Reading Practice

A Place to practise and Learn together as a community. Post exercises and share results!

Moderator: Akelta

Whimsy

Would it be possible to get a reading on an unbound I have with me? He's been with me for over 10 years now and I'd be interested in whatever information you may pick up about him.

If not that then a general reading about my current situation would be okay too!
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I'm down for a general reading!
doomguy

Right now, life seems easy going. Be prepared for trouble soon though. Its not going to be a massive shift, more of a small discomfort, but if not dealt with properly, it could turn out incredibly bad for you. Too little to late type of deal, and you probably wont notice if its not been dealt with until its too late. The damage it will cause is relatively easy to solve once you find the answer to the issue though, though the finding out what your supposed to do will be kind of difficult and you yourself will be getting in the way. Once you find the answer, it will probably be a moment were you tell yourself "Huh, I really should have thought of this sooner"......though in this case, you did, and ignoring that little thing ended up causing a bit too much trouble for you.

Tell me if this resonates or if it sounds like bangaldesh or some other saying.
doomguy

Whimsy wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:11 am
Would it be possible to get a reading on an unbound I have with me? He's been with me for over 10 years now and I'd be interested in whatever information you may pick up about him.

If not that then a general reading about my current situation would be okay too!
Im not too good with doing unbounds/entities/whatnot. Their wills are their own and its better for you to go to someone else to have at them.....or work on communication with them yourself....

actually, That is the reading. Work on your abilities and your work will bear fruit. Discounting yourself wont get you anywhere and the unbound will be good practice, just make sure he isnt malicous first. Practice as much as you can. It will be long and arduous but putting off working on your abilities probably wont get you anywhere other than more feeling like being down in the dumps........so why not stop being down in the dumps about yourself and work on it ye?

Tell me if this resonates or if Im full of it.
wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

id like a reading about what my future holds within the next few years
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub

doomguy wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:06 pm
Right now, life seems easy going. Be prepared for trouble soon though. Its not going to be a massive shift, more of a small discomfort, but if not dealt with properly, it could turn out incredibly bad for you. Too little to late type of deal, and you probably wont notice if its not been dealt with until its too late. The damage it will cause is relatively easy to solve once you find the answer to the issue though, though the finding out what your supposed to do will be kind of difficult and you yourself will be getting in the way. Once you find the answer, it will probably be a moment were you tell yourself "Huh, I really should have thought of this sooner"......though in this case, you did, and ignoring that little thing ended up causing a bit too much trouble for you.

Was this for me?
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

Doomguy, if you want to truly test your accuracy in divination, you should be asking about things that these kind peoples already know the answer to. They must know what you do not know, as clearly as day, and you must show you know what they know.
Just a suggestion.

Testing divination on what 'resonates' is a commonality among diviners, but it doesn't validate much at the end of the day.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
doomguy

Flux wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:57 pm
doomguy wrote:

Was this for me?
Yes, I made a mistake and forgot to quote you. Whoops.
doomguy

Noctua wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:52 pm
Doomguy, if you want to truly test your accuracy in divination, you should be asking about things that these kind peoples already know the answer to. They must know what you do not know, as clearly as day, and you must show you know what they know.
Just a suggestion.

Testing divination on what 'resonates' is a commonality among diviners, but it doesn't validate much at the end of the day.
Another possibility is waiting for whatever the readings are referring to comes to pass and see if my divination holds salt.

Though that could end up being incredibly slower. I'll do both instead.
User546

doomguy wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:16 am
Flux wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:57 pm
doomguy wrote:

Was this for me?
Yes, I made a mistake and forgot to quote you. Whoops.
I don't know if life is easy going for me right now. As far as the rest, Mercury is about to go retrograde this weekend so your reading could be true for anyone.

Return to “Study Groups and Community Exercises”