Etheric Crystal Healing

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Gauche wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:20 am
I was actually just writing up the post.
So my theory was this: I wanted to see if your working of the energies from the crystals would be able to help me created a temporarily more stable flux around the chakras i tend to not understand how to completely work with--but the ones my companions like to play with.
I chose amythist because because it usually helps me feel more mellow with it's energies and typically helps me focus,as well as being something my companion also likes.

Around 1130 or so which was about half an hour into the working,i developed a massive headache for about 20 minutes. This is common for me when external energies that are foreign come into contact and is basically my way of starting to mess with something that comes externally. I felt a downward flowy feeling like a small soothing draft was coming from above me. After i felt more in tune with the energies my headache subsided and.. it felt kind of like the way a heat lamp feels--how you feel a radiation of heat only it was like..pulses of a cool breeze instead of heat. The rest of the day ((i was at work)) i felt more calm and collected and overall was more productive from the staye it helped me remain in.

After getting home, i did a meditation using a sacred geometry double pyramid shape using the spot i felt the downward drafts coming from as the upper point to try and make a resounding reverberation of energy,trying to allow it to flow through in a circular motion and create a whirlpool type effect.

This working was actually quite strong and did indeed help with my connecting in meditation,i was able to focus my mind without any meditative sounds. The energy was actually so stimulating i had to take a walk about an hour after meditating because it actually made me exceptionally energetic. All in all,it was a great experience, and it did what i was hoping itd do-- plus the unexpected awake feeling. Glad i asked for it to be done on a friday ^_^
Wow! That is so awesome! I'm so glad that it worked out so well for you!

Yeah I'm the same way. When I get a big rush of expansion and extra energy in my third eye or my crown it always feels like a pretty wicked headache and I just need to meditate and focus on it and let the energy dissipate a little bit before it feels better.
Whimsy

The Carnelian was an interesting experience. The main thing I noticed during it was that I felt more affectionate than usual. And so I just enjoyed relaxing and being with the people/cat that I love.

I wanted to leave you a longer review than this but I just can't think of anything else to add.
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub

Whimsy wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:11 pm
The Carnelian was an interesting experience. The main thing I noticed during it was that I felt more affectionate than usual. And so I just enjoyed relaxing and being with the people/cat that I love.

I wanted to leave you a longer review than this but I just can't think of anything else to add.
That's wonderful feedback! I really appreciate you updating me on your experience!
Star
Patron Deities: Working with : Lady Venus, Lady Aphrodite and DL Alloces
Your favourite Demon?: All my Sfam <3
Number of Demon Familiars: 34

Heya Flux!!
I would lobe to partake on this !!
is it possible a crystal healing towards the throat chakra? : ))
"Stars can´t shine without darkness"
User546

Star wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:27 pm
Heya Flux!!
I would lobe to partake on this !!
is it possible a crystal healing towards the throat chakra? : ))
Hi Star!

I am not running this trial anymore, I am now doing these services professionally!

Here's a link to my shop info in the Night Market:

viewtopic.php?f=310&t=9273

The first session for new clients is FREE!

Feel free to email me with the contact info from the above link to arrange your free session.

Thanks!!

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”