to ground and center your awareness in your present reality.

How does that resonate with you?
Ooh! Sounds good to me. :) You have my explicit consent to send the energy crystal my way whenever it's convenient for you 😊.
User546

Ailuroscreates wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:56 pm
Ooh! Sounds good to me. :) You have my explicit consent to send the energy crystal my way whenever it's convenient for you 😊.
Sweet! So I'm in Pacific time on the West coast in the USA. I've been finding that the service works best if you are either meditating resting or asleep.

I could do this working tonight around 11:00 p.m. PST if that would work for you.

Can you either be laying down resting, meditating, or asleep about 9 hours from now?
Ailuroscreates

Flux wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:16 pm
Ailuroscreates wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:56 pm
Sweet! So I'm in Pacific time on the West coast in the USA. I've been finding that the service works best if you are either meditating resting or asleep.

I could do this working tonight around 11:00 p.m. PST if that would work for you.

Can you either be laying down resting, meditating, or asleep about 9 hours from now?
Yes I can! :)

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”