Connection Practice

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I'm looking to see if anyone would be willing to allow me to practice connecting to their energies. I've been creating my own healing work, and I have had great results with it, though I have never tried to do it via distance because I don't have the experience of connecting to specific energies via distance. I have connected via distance,though it was through a tool i made and somewhere i had already been.

Basically, I'm looking to try and feel different energy signatures and see what information I am able to gather, and if it is enough information to verify i have connected to the correct target. It isn't for a reading or working, just trial and error practice. I'd basically being letting whoever I try and connect with my interpretation of the energy i connected with to try and verify if it were them.

If you're interested, all I would need is your date of birth,and all i ask is that you let me know what you feel,if anything, and if you feel my interpretation was accurate. If it's successful, i will share my method,on the condition I'm referenced if anyone else would like to borrow it,as it is from one of my own private writings.

This will also be broken up over a few days depending on how many people,if any,respond because when i do successfully connect to energies it takes me a little bit to disengage the remnants.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Gauche wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:54 pm
I'm looking to see if anyone would be willing to allow me to practice connecting to their energies. I've been creating my own healing work, and I have had great results with it, though I have never tried to do it via distance because I don't have the experience of connecting to specific energies via distance. I have connected via distance,though it was through a tool i made and somewhere i had already been.

Basically, I'm looking to try and feel different energy signatures and see what information I am able to gather, and if it is enough information to verify i have connected to the correct target. It isn't for a reading or working, just trial and error practice. I'd basically being letting whoever I try and connect with my interpretation of the energy i connected with to try and verify if it were them.

If you're interested, all I would need is your date of birth,and all i ask is that you let me know what you feel,if anything, and if you feel my interpretation was accurate. If it's successful, i will share my method,on the condition I'm referenced if anyone else would like to borrow it,as it is from one of my own private writings.

This will also be broken up over a few days depending on how many people,if any,respond because when i do successfully connect to energies it takes me a little bit to disengage the remnants.
I volunteer! I've got a lot of free time this week. When do you think you'll do it? I can PM you my birthdate.
doomguy

Im interested, PM me for DOB.
Gauche

Flux wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:58 am
Gauche wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:54 pm

I volunteer! I've got a lot of free time this week. When do you think you'll do it? I can PM you my birthdate.
Im on mountain time, all this week i should be home 6 pm mountain time,about 8 pm est so any time after that. I got the pm just now. I can send a mssg some time around then depending on when youre free
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub

Could we do Wednesday at around 7pm Pacific time?
Gauche

Flux wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:15 am
Not a problem. I think i coud be set by then :)

User546

Gauche wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:06 am
Flux wrote:
Later is also good too! 8 or 9pm PST tomorrow would be even better for me. Let me know what you prefer!

:devilfre:
User546

Gauche wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:06 am
Flux wrote:
Doh! Actually, I forgot about my yoga class. Would doing it at 10pm PST tomorrow be too late for you?
Gauche

I think that should be fine. It will give me a little extra time to get rid of extra energy anyways.

User546

Gauche wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:28 pm
I think that should be fine. It will give me a little extra time to get rid of extra energy anyways.
Awesome! I'll check in with this thread just before 10pm tomorrow.

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”