Help Me Practice Reading Energy Bodies!

A Place to practise and Learn together as a community. Post exercises and share results!

Moderator: Akelta

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I am in the learning process of clairvoyantly reading/viewing people's energy bodies and doing drawings of them.

I'm looking for volunteers to help me practice by consenting to have me read theirs and do a drawing of it, which I will share with you.

My only request is that you both give me feedback on the experience/drawing and also let me use the drawings I produce in a gallery of my work, anonymously, with no names or other identifying information attached.

Please comment if interested!

(I make no promise to how many of these I can do or at what pace I can do them.)

Thanks so much!
Flux
darkstarfyre

What type of feedback you want though?
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub

darkstarfyre wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:36 pm
What type of feedback you want though?
Whether the drawing resonates with you, how you feel about the result, etc
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Flux wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:24 pm
I am in the learning process of clairvoyantly reading/viewing people's energy bodies and doing drawings of them.

I'm looking for volunteers to help me practice by consenting to have me read theirs and do a drawing of it, which I will share with you.

My only request is that you both give me feedback on the experience/drawing and also let me use the drawings I produce in a gallery of my work, anonymously, with no names or other identifying information attached.

Please comment if interested!

(I make no promise to how many of these I can do or at what pace I can do them.)

Thanks so much!
Flux
I'll give it a go.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others

I'd like to join.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Mist
Patron Deities: Freyja, Fenrir

I'd be happy to help, as well, if you still need volunteers
I threw myself to the wolves, only to learn of the tenderness of their howl, and the loyalty in their blood. ~Isra Al-Thibeh

Profile picture by LAS-T
Darth Moronius

i volunter too :crazy:
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I’ll volunteer if you are still looking for people.
User546

Thanks everyone! I'm going to stop taking new volunteers for now, and after the weekend I'll start working my way through this list.

If you have volunteered above, please post again giving your explicit consent to have me connect to you in order to view your subtle body. If you are comfortable having me do so at any time please say so. If not, let me know days and times in the upcoming week that are good for you. Please also give your explicit consent to have me post my drawings in this thread.

Consent is crucial to my practice so I will not be able to connect with you and do the drawing unless you post the above information first.

Thanks!
Mist
Patron Deities: Freyja, Fenrir

Flux, I give you permission to view my subtle body - Friday would be the best for me, but I am flexible if it is needed.
I also give my consent to have the drawings posted on this thread.

I'm looking forward to it! :devillove:
I threw myself to the wolves, only to learn of the tenderness of their howl, and the loyalty in their blood. ~Isra Al-Thibeh

Profile picture by LAS-T

Return to “Study Groups and Community Exercises”