Etheric Crystal Healing

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Ailuroscreates wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:41 pm
Flux wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:16 pm
Ailuroscreates wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:56 pm
Ooh! Sounds good to me. :) You have my explicit consent to send the energy crystal my way whenever it's convenient for you 😊.
Sweet! So I'm in Pacific time on the West coast in the USA. I've been finding that the service works best if you are either meditating resting or asleep.

I could do this working tonight around 11:00 p.m. PST if that would work for you.

Can you either be laying down resting, meditating, or asleep about 9 hours from now?
Yes I can! :)
Ok great! I'll send it in about an hour!
Ailuroscreates

Flux wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:53 pm
Ailuroscreates wrote:
Flux wrote:
Ailuroscreates wrote:
Ooh! Sounds good to me. :) You have my explicit consent to send the energy crystal my way whenever it's convenient for you 😊.
What time did you end up sending it? Because I think it woke me up 😯😂
Sweet! So I'm in Pacific time on the West coast in the USA. I've been finding that the service works best if you are either meditating resting or asleep.

I could do this working tonight around 11:00 p.m. PST if that would work for you.

Can you either be laying down resting, meditating, or asleep about 9 hours from now?
Ok great! I'll send it in about an hour!
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub

Ailuroscreates wrote:
Flux wrote:
Ailuroscreates wrote:

Etheric Smoky Quartz sent! It will emit continuously for 24 hours and then dissipate.

Please update this thread with your experience after the 24 hours has ended.

Thanks so much!
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

I meant to update sooner but have had a lot going on.
By the 24 hour mark I had noticed a continued deepening of this wave of 'calm' over the heart area and I felt less instinctively emotional when confronted with certain topics that have the potential to weigh heavily for me. I believe this is because there was less of the 'open wound' effect going on in the heart and more of a progressive energy happening --which does indeed contribute to the overall healing process.

So it was a fantastic experience. While it stops operating after the 24 hours, there is enough lingering from the initial impact that you could take advantage of and use to further any work you may do personally on the area of focus. This makes it a strong boost in the right direction.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Ailuroscreates

Flux wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:44 pm
Ailuroscreates wrote:
Flux wrote:
Ailuroscreates wrote:

Etheric Smoky Quartz sent! It will emit continuously for 24 hours and then dissipate.

Please update this thread with your experience after the 24 hours has ended.

Thanks so much!
What time did you end up sending it? Because I think it woke me up 😯😂 it was around 1:40 EST.
Ailuroscreates

Ok so I ended up waking at at around 2am, seemingly for no reason. And I was pretty alert and awake, surprisingly. But I was like 'hm, ok weird. But I should sleep cause it's 2am.

Then I woke up at like 6:30 and it was like, I was able to do things. And I'm not a morning person! Sure, I had my executive dysfunction but now I actually had the energy to push it aside and work on stuff. I watered and pruned my plants, cooked, did some self care/ pampering, went out just to chill at Starbucks, did some thrift shopping and got back and purified and cleansed all my finds, and then gave some offerings to Bastet, Ama Lilith, and King Paimon.

It was like, I still had the internal apps that were draining my battery there but now, I had some sort of external charger that was giving me a boost to make up for it. I was very productive today which was surprising since I've had a pretty hectic 6 days of 10-12 hour shifts with only 2 days in between to readjust from night shift to morning shift. I honestly expected to spend the day in bed considering I got home from a 12 hour shift last night and went straight to bed. 😂

I'm now feeling a bit tired but more in a, 'hmm, I can sleep if I want to' and not in a 'im exhausted. End me.' way.
User546

Ailuroscreates wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:23 pm
What time did you end up sending it? Because I think it woke me up 😯😂 it was around 1:40 EST.
I sent it about 11pm PST :angrydevil:
User546

Whimsy wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:08 pm
Today works great for me actually but if it's getting a little late now then Friday's okay too! *Oh and you have my consent to send the energy!* And I'm not entirely sure how I'd like that applied (I'm not super knowledgable in the whole chakral/aura system) and so if it's okay with you, I'll leave that part up to you but I can tell you what it is that I'm looking for...

First, it's my mind. I'd like a little help aligning my thoughts to help me make better decisions for myself.

Then there's some sacral/root chakra type of issues that I have. Attachment issues...I have a difficult time in sorting through what it is that I should hold on to and what I should be letting go of. And so, I'm mentally confused on how to feel about certain things. So I guess mental clarity?

I mean, I don't make the worst decisions in the world but I'm certainly not as balanced as I would like to be and I have a lot of what I think of as unnecessary inner turmoil that doesn't need to be there which sometimes causes me to turn on myself, which isn't very helpful.

And as far as the Carnelian stone is concerned, reading up on it, I think it represents exactly what it is that I'm searching for, if that makes any sense. If you could do something involving Qi flow that would be extremely helpful too! <I've been practicing qigong lately and so I'm curious as to how that might correlate together> *but only if you're familiar with that, otherwise I'd be just as happy with whatever it is that you choose to do*.

And thank you for offering this! I know it's experimental but it's exciting to get to participate in it and I'm interested to see what I might experience from it.
Your Etheric Carnelian Energy was sent at about 11am PST yesterday!

It will emit for 24 hours and then dissipate. Please let me know how it goes!

Thanks!
User546

Gauche wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:01 pm
Friday if possible. Just trying to pick the day i will have the most time to work with the energies ^_^
Your Etheric Amethyst Energy was sent yesterday at about 11am PST.

It will emit continuously for 24 hours and then dissipate.

Please let me know how it goes!

:devilparty:
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I was actually just writing up the post.
So my theory was this: I wanted to see if your working of the energies from the crystals would be able to help me created a temporarily more stable flux around the chakras i tend to not understand how to completely work with--but the ones my companions like to play with.
I chose amythist because because it usually helps me feel more mellow with it's energies and typically helps me focus,as well as being something my companion also likes.

Around 1130 or so which was about half an hour into the working,i developed a massive headache for about 20 minutes. This is common for me when external energies that are foreign come into contact and is basically my way of starting to mess with something that comes externally. I felt a downward flowy feeling like a small soothing draft was coming from above me. After i felt more in tune with the energies my headache subsided and.. it felt kind of like the way a heat lamp feels--how you feel a radiation of heat only it was like..pulses of a cool breeze instead of heat. The rest of the day ((i was at work)) i felt more calm and collected and overall was more productive from the staye it helped me remain in.

After getting home, i did a meditation using a sacred geometry double pyramid shape using the spot i felt the downward drafts coming from as the upper point to try and make a resounding reverberation of energy,trying to allow it to flow through in a circular motion and create a whirlpool type effect.

This working was actually quite strong and did indeed help with my connecting in meditation,i was able to focus my mind without any meditative sounds. The energy was actually so stimulating i had to take a walk about an hour after meditating because it actually made me exceptionally energetic. All in all,it was a great experience, and it did what i was hoping itd do-- plus the unexpected awake feeling. Glad i asked for it to be done on a friday ^_^
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”