Etheric Crystal Healing

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Gauche wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:23 pm
I havent recieved a pm. I have never used the function so i know it cant be full 😂
Ok weird! Well all I asked was to pick your first choice of the crystals you listed (I think I have all of them except shattuckite) and let me know how you want it applied to you (on a specific chakra or body part/organ or in your aura). Let know what your specific intention is for the crystal if any. Then just give me your explicit consent to send you Etheric Crystal healing energy and I will! It will emit continually for 24 hours and then dissipate.

All I ask in return is that you post here about your experience.

I can perform the working within the next three hours if you get back to me soon.
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

Etheric Malachite was sent to me a little while ago so I've had enough time to compose some notes.

I noticed the energy when it came through pretty strongly, it put my guard down quite evidently and I felt some chills around the area of focus (heart-centered).
From there I acknowledged feeling very open and expressive, like 'pouring my heart out', and a sense of becoming emotional but not physically so.
This actually brought me to feel very balanced and aligned this evening, through a sort of clarity. I didn't realize that I wasn't functioning on that level tonight
until I felt the difference.
That fits because the recurring issue I'm working through on the heart has often manifested as a distraction to my senses.
Suddenly that morphed into a stillness of being, and then I began to feel a massively pleasant wave overtake the heart center, it definitely does feel
like a healing application is in progress. Ultimately this culminated to bring me an experience of inner peace.
That influence on the heart moved up toward the throat and this again fits based on what I had mentioned privately to Flux, about how my heart problems dictate the ability to trust certain situations (the throat chakra dealing with truth amongst other things).

Later on when I think the influence was getting more thorough, I felt a little physical 'ping' on either side of the heart. At this point I believe if I had gone into a conscious meditation or trance I'd have been able to pick up on more detail of what was happening, I didn't as I had some things to do --but I can tell that it was becoming active on deeper levels. I also felt the residuals of that again in the throat.

I do believe based on what occurred that her application of the etheric crystal worked just as intended, I'm impressed!
I'm not someone who is very into what people consider energy work, but I am known to engage with the spirits of elemental forces of our earth. The gemstone focus appeals to me given my love of these natural substances and I believe Flux very potently harnessed the genuine substance of the crystal for this. It doesn't feel like an imitation or an idea but real, grounded essence of the stone.
To me that makes it a quality operation.

Thanks again for the unique experience!

I'll update after the 24 hours to report on how this held up and the ultimate result.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Flux wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:10 pm
Gauche wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:23 pm
I havent recieved a pm. I have never used the function so i know it cant be full 😂
Ok weird! Well all I asked was to pick your first choice of the crystals you listed (I think I have all of them except shattuckite) and let me know how you want it applied to you (on a specific chakra or body part/organ or in your aura). Let know what your specific intention is for the crystal if any. Then just give me your explicit consent to send you Etheric Crystal healing energy and I will! It will emit continually for 24 hours and then dissipate.

All I ask in return is that you post here about your experience.

I can perform the working within the next three hours if you get back to me soon.
Amythist would be my choosing,and you have my complete consent. There are two chakras above my crown chakra that i sometimes feel. I would just like to see if the energies of the amythist could be directed to flow down those two,through the crown,and directed at my third eye.
The closer to friday this can be done the better,but if you do it sooner just send me a notification so i can ensure I'm at my most receptive :)
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub

Gauche wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:42 pm

Amythist would be my choosing,and you have my complete consent. There are two chakras above my crown chakra that i sometimes feel. I would just like to see if the energies of the amythist could be directed to flow down those two,through the crown,and directed at my third eye.
The closer to friday this can be done the better,but if you do it sooner just send me a notification so i can ensure I'm at my most receptive :)
I can either do it tonight, tomorrow during the day, or Friday around noon. What do you prefer?
User546

For people interested in volunteering...

There is something screwy going on with PMs so the best way to contact me is by posting on this thread.

You can also email me at flux@ceruleanserpent.com

I'm not sure if it's against the rules to post email contact info, and if so Mods feel free to delete this post.

:devilcomp:
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Flux wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:14 pm
For people interested in volunteering...

There is something screwy going on with PMs so the best way to contact me is by posting on this thread.

You can also email me at flux@ceruleanserpent.com

I'm not sure if it's against the rules to post email contact info, and if so Mods feel free to delete this post.

:devilcomp:
Friday if possible. Just trying to pick the day i will have the most time to work with the energies ^_^
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Aprophis

Flux wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:25 am
I hadn't heard of that person before, but I just checked out his site.

No I learned this technique from my mentor Krista Mitchell as a part of advanced training she offers to students who have completed her professional crystal healer course.

She came up with this technique herself, and was inspired by information in Crystal Enlightenment: The Transforming Properties of Crystals and Healing Stones by Katrina Raphaell.
Cool, thanks!
I've heard good things about her from a friend.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Whimsy

I would like Carnelian, if you have it!
User546

Gauche wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:01 pm

Friday if possible. Just trying to pick the day i will have the most time to work with the energies ^_^
You got it! I'll be doing the working at about noon PST.
User546

Ailuroscreates wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:00 pm
Oh, this sounds fascinating. :O

Im willing to volunteer.

I tend to gravitate towards obsidian and amethyst and something I could work on is feeling less exhausted/drained.

🤗
Are you tired because of stress? Not enough sleep? Tell me more about why you feel exhausted so I can pick an appropriate crystal to support you.

Thanks!

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”