Connection Practice

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Just getting settled down into a meditative state. I'll meditate until about 10:30pm PST.
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub

Just finished up my meditation. Let me know if you want me to write up my experience here or in PM.
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Flux wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:39 pm
Just finished up my meditation. Let me know if you want me to write up my experience here or in PM.
Either is fine.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

User546

I had a woodsy/amber resin on the burner and listened to a field recording of a thunderstorm and held my anapaite stone. I meditated for about 30 minutes and just focused on perceiving. The first alert was when I felt a heaviness and tingling at my feet, then a sense of energy and tinglies all over in my aura just outside my physical body. Then I got a very sharp zap on the top of my head right in the middle of my crown. Eventually I felt a sense of floating and expansiveness and numbness in my right hand and my head almost as if I was detaching from my physical body. After awhile I got another sharp zap in my left big toe. Things seemed to slow down and resolve after that. The whole experience lasted about 25 minutes for me.
Gauche

Flux wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:25 pm
I had a woodsy/amber resin on the burner and listened to a field recording of a thunderstorm and held my anapaite stone. I meditated for about 30 minutes and just focused on perceiving. The first alert was when I felt a heaviness and tingling at my feet, then a sense of energy and tinglies all over in my aura just outside my physical body. Then I got a very sharp zap on the top of my head right in the middle of my crown. Eventually I felt a sense of floating and expansiveness and numbness in my right hand and my head almost as if I was detaching from my physical body. After awhile I got another sharp zap in my left big toe. Things seemed to slow down and resolve after that. The whole experience lasted about 25 minutes for me.
Thank you for the feedback. That description gives me confidence based on the method i was using to try and connect. I'm convinced its a solid method, though i still need to work out a few kinks. But this has been super helpful.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

User546

Gauche wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:54 pm
Flux wrote:
Thank you for the feedback. That description gives me confidence based on the method i was using to try and connect. I'm convinced its a solid method, though i still need to work out a few kinks. But this has been super helpful.
You're welcome!

Would you be willing to share with me here or in PM what the experience was like on your end?
Gauche

Flux wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:34 am
Gauche wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:54 pm
Flux wrote:
You're welcome!

Would you be willing to share with me here or in PM what the experience was like on your end?
The most notable thing i felt when trying to connect with you is something I haven't really felt before. When i connect with my companions or other entities,dark lords,or ladies, i can usually feel if the energy "feels masculine" or "feels feminine". When i initially felt a connection it almost made me stop because i felt a really light masculine energy but then felt feminine,i thought it was two different people,but as i felt it out it kind of felt like..the feminine feeling was coasting ontop.

The general feeling i had from your energy is that its used to raising,expanding,and dropping. I could feel a difference in the way yours feels vs mine, i could feel the difference in experience, a feeling of yours being more malleable from regular practice,i feel my own as a bit more rigid and has more resistance when i try to manipulate it.

I dont have much to elaborate on because im not skilled at energy reading or divining from it,but that is definitely what i felt.

For what you may have felt, i created a sigil that i resonate with. An octohedron. Basically a pyramid right side up with an inverted pyramid connecting to it,base to base. I put your name and dob on the top pyramid and my own on the inverted one as a focal point. When i entered meditation,i used that same octohedron for my meditation, and used your name and date of birth as a chant the same as you would an enn. When i started to feel a connection i imagined myself moving from the bottom of the pyramid into the hollow space of the pyramid where they joined in the middle and invited your energy to the middle as well.

Its my mental image of a circle,i supposed,except its just a mental area ive claimed space. I think maybe that's what you had felt. I hope any of that makes sense and thanks again for stepping forward :)

User546

Thanks for sharing!

That's so interesting and very accurate. I am a non-binary human who has done lots of work to empower and balance my many energies. In the planetary archangel system and also in astrology we have a minimum of seven energies associated with the classical planets, some are considered masculine, some feminine, and some neither/both. I work to activate and balance all these energies and don't consider myself either strictly male or female, but something mutable.

It's so interesting to hear that shows up when perceiving me energetically! Thanks again!

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”