Discord Discussion: What are Callings and Resonances?

A Place to practise and Learn together as a community. Post exercises and share results!

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Hello Everyone!
I will be doing a VC and Discussion about Callings and Resonances on Monday night!! At 7PST OR 10EST.
I think that a good discussion about what callings are, how they work, why or why not they are important and all the concepts of recognizing them. It’s also about how callings are a bit more than just an attraction or feelings, usually, they are a bit deeper than that (but that's why we discuss it to see what they actually are!). I'll also be talking about how Resonances are a thing and that Callings aren't necessary to your Path or that you are doing it wrong if you don't have Callings (yet). So why don’t we all have a wonderful discussion about it and for those that can’t make it, I’ll be making notes and write up a forum post for you!
It'll be here, but I'd like to have people aware that I'll be doing them :)
Come join in the new Lyceum for a discussion about it! I hope to see you there <3
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Just to clarify, this will take place on the S & S discord platform as a voice chat!
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Return to “Study Groups and Community Exercises”