Review - Saber's Music

Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Hey, everybody!

So, awhile back, I had the opportunity to get a personal energy musical reading from Saber, and then a more recent opportunity to have Saber compose music with one of my companions. Both times, I got far more than I expected! The pieces are very high quality, and I've found that utilizing both sets have helped me to deepen my meditations and better connect with my companion during the time I was listening. I also found that Saber picked up on some very interesting facets of my companion's energy and was able to convey that through instrumentals alone, which was a real treat; our companions tend to be very complex people, and the pieces that Saber composed absolutely reflected that.

Saber's music is moving on a very deep level, and it is clear that she has a real gift for connecting with energies and then conveying them into a musical format. 10/10, would absolutely commission again in the future! These pieces are an invaluable resource for anyone's meta journey, especially in an age where completely non-personal meditation music has flooded the market--why not get someone who really can tap into those energies to give you something to really sink your teeth into for your meditations?

Return to “Saber's Music”