Energy working..volunteers?

A Place to practise and Learn together as a community. Post exercises and share results!

Moderator: Akelta

Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

As I explore and work more and more with energies,signs,sigils, and the movement of energy, I feel that I am close to a point of performing a mild healing type of energy working.

Would anyone be gracious enough to allow me to practice a form of distance healing that I am working on?

Specifically, I am focusing on balancing the energies of desire,love,lust,want,and acceptance to try and help balance oneself with clarity amd acceptance. I've lived a long time where it has felt as if my heart was colder than the abscence of heat and my head has been in a place of darkness more dark than an abscence of light.

This would be a working that im still designing, though I will consult if my companion would like to assist.

I cannot promise any specific results,i do not claim to be a master energy worker,but we all start somewhere. Im in the processing of relocating and will be finished some time this month and im just checking to see if there qould be an interest. Of course, it would be free of charge;im doing this to learn and perfect my own abilities. All i ask is that if you agree and i do perform a working, please provide some feedback for me over the course of about a week.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

While I don't feel an inclination to volunteer personally, I get a good feeling from what you're presenting here so I wanted to say I really encourage you to keep on with development of your practice, as intuitively (to me) it seems you can make a great difference with this. And I hope you will get some volunteers to aid in its progression! Cheers~
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Heck with it, I'm always down to be a guinea pig, and I could use exactly what you're describing, so why not? Sign me up!
Gauche

Noctua wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:41 pm
While I don't feel an inclination to volunteer personally, I get a good feeling from what you're presenting here so I wanted to say I really encourage you to keep on with development of your practice, as intuitively (to me) it seems you can make a great difference with this. And I hope you will get some volunteers to aid in its progression! Cheers~
Thank you for your kind words :)
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Gauche

Kharybdis wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:58 am
Heck with it, I'm always down to be a guinea pig, and I could use exactly what you're describing, so why not? Sign me up!
Will do. It will likely be later this month when all of my gear arrives to my new apartment.

wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I volunteer if you still need people
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
Gauche

wanderer wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:58 pm
I volunteer if you still need people
Thank you. I still do need people :) as soon as im able to set my work space up i will be able to start,probably the end of the month.

Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I volunteer for this. It's always nice to see more healers emerging. The world certainly needs it. Once you perfect your healing art (and one day you will) try to remember (fondly) the journey that got you there. If you need anything, encouragement, a guinea pig, or someone to brainstorm with about thr process please lemme know.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
Gauche

Ravenfire wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:39 am
I volunteer for this. It's always nice to see more healers emerging. The world certainly needs it. Once you perfect your healing art (and one day you will) try to remember (fondly) the journey that got you there. If you need anything, encouragement, a guinea pig, or someone to brainstorm with about thr process please lemme know.
Sadly I've been having delays and work life has been hectic..im being outsourced as s trainer..seems like as soon as i finish someone'a training i get tasked with two more and its been looping. But its getting closer for me to be able to block time off to do it

Ailuroscreates

I'm open if you still need practice subjects. :)

Return to “Study Groups and Community Exercises”