Etheric Crystal Healing

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Greetings Ghouls and Goblins!

I just learned an amazing technique for creating etheric copies of physical crystals/minerals which I can then send anywhere in space and time and have them emit healing energy for 24 hours continuously before dissipating.

I have been practicing on myself, my family, and my meatspace friends. It works so well! I'm so excited I'm doing the demonic snoopy dance! :crazy:

I would love to practice on some forum members to see how effective it is when I haven't met someone in real life.

If you're interested in receiving an etheric crystal sent to you to support healing on a physical, emotional, or spiritual level, comment or message me!

You can either just tell me what you want help with or if you have a specific type of crystal in mind that works too (as long as i have a piece in my collection).

Ok! Ask questions if you have them! I'm so happy about this new skill and I want to share it with you! Squeeeeee!

:devilbanana:

With utmost gratitude to my Mineral Allies :cloud:
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Flux wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:49 pm
Greetings Ghouls and Goblins!

I just learned an amazing technique for creating etheric copies of physical crystals/minerals which I can then send anywhere in space and time and have them emit healing energy for 24 hours continuously before dissipating.

I have been practicing on myself, my family, and my meatspace friends. It works so well! I'm so excited I'm doing the demonic snoopy dance! :crazy:

I would love to practice on some forum members to see how effective it is when I haven't met someone in real life.

If you're interested in receiving an etheric crystal sent to you to support healing on a physical, emotional, or spiritual level, comment or message me!

You can either just tell me what you want help with or if you have a specific type of crystal in mind that works too (as long as i have a piece in my collection).

Ok! Ask questions if you have them! I'm so happy about this new skill and I want to share it with you! Squeeeeee!

:devilbanana:

With utmost gratitude to my Mineral Allies :cloud:
I'd like to volunteer. Im actually curious about this and I have something I'd also like to test. I'd be looking for obsidian,shattukite,amythst,shungite,citrine,or rose quartz.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Ailuroscreates

Oh, this sounds fascinating. :O

Im willing to volunteer.

I tend to gravitate towards obsidian and amethyst and something I could work on is feeling less exhausted/drained.

🤗
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub

Gauche wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:51 pm

I'd like to volunteer. Im actually curious about this and I have something I'd also like to test. I'd be looking for obsidian,shattukite,amythst,shungite,citrine,or rose quartz.
Awesome! I'll PM you!
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

I will volunteer, I'm intrigued by this. Anything that has to do with heart healing. I have heart problems and I won't deny that. Everyone always gifts me rose quartz which I seem to gravitate toward as well. As much as I have done on that focus, I could always use some more and I feel compelled toward this. Will also report back with any/all experiences from your effort.

Very cool development.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Aprophis

Are you talking about the etheric crystal attunement that originated from Ole Gabrielsen?
Just wondering, because it sounded familiar.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
User546

Gauche wrote:

I tried to PM you but now I don't see anything in my sent messages.

Could you let me know whether or not you received a private message?

Thanks!
User546

Aprophis wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:57 am
Are you talking about the etheric crystal attunement that originated from Ole Gabrielsen?
Just wondering, because it sounded familiar.
I hadn't heard of that person before, but I just checked out his site.

No I learned this technique from my mentor Krista Mitchell as a part of advanced training she offers to students who have completed her professional crystal healer course.

She came up with this technique herself, and was inspired by information in Crystal Enlightenment: The Transforming Properties of Crystals and Healing Stones by Katrina Raphaell.
User546

Noctua wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:40 am
I will volunteer, I'm intrigued by this. Anything that has to do with heart healing. I have heart problems and I won't deny that. Everyone always gifts me rose quartz which I seem to gravitate toward as well. As much as I have done on that focus, I could always use some more and I feel compelled toward this. Will also report back with any/all experiences from your effort.

Very cool development.
Awesome! I'll email you so we can sort out the details.
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Flux wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:08 am
Gauche wrote:

I tried to PM you but now I don't see anything in my sent messages.

Could you let me know whether or not you received a private message?

Thanks!
I havent recieved a pm. I have never used the function so i know it cant be full 😂
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”