FREE 5-Day Challenge: Bust Your Blocks!

Heidi

READY TO BUST YOUR BLOCKS?

JOIN THIS FREE 5-DAY CHALLENGE ,BUST YOUR INNER BLOCKS TO SUCCESS & MANIFEST A LIFE BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!

THIS 5-DAY CHALLENGE IS FOR YOU, IF:

You are ready to leave all the things that are holding you back from living a life beyond your wildest dreams behind

You want to start re-writing the disempowering story that's been playing in your mind, over and over, and controlling your life

You want to stop operating on auto-pilot and take control of your own destiny

You want to finally be able to manifest those goals that you've tried to manifest with magic before but had zero success

You are ready to step into a more powerful, more successful version of you in just 5 days green

WHEN IS IT HAPPENING?

The challenge starts November 11. You receive one part per day for 5 days with email, messenger or both.

user309

wuuu.. this one sounds very interesting and promising :X hmmm... should i or should i not.. hmmmmm...... hmmm...... hmm....
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

Nice! 🙂 I have sent the messages and received my first task for day 1. But no way to decide what is that what i really want the most in my life, there are plenty of things! Not so easy task as it seems at the first view! 🙂
Anyway i believe in it i'm sure it will work!
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...
Heidi

Yay, nice to see you join us!

You don’t have to pick the one desire to rule ‘em all, Just something that you truly want.

You can always do the challenge again for another desire in the future.
user2774653b

Heidi wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:07 am

You don’t have to pick the one desire to rule ‘em all, Just something that you truly want.

It's cool for now i'm at day 3, but here i need a small tip. My biggest wish is to get rid of insomnia (which i have to treat medicaly every night few years already). I can't actually do my 3rd day task because there is nothing i fear about success in it! I mean... what even could be scary in getting rid of insomnia. 😀 I was thinking deep and i can't find any fear of succeeding in it.
Is it ok if i just skip that step then?
We're walking in the air

I'm holding very tight
Heidi

Dimension VI wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:47 am
Heidi wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:07 am

It's cool for now i'm at day 3, but here i need a small tip. My biggest wish is to get rid of insomnia (which i have to treat medicaly every night few years already). I can't actually do my 3rd day task because there is nothing i fear about success in it! I mean... what even could be scary in getting rid of insomnia. 😀 I was thinking deep and i can't find any fear of succeeding in it.
Is it ok if i just skip that step then?
Well if you already thought about it then you completed that step, even if nothing came up ;)

I recently read a book that’s the autobiography of a law of attraction author whose books I have recommended before, where she reveals that she struggled with insomnia for a very long time and eventually found a way to cure it and became a well-known author on how to cure insomnia long before she wrote her law of attraction books (under a different pen name). I don’t know if they would be of any help but I’ll look them up and get back to you.
user2774653b

Heidi wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:20 am
I recently read a book that’s the autobiography of a law of attraction author whose books I have recommended before, where she reveals that she struggled with insomnia for a very long time and eventually found a way to cure it and became a well-known author on how to cure insomnia long before she wrote her law of attraction books (under a different pen name). I don’t know if they would be of any help but I’ll look them up and get back to you.

Thanks that's really nice from you! :)
When i got insomnia first time i have tried to cure it with meditations, positive thinking, some kind of shadow work and alternative medicine. Unfortunately stuff was really progressive and in two months of constant few hour sleeping pattern i didn't even have energy to be patient with these methods. Then i went to doctor, then to psychiatrist and he gave me dg. of depression/anxiety disorder and pills for curing it. From then i'm drinking it, now in small doses but still... And still have insomnia sometimes but not as bad as before, i can tolerate it with no difficulties.
What surprises me the most in whole that thing is the fact i didn't feel depressive nor anxious before insomnia appeared first time. I have some traumas from childhood which make me feel pretty upset sometimes, but there wasn't any longer symptom of depression/anxiety, anything which lasted for more then few hours in rare occasions... My general mood was good! :)
Then when i got insomnia i became nervous, anxious and depressive because i thought i will die.
But when my insomnia was partially cured with these medicines, i started to feel generally good mood again, immediately!

So i doubt about psychological cause of my illness. We all have traumas from childhood in our lives, we all have shadows, but almost nobody whom i know doesn't suffer from such hard kind of insomnia that he needs medicines to cure it!
I have started LHP some short time ago. I'm beginner. Hoping much about finding some help with this thing by following that amazing path. For now i'm spiritually blind and still learning about the whole stuff.
Really want to stop with these medicines which are bad for everything else in my body and sleep like baby again. I have did some shadow work again, got rid of plenty subconscious blockades and darkness, still have much to work with, but i don't see my insomnia disappears with that! Still the same: medics and some nights with few hours of sleep in a smaller row...

What do you think about all of it? I see you are very experienced in psychology and spiritual stuff. :)
We're walking in the air

I'm holding very tight

Return to “Unseen Seraph”