Personal Musical Readings.

Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I am offering personal musical readings. My guinea pigs were Noc and Velca. Velca told me it's like having your emotions splayed out in front of you. This may reveal things to you or guide you within yourself. It is different for everyone. I kind of tune into your energy and improvise based on that. It's not full channeling I believe, but is very close to channeling.

This Reading is $20. You get one piano improvisation that is 5+ minutes long. It varies in time. Maximum time so far has been 11 minutes.

Please PM me if you are interested! You can ask questions here or PM if you have any.

Thanks!
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I just got a personal musical reading from Saber I highly recommend it, she manages to capture different aspects of your personal essence and journey and it is wonderful to see how this is interpreted through music, mine was personally very moving for me and i will be using it in meditation and dancing, thankyou so much again Saber :devillove:
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I'm writing a review for this as well. Saber's on point. The reading was able to go through an entire shadow work up and down turmoil and pain that I went through. Every up and down, to the happy after and then the ups and down. It ended where I was at currently to the potential happy and upbeat future at the end. It gave me light and hope when I was feeling really in a rut.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Might as well and leave my review here.

Saber had a way of just capturing so much about my own energy and connecting me to things that I may not have realized. The movement of the piece connects to me and the first time I listened to it, I was on a call with some friends and I was just a big ball of emotions. Tears, staggered breathing, the works. It was the most beautiful piece I've heard.

Saber always has a way to reach deep in me and just makes me feel. There's no real other way to describe it.
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

Return to “Saber's Music”