Help Me Practice Reading Energy Bodies!

A Place to practise and Learn together as a community. Post exercises and share results!

Moderator: Akelta

Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Flux, you have my consent to conduct your energy reading and portrait. ^^
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Darth Moronius

you have my consent to read my energy body and post drawing here
i am comfortablel any time
:devilpaint:
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

You have my explicit consent to connect to my energetic body and share the portrait.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Flux wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:11 pm
Thanks everyone! I'm going to stop taking new volunteers for now, and after the weekend I'll start working my way through this list.

If you have volunteered above, please post again giving your explicit consent to have me connect to you in order to view your subtle body. If you are comfortable having me do so at any time please say so. If not, let me know days and times in the upcoming week that are good for you. Please also give your explicit consent to have me post my drawings in this thread.

Consent is crucial to my practice so I will not be able to connect with you and do the drawing unless you post the above information first.

Thanks!
You have my consent to view and connect at any time.
I also consent to you sharing the portrait and agree to give you feedback!
Gauche

Gauche wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:52 pm
You have my explicit consent to connect to my energetic body and share the portrait.
At any time. Forgot to say that.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions

Gauche wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:52 pm

I have a time lapse video of me drawing this. With your consent, I can post it to my youtube channel and then share the video here.

Let me know what you think. Thanks, this was fun!

:crazy:
Gauche

You're more than welcome to share the video as well. This image does resonate with me. The dark orb that has other orb shapes around it--that is usually how i picture the satanic orb. When i ask the orb to come forward,i see it spinning in my minds eye trying to match the spin of my third eye. I see my chakras apinning kind of like a series of gears,but thats kind of what it looks like as an afterimage of it spinning. When i practice sheilding, i actually picture that type of purple surrounding me in a shroud. The whiteish/light purpleish is usually the same color i see fill my room. I wake up to that color kind of covering everything as a mist. Its a great portrait and i think its accurate.

darkstarfyre

You have my consent to view and connect at any time.
I also consent to you sharing the portrait and agree to give you feedback!

I want the portrait too. Take your time.
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions

Gauche wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:56 pm
You're more than welcome to share the video as well. This image does resonate with me. The dark orb that has other orb shapes around it--that is usually how i picture the satanic orb. When i ask the orb to come forward,i see it spinning in my minds eye trying to match the spin of my third eye. I see my chakras apinning kind of like a series of gears,but thats kind of what it looks like as an afterimage of it spinning. When i practice sheilding, i actually picture that type of purple surrounding me in a shroud. The whiteish/light purpleish is usually the same color i see fill my room. I wake up to that color kind of covering everything as a mist. Its a great portrait and i think its accurate.
I'm so glad you like it! Here's the video:

Gauche

This is super neat! Thank you!

Return to “Study Groups and Community Exercises”