Group Study Exercise for June. :)

A Place to practise and Learn together as a community. Post exercises and share results!

Moderator: Akelta

User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Chrysopaelian wrote:Dunno if it counts for this, but I'm making a solstice fruit and herb infusion drink. The fruits are store bought (though I should do a mulberry drink soon!) :P It's sitting out in the sun now:

I need to do a write-up on Mulberry. Have been having a great time with this mulberry tree in our North commons.

(And in reply to judiss, yes we have all month. :) )
Chrys that looks SO good! Too bad I am allergic to mulberries. The purple ones made a pretty good natural fiber dye, too. :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

"Or you could just talk to Chrys!"

So true. :devilgrin:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Waaaaa I am falling behind on my studies already!!! I have to go out and buy more plants. I still only have my two babies with me~

Nothing too fancy but this is something I made at the beginning of this month!

Ingredients:
Water
Lemon balm leaves
Ice cube tray

Heat the hot and boil/heat the lemon balm leaves so a tea comes out. Cool the liquid and put into ice cube tray. Freeze.

Whenever you have bug bites, take out an ice cube and spread it on the itchy bite until it no longer feels itchy. The coldness of the ice and the anti-inflammation properties of the lemon balm feels really nice on the skin.

Now that summer has come along and my scalp has become even more itchy than usual (grrr) I think I will make a spray to combat that ^^ time to do research~

I can't wait for the July activity!! I wonder what it will be?? ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Calin

I made S.Connolly's ascend to demonic plane incense this month and it works wonderfully as a general purpose incense for contacting demons.

Equal parts of Rose petals and chamomile with a pinch of good quality camphor. Gets the room humming quickly.
Calin

Chrysopaelian wrote:Dunno if it counts for this, but I'm making a solstice fruit and herb infusion drink. The fruits are store bought (though I should do a mulberry drink soon!) :P It's sitting out in the sun now:

I need to do a write-up on Mulberry. Have been having a great time with this mulberry tree in our North commons.

(And in reply to judiss, yes we have all month. :) )
That looks delicious Chrys! I just finished hanging out with the bees making cider. Spent some time fishing the poor little guys out of the juice in the press - apply juice is truly crack to them. Crushed 200kg of apples for 50L of juice. And now we wait.

...."Blessings be upon this creature of apples o joyous Bacchus! By natures alchemy shall we toast in your honour Dionysus and celebrate the descent once more."
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Waaaaa I am falling behind on my studies already!!! I have to go out and buy more plants. I still only have my two babies with me~

Nothing too fancy but this is something I made at the beginning of this month!

Ingredients:
Water
Lemon balm leaves
Ice cube tray

Heat the hot and boil/heat the lemon balm leaves so a tea comes out. Cool the liquid and put into ice cube tray. Freeze.

Whenever you have bug bites, take out an ice cube and spread it on the itchy bite until it no longer feels itchy. The coldness of the ice and the anti-inflammation properties of the lemon balm feels really nice on the skin.

Now that summer has come along and my scalp has become even more itchy than usual (grrr) I think I will make a spray to combat that ^^ time to do research~

I can't wait for the July activity!! I wonder what it will be?? ^^
This is so relevant! I rarely ever get bug bits but I got a huge spider bite on the back of my leg yesterday and today the swelling’s worsened. Fortunately I’m impervious to pain so I didn’t do anything for it but now that I see your post, I’ll try this out! Jokes aside, I’m quite amazed by this sequence of events :D
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
Amaranth Rose

Ouchhh judiss, that sounds so painful :frowndevil: I hope it helps alleviate the pain a little bit. It definitely felt like it helped stop the itchiness of my mosquito bites, but not sure how it will fare on a spider bite ^^ if you try it out and it works nicely, please let us know!!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Okay. I have all my ducks in a row, and I simplified my formula for the lip balm. It is officially:

Olive oil
Shea butter
Vitamin E oil
Essential oils
Beeswax pellets

I wanted to experiment with other oils and emollients, but those things COST. If I ever make it again, I will try it with Ghee (clarified butter), cocoa butter, coconut butter, and/or avocado oil. I am making six batches, with different essential oils in them.

Batch 1:
Holy basil oil
Tea tree oil
Sassafras oil
(This one is a favorite of Lord Satan. I usually add pine needle oil, but I ran out! :p)

Batcch 2:
Kyphi oil

Batch 3:
Vanilla extract
Sweet orange oil

Batch 4:
Dittany of Crete oil
(I am VERY excited about this traditional rare 'love' oil! XD

Batch 5:
Blue Lotus Oil

Batch 6:
Helichrysum italicum oil
Clove bud oil
Rosemary oil.

I know it sounds like a lot, but each batch is only 6 tubes. Everything is laid out, and I will combine and pour tomorrow. I have my last bonding with DC Rose tonight, and I do not want it to be overshadowed by making this tonight. I also have some unscented incense cones, and plan to use the essential oils to make some of those while I have them out. :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Calin

Great work SH!!
Amaranth Rose

Amazing!!! I'm definitely saving those recipes, Hellcat!! :devillove:

Return to “Study Groups and Community Exercises”