Reading Practice

A Place to practise and Learn together as a community. Post exercises and share results!

Moderator: Akelta

doomguy

I have come to a burdensome situation, and as such would like to ensure that my abilities are not misfiring, and that what I am able to divine is not a fluke.

I would like some volunteers who are willing to be divined, it can be about anything. I want to see the extent of my abilities and to see where I can improve. I will be throwing myself against a brick wall, but I'm doing so for my own personnel growth.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

i'm happy to volunteer- maybe divination about my spiritual path at the moment if thats okay, or just general
RyderXIV
Patron Deities: Elegba, Hecate, Lilith, Freya, Ancestors, Siete Rayos
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 18

Hi

I will volunteer. You can email me and not post publicly. I will give you feedback here or privately.
I will ask a question here: What areas do you see changing for me in the divination areas. I ask because since acquiring companions things are not what they were prior. I have been divining...but now it's different and i want to know where its heading.

Thank you
Energy defines life not flesh and blood. WE are infinite energies experiencing infinity. Through a finite aperture.”
― Stanley Victor Paskavich
doomguy

Heretique wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:06 pm
i'm happy to volunteer- maybe divination about my spiritual path at the moment if thats okay, or just general
Your spiritual path so far is going well, as far as I can tell. Nothing really interesting is going to be happening any time soon other than slow progress. Don't let trepidation get the better of you, and keep making the progress that you are making, though it will still be slow. Don't expect to shoot fire out of your hands or anything incredibly extraordinary like that, it probably will not happen.

Tell me if this resonates, or if I'm full of it.
doomguy

RyderXIV wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:15 pm
Hi

I will volunteer. You can email me and not post publicly. I will give you feedback here or privately.
I will ask a question here: What areas do you see changing for me in the divination areas. I ask because since acquiring companions things are not what they were prior. I have been divining...but now it's different and i want to know where its heading.

Thank you
Your divination is slowly heading towards that of intuitive thinking. Which is a natural progression from the usual physical means of divination. One key thing to avoid (which I have too many problems with) is getting stuck in your own mind and letting everything get to you.....that will make your abilities fall flat. Its best to have a very distant approach when using that type of intuitive divination, as it can become unreliable if a person is charged too much emotionally.

My advice is to use it to compliment your current/previous divination style of runes/cards/whatever, as having one hand in the physical and one hand in the otherworld will make your divination abilities more grounded to earth and unlikely to become misinterpreted....at least in the early stages. In later stages, you can go full on intuitive, just play it safe and avoid falling into the pitfalls of passion driven imagination.

Tell me if this makes sense or if its nonsense.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

thanks doomguy i do think it resonates, it is slow going at the moment and does feel like i'm a bit stuck and like cycling through the same things quite abit, so thankyou
RyderXIV
Patron Deities: Elegba, Hecate, Lilith, Freya, Ancestors, Siete Rayos
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 18

Thank you for your take on my divination it was a very interesting perspective and i appreciate your energy and time in your schedule. I hope you have a great journey in this field.
Energy defines life not flesh and blood. WE are infinite energies experiencing infinity. Through a finite aperture.”
― Stanley Victor Paskavich
doomguy

I am glad that you two are satisfied with what I have read. I am still open for more if anyone else is willing.
eLuceo

doomguy wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:46 pm
I have come to a burdensome situation, and as such would like to ensure that my abilities are not misfiring, and that what I am able to divine is not a fluke.

I would like some volunteers who are willing to be divined, it can be about anything. I want to see the extent of my abilities and to see where I can improve. I will be throwing myself against a brick wall, but I'm doing so for my own personnel growth.
I'm interested. :)
Beyond the fourth wall.
doomguy

eLuceo wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:33 pm

I'm interested. :)
a s k a q u e s t i o n o r s o m e t h i n g

a n y q u e s t i o n

Return to “Study Groups and Community Exercises”