Group Study Exercise for June. :)

A Place to practise and Learn together as a community. Post exercises and share results!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Do you guys want a special chat room in the discord chat for group discussions like this?  A group that is only for group study and group exercises?  I started to lay the foundation of one but I would like to hear your input to see what you guys want/need.  I can make some of you mods of the chat room.  Or a section of the forum specifically geared for this?

Thoughts.. Ideas.. Anything I can do to help you guys out with this.  I think it is a great idea!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Akelta wrote:Do you guys want a special chat room in the discord chat for group discussions like this?  A group that is only for group study and group exercises?  I started to lay the foundation of one but I would like to hear your input to see what you guys want/need.  I can make some of you mods of the chat room.  Or a section of the forum specifically geared for this?

Thoughts.. Ideas.. Anything I can do to help you guys out with this.  I think it is a great idea!
Thanks for all the hard work. I think it would be something nice to try at least. I don't presently have a working microphone, but the live text chat for the subject sounds worthwhile.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Infernal Ascendant wrote:This is great. I'm thinking of making a lip balm with menthol and peppermint essential oils, which is great for summer to stay cool. :cooldevil:
However, It's winter for me here so I will probably be making a skin cream/body lotion instead and will be adding oils that will hopefully create a more 'warming effect'.
I have been consuming loads of fresh homemade ginger root tea lately, especially in winter season, so I will see how adding ginger essential oil will work. I have also been using the juice of fresh red chili peppers and diluted them for hair masks and it can get pretty hot, :devilfre: (careful with the chilies of course!). So I might add a bit in there. I will probably be adding some citrus oils too, maybe orange, or maybe something tropical like pineapple. Will see how this will go, I'm sure it will be fun.
I will be sharing it here of course. :)devil:

I have collected essential oils for a several years, mostly for personal aromatherapy uses and cosmetic DIY purposes, i.e skin creams etc. I sometimes add some oils in my food or tea from time to time.
Ginger is indeed a good warming oil. I think a touch of black pepper is also.
FYI, there is no such thing as pineapple essential oil.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Chrysopaelian

Carnation incense cones are finished! :D

I just picked some gray dogwood blossoms, and might make something with those next.
Attachments
Carnatian incense cones.PNG
Carnatian incense cones.PNG (452.77 KiB) Viewed 3543 times
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Raven, I love your incense cones! I purchased some pre-made unscented charcoal cones to use with my own essential oils and essential oil blends. I have discovered that you must use not more than one or two drops, then dry the cone in aluminum foil in the oven, or the things will never stay lit! You have to wrap them in the foil, or all your nice scent will evaporate and/or cook away. So I will be doing that in the next few days. Yes, I cheated by getting pre-made cones! LOLOL! I bet yours are more organic, and I love that you did this all by yourself. I have some Paolo Santo wood that I am planning to grate and make into cones, more on the lines of what you did. Later. :p I have purchased my beeswax and gotten my oils together for the chapstick. I am just waiting for the tubes to come in the mail. i got the brightly colored tubes, at 50 for about $10 on Amazon. My recipe for my chapstick/ lip balm is as follows:

Beeswax
Shea butter
Olive oil
Vitamin E oil
Silver water
Helichrysum italicum oil
Clove bud oil
Rosemary oil
Tea tree oil

Yes, I know this is an overkill for most folks, but i have TERRIBLE problems with the skin on my lips due to diabetes drying my skin out, and I only plan on using a drop or two of most of the ingredients. :) I will update again when I have the finished them.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Sorry, I meant Chrys! :P Oh, and for the pre-made cones, you have to slow cook them on very low heat, so as not to destroy the oils.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Aaah I just saw this and I want to participate! Do i have until the end of June to make something? Is that how it works?
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
Chrysopaelian

Dunno if it counts for this, but I'm making a solstice fruit and herb infusion drink. The fruits are store bought (though I should do a mulberry drink soon!) :P It's sitting out in the sun now:

I need to do a write-up on Mulberry. Have been having a great time with this mulberry tree in our North commons.

(And in reply to judiss, yes we have all month. :) )
Attachments
fruit infusion.PNG
fruit infusion.PNG (450.63 KiB) Viewed 3523 times
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Chrysopaelian wrote:Dunno if it counts for this, but I'm making a solstice fruit and herb infusion drink. The fruits are store bought (though I should do a mulberry drink soon!) :P It's sitting out in the sun now:

I need to do a write-up on Mulberry. Have been having a great time with this mulberry tree in our North commons.

(And in reply to judiss, yes we have all month. :) )
Tasty!
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
User3246

judiss wrote:Aaah I just saw this and I want to participate! Do i have until the end of June to make something? Is that how it works?
Yes, Judiss. you can still do it after June, but there will be a new lesson for July. Our goal is to get folks to use their skills and make them PRACTICING LHP workers.

Return to “Study Groups and Community Exercises”