Study group exercise for July

A Place to practise and Learn together as a community. Post exercises and share results!

Moderator: Akelta

laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Chrysopaelian wrote:If anyone gets any impressions from this, please share. This is my hot chocolate. I didn't intend it for divination (just tasty hot chocolate) but I thought I'd post it anyway.
I see you rising up in power from a root, and a seahorse on the left.. :crazy:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Judiss, Great work! Yeah, you definitely been demon-influenced! Sounds like life has changed since you got your first demon. Well, well! XD That was certainly a great effort that got good results. What is this 'gamaliel' is keep hearing, though? Does it just refer to a vampire?
Calin wrote:Sounds like you have a solid connection with Lilith there, great work!

And I envy your lab access. I would go nuts harvesting and distilling everything if I were in your position right now!!
I see. Calin would be Chrys Too (2)! XD I have wanted a lab since childhood.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Calin wrote:Sounds like you have a solid connection with Lilith there, great work!
Thanks! I'm very surprised how well I'm getting along!
Calin wrote:And I envy your lab access. I would go nuts harvesting and distilling everything if I were in your position right now!!
Hahaha yeah, I'm worried about getting caught. Had a coworker walk in while I was boiling herbs today. Hid it smoothly (cue Michael Jackson).
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Judiss, Great work! Yeah, you definitely been demon-influenced! Sounds like life has changed since you got your first demon. Well, well! XD That was certainly a great effort that got good results. What is this 'gamaliel' is keep hearing, though? Does it just refer to a vampire?
Well I don't actually have any demons yet unless vampires are demons? Haha. As for Gamaliel, I'm definitely not the best person to ask (Noctifera would be), but from my research I gather that Gamaliel is another world/different plane and something about the Qliphoth... Anyway, it's supposedly Lilith's domain. Supposedly, the world is populated by ubis and vampires and the like, all of whom are very sanguine and hedonistic in lifestyle and philosophy (read: they do much sex). "Love, sex, and death" truly embodies the essence of Gamaliel.
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Thought I would try to divine from a dewdrop on the grass this morning, sort of treating it like a very tiny crystal ball. I ended up seeing something similar to the pictures from my friend's Alaska trip. A lake or glacier surrounded by mountainous terrain with forest back behind them. I didn't see any people in the image within the dewdrop, though. Still trying to interpret its significance/meaning.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

I am quite behind this month, due to health reasons. :p I am going to finish, but likely not this month. I am still waiting for the garnets I want to place in my bear bone runes, and then I would do the reading. I have also been making wolf bone rune sets, too This bone is extremely dense, so it is a labor of love to hand cut it. I will be cleansing the bones, honoring the animal's sacrifice, then stuffing the marrow cavity with mugwort and divinatory oils and herbs, before capping the ends, adding a jewel or two, and engraving. Finally, I will be asking the blessings of he Norse-Germanic Gods, charging the runes, and chanting over them. Yah. I will love doing it, but I want a beautiful and sacred item, so it will be a lot of work. Here are some pictures of the Wolf bones being worked by me.
WIN_20180729_23_24_31_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180729_23_24_31_Pro.jpg (173.23 KiB) Viewed 4828 times
WIN_20180729_23_24_09_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180729_23_24_09_Pro.jpg (170.04 KiB) Viewed 4828 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

User3246

Only one more day! *bump bump*

Oflight Lokebrenna
Patron Deities: Loki

Never in my life would I have thought of divination by cheese.

Now here I am... Googling to try to figure out how the Gouda I'mma do this.
I'm here and I'm QUEER!!!

Return to “Study Groups and Community Exercises”