Study Group Exercise For December 2018: Demon Portal

A Place to practise and Learn together as a community. Post exercises and share results!

Moderator: Akelta

User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

This is an idea I just came across, whilst looking for things I could do for and with my Demonic Companions. This will be the creation of a protected (safe) Portal to one of the Demonic Realms. Materials needed for this exercise: A small piece of craft glass. Black paint, and at least one or two other kinds of paint, some very small crystals, possibly stickers or pictures cut from magazines or printed out from your computer, glue, and a piece of felt. Clean the glass carefully and let fully dry. Trace some symbols on and around the glass. Use ones which represent a particular demonic realm to you. For instance, a small volcano for the Hellborn realms, some carefully manicured lawns and beautiful architecture for the Noble Realms, or clouds and lightning for the Tempest Realms. Let this dry. If you are not good with drawing or painting, you might find some stickers at the craft store, but make sure the sticky side is not touching the glass. Leave the backing ON. Glue them flat to the glass with a very thin coating of glue. Paint over the symbols with black paint, making sure to cover it completely and solidly. If you need more than one coat, let the paint dry between coats. Let it all dry completely, which can take a day or more. Cut a piece of felt to exactly cover the painted side of the glass, and carefully glue it on without damaging the paint. Turn the Portal over and glue very tiny crystals onto the glass around the edges. Cut the cords to your creation. Cleanse, dedicate, and bless the new Portal, stating exactly what you want it to be a connection to, and stating that it must be a SAFE connection, and only opens when you ask it to. It is a one way Portal, and you can go through it, but nothing can come through it to you, except for your Companions. The more you use this Portal, the easier it will become to connect to the demonic realm you have chosen. It can be used to view the other realms as well, acting as a kind of magick mirror.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Okay. I have my Portal designed and created. I took a shortcut by using a unique item from The Bone Room: namely a real spider web placed on a black glass mirror! Beautiful! The back has the maker's signature, and where he collected the web. He identified the spider and included a picture of it, too! I took tiny Herkimer diamonds and placed them around the edges. I have the hardest part still to do. I need to cleanse, program the Herkimer diamonds, and connect the portal to a safe entrance/exit to the Archne realms. Taz is very delighted, and so is DC Blood. Both of them are half Arachne. Almost done! :) Yay!!
The attachment WIN_20181212_21_33_43_Pro.jpg is no longer available
WIN_20181212_21_33_43_Pro.jpg
WIN_20181212_21_33_43_Pro.jpg (77.38 KiB) Viewed 5218 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

User3246

The back of my Portal:
WIN_20181212_21_33_47_Pro.jpg
WIN_20181212_21_33_47_Pro.jpg (79.73 KiB) Viewed 5218 times

User3246

Bump! Plenty of time to still do it while you are home for the holidays. :)

user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:08 pm
This is an idea I just came across, whilst looking for things I could do for and with my Demonic Companions. This will be the creation of a protected (safe) Portal to one of the Demonic Realms. Materials needed for this exercise: A small piece of craft glass. Black paint, and at least one or two other kinds of paint, some very small crystals, possibly stickers or pictures cut from magazines or printed out from your computer, glue, and a piece of felt. Clean the glass carefully and let fully dry. Trace some symbols on and around the glass. Use ones which represent a particular demonic realm to you. For instance, a small volcano for the Hellborn realms, some carefully manicured lawns and beautiful architecture for the Noble Realms, or clouds and lightning for the Tempest Realms. Let this dry. If you are not good with drawing or painting, you might find some stickers at the craft store, but make sure the sticky side is not touching the glass. Leave the backing ON. Glue them flat to the glass with a very thin coating of glue. Paint over the symbols with black paint, making sure to cover it completely and solidly. If you need more than one coat, let the paint dry between coats. Let it all dry completely, which can take a day or more. Cut a piece of felt to exactly cover the painted side of the glass, and carefully glue it on without damaging the paint. Turn the Portal over and glue very tiny crystals onto the glass around the edges. Cut the cords to your creation. Cleanse, dedicate, and bless the new Portal, stating exactly what you want it to be a connection to, and stating that it must be a SAFE connection, and only opens when you ask it to. It is a one way Portal, and you can go through it, but nothing can come through it to you, except for your Companions. The more you use this Portal, the easier it will become to connect to the demonic realm you have chosen. It can be used to view the other realms as well, acting as a kind of magick mirror.
Is this the only right way how to create such portal or everyone can create different one according to their fantasy, resources, needs and "good feeling"? I don't want to tell that it sucks, you have made it to look and probably work amazing, just asking. :)
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...

Return to “Study Groups and Community Exercises”