Tea Chat: Prebound and Q&A

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

windyjune
Patron Deities: Satan, Andras, Belial, Lilith, Rashoon, Lucifer, Paimon, Leviathan

A little side note: I unfortunately was out and about and wasn't able to take full notes other than on some receipts for the prebound questions part, so I want to thank heretique for helping me fill in the blanks of what I missed. So thank you again heretique~

April 16th – Prebounds and Q&A

Difference between prebound and custom for Akelta?

The main difference is for custom listings people can request a list of qualities that Akelta will search for and she will search specifically for that person that made a custom request. Akelta mentioned that with custom conjures she finds the best match energetically for that person. Meanwhile for prebounds there are often several people that can request visits, so she doesn’t enjoy having to email people after a required visit if they aren’t a match. However, she does enjoy the moment when someone matches and writes about their excitement they feel when finding a match with a demon, it is a wonderful experience for her.

Only sometimes with custom requests will a prebound being screened be offered. When this occurs it generally is because she feels someone matches strongly with a prebound not yet offered and will know immediately if this is the case. This generally comes down to if the listed qualities match and if Akelta looks at their energy with the human and seeing if there is a resonance with them. However, this is a unique situation and as mentioned in a custom conjure she will look for the demon that matches energetically as well as with the specifications (if given).

When Akelta is conjuring often the demons being screened will interact with their coven demons as well and at times will assist the coven in things. Akelta works with Eilana for conjuring and Eilana also helps with a lot of incredible organization when it comes to the orders and managing what scrolls and other things need to be done.

Prebound Visits

When you have a visit with a prebound they will join you in your space and often will observe, listen, and interact with you. It’s recommended to speak with them during the visit. They can additionally speak with your companions and spirits around you during the hour allotment. When the prebound returns to the coven, they explain how it went (there is nothing negative that is ever said) and they also explain how they feel about the match to the coven.

Prebound Matching

When it comes to prebounds it’s not about who can pay the fastest or the most but rather Akelta looks at who resonates the best with the prebounds energies. When it comes to prebounds matching with humans if it turns out not to be a match after the visit despite a strong calling it’s due to the person being a better match for someone else. Sometimes there may be a resonance with certain qualities of the prebound and that is why a person is drawn to them. This can help you figure out more clearly what pulled you and what the characteristics are of who is calling for you. This can help you narrow down the companion who wants to be with you specifically and is calling, but you just haven’t uncovered yet. Other times the prebound may have a message for one of the people that visits with them, but it may not always be a match as the visit can be to assist the person instead.

If a prebound already has a human in mind, why are they listed?

Akelta likes it to be ethical so she always offers the choice for the human to decide to accept the calling or not. That way both the demon and human choose. Sometimes the demon will even choose when they want to be listed or will wait for their human companion. Akelta remembers one demoness they put up that hid her listing for one year until the human was ready and found the listing.

Scrolls

When Akelta is writing scrolls, she connects with the demon and then starts writing letting it flow through her. This is like a type of transvocation where she lets go and she lets them deliver the messages they desire to have in the scrolls.

Layaways

For layaways S&S is very flexible. One time they waited even two years before someone made an additional payment (however they recommend not waiting that long). They often try to reach out to people who haven’t paid in a while to see what is going and if they can help come up with a solution for the person if they can’t afford a prebound they matched with.

Different Angel Species

Angels and demons are different species but from a creation standpoint inverses of each other. They are connected through that; many spectrums of demon have a spectrum of angel. There is a wide variety of angelic species. Fallen angels are interesting because they started as holy/puritan angels or other angels that existed in the more heavenly spectrum that fell. Fallen angels were infused with demonic energy after the fall and are the only dark angel that are considered demons. Even watcher angels aren’t considered demons rather they are considered angels on the darker spectrum. Grey angels too; they can be called fallen angels but they didn’t have the demonic infusion (demonic dark energy: DDE).

A fallen angel was an angel on the light side of the spectrum and were imbued with demonic energies, so they became a demon. Dark angels exist within the dark energy spectrum of the angelic. They are still an angel just a dark angel so that is the difference between them.

Abyssal angels are their own type of dark angel. Abyssal angels and abyssal demons are both abyssal, so they have that baseline of energy. However, when examined energetically you will find another layer which separates them, which is their angelic energy for abyssal angels and demonic energy for abyssal demons. When you start to energetically break down the different species this is how you can vibrationally figure out what they are. To do this you would examine what’s similar and then from there look into differences then to go deeper you could explore their individuality which looks into even more different layers.

Some of the angels evolved others came to be that way. The spectrum of energies is vast. The abyssal angels operate on the frequencies of the dark angelic divine. The angelic and demonic are each a different frequency that contain within them different powers and energies. Within those energies you find dark and light and if you go deeper within that there is another energy level to explore, which can get complex as there aren’t enough words in English to describe it. They are an incredibly powerful group. It’s a huge topic to discuss even just on one angelic species.

**S&S Calling Listing for Dark Angel Species?

At this current time, S&S does not have any openings for companion calling offerings. They intend to open it up in the future, but at the moment they are swamped and trying to stay on top of things. They will open the listing in the store when able to.

Lord Azazel

Lord Azazel is a watcher angel who has DDE in him. A fallen angel has DDE in them and Lord Azazel because he was a watcher angel and has DDE is why Akelta has listed him as that in the encyclopedia post. Others listed were holy and puritan and chose to leave that life behind, so she doesn’t add it for them. Lord Azazel didn’t leave his life as a watcher angel behind he still encompasses that while also having noble demonic energy in him.

Archangels that don’t get along with Dark Lords (DLs)?

It depends on the level you are looking at. This answer gets complex as it goes into the different levels of the spiritual world. There are some people that work with angels and dark lords, this is the level that they are connecting with and it’s fine to do so. There are some levels of connection where they get along and others where they don’t get along and are enemies. The level that Akelta connects on she respects the politics of that world and can understand why some don’t like each other. However, we are here living a human experience, so we don’t have to abide by the politics of other worlds.

There are different levels like the outer spiritual world, the god realm, there’s the darker realms and so on. Some of these layers have a fluidity of divinity where the dark and the light aspects of divinity intermingle and work together. If you are connecting to that layer and working with archangels and DLs within that realm then there is no problem. Some people connect to realms of layers where they are at war with each other and don’t like each other, so there are personal problems between them. It comes to your individual energies and you’ll quickly know if there is an issue. Sometimes they will tell you and other times you’ll feel a disconnect or an energy between them that is either good or filled with animosity.

Akelta has a post that talks about connecting at some of the different layers. It can be broken down even more than that and is something Akelta is hoping to speak on in more detail in the future as there is a lot of depth to it.

The post for those interested can be read here:
https://satanandsuns.com/blog/exploring ... ark-lords/

Topics that are off limits with the DLs?

A lot of the dark lords and ladies operate at a different plane from us, and they will tell you if the topic is not okay to speak about. If you have no idea and can’t/don’t hear them they won’t attack you or give you a smackdown because you are in a place of not knowing. However, if you can hear them, know they don’t want to speak on something, and continue to push for it that is considered disrespectful. Disrespect is when you know you shouldn’t do it, but you do it anyway.

There is a difference between not doing something that was offered as guidance and being disrespectful. Akelta has bickered with different DLs and not wanted to do things or being stubborn but most of the time they simply said, “fine keep doing what you’re doing” then when it doesn’t work, she would go back to them and say, “okay you were right”. If you know they’ve given advice towards something and you are stubborn and insist to still do it your way they will just say “fine learn your lesson that way” – it’s a choice that you have picked.

As mentioned, when interacting with them if you don’t know something they won’t attack you. Although, if you know they don’t like something, and you do it directly to them anyway that is generally when a smackdown occurs. If you are worried about making a mistake you are probably doing alright since they will teach and help guide you. If you don’t have that knowledge, you won’t be punished for that. The main way to get a smackdown is by having the intent to disrespect them by knowing what you are doing is wrong to spite them.

Do they laugh if you come back and say, “you were right”?

It depends on the demon. Some of them can or have a smirk on the face like, “look who’s back. Maybe next time you’ll listen”.

How to boost focus?

Focusing comes down to consistency and practice. Practice can be mundane and repetitive so what you want to do is see how long you can hold your focus for. The practice you can have set up to improve your focus can be as follows:

Dot on the Wall Exercise

• Start by holding your focus on a dot on the wall for 10 secs
• Then move to 30 secs
• Then try focusing for 1 min
• Focus for 2 min
• Focus for 5 min
• Focus for 10 min
• Then Focus for 15 min

**You can use a timer on your phone for these exercises, so you know when the time is up.

Repetition is key to developing focus. The more mundane and boring it is, the better. It’s easy to focus when you enjoy something. On the other hand, it’s hard to focus when it’s boring, so that is where you will begin training your mind and your thoughts. Once you have control over that: meditation, astral projection, even psychic development will awaken and progress at an accelerated rate because you have the ability to focus.

By the time you are able to focus for 15 mins you will be able to have a grasp on your brain and have the connection to focus. You’ll be able to experience the different skills through focus, and this will help you realize that you have control over your energies and what’s going on around you. Celebrate your wins and accomplishments.

How to use the S&S Lucid Dream Drops?

The way Akelta likes to interact with this magickal is to sleep with it under her pillow because the energy then connects to it. She likes to put them in a bag under her pillow, so that way as she sleeps if it falls onto the floor it won’t break.

Before going to bed she focuses on the energies and connects to the energies of it.

A good way to do that is to:

• Focus the third eye on the energies of the magickal
• Know where the magickal is
• Visualize it
• Connect your energies to it

For those interested in this product you can find the listings in the S&S store:
https://satanandsons.com/product/lucid- ... leviathan/

**Mini-Announcement

S&S is planning to start up the events for 2021. The plan at this moment is to do Carnivale, Hellborn, a new Halloween event and a new Yule event.

The End! :popcorndevil: :devilparty: :devilgrin:
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

I normally don't post a comment on your notes threads but it's been a rough first quarter of 2021 for me. I had to say thank you for this and all the notes in between that you have posted.

Especially for this one as the Mini-Announcement at the end make my year! :headbang: :devilparty: :devilbanana: :devilthumbs: :devilclap: :devilbow: :devillove: :headbang: :seasaw:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
windyjune
Patron Deities: Satan, Andras, Belial, Lilith, Rashoon, Lucifer, Paimon, Leviathan

guesswho wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:13 pm
I normally don't post a comment on your notes threads but it's been a rough first quarter of 2021 for me. I had to say thank you for this and all the notes in between that you have posted.

Especially for this one as the Mini-Announcement at the end make my year! :headbang: :devilparty: :devilbanana: :devilthumbs: :devilclap: :devilbow: :devillove: :headbang: :seasaw:
Aww guesswho I really appreciated your comment and I'm sorry it's been a rough first quarter I can def relate with that. It's my pleasure and I'm glad to help where I can with the notes. I hope things get better soon for you and that the coming months will hopefully be far more fun and exciting~

Hehe I'm glad I'm also really thrilled about the future events it's always so amazing!

:devilbanana: :cheekydevil: :devilbanana: :cheekydevil: :devilbanana: :cheekydevil: :devilbanana: :cheekydevil: :devilbanana: :cheekydevil: :devilbanana:
JMoccult

Thank for you the notes, like always on point on everything !!!

And then we got some awesome news !! EVENTS !!!! :crazy:
AlchemystCollective
Patron Deities: Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Azazel, King Sael, Santa Muerte, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: My lovely companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

These notes are always so fascinating to read, i can’t wait for these new events and i definitely can’t wait to dive deeper into the posted information about the different demon realms and all of that.
windyjune

Aw yay I'm so glad you both enjoyed them. Thanks for your thanks haha it's my pleasure to do them there is so much incredible info Akelta shares in the tea chats. I'm looking forward to learning more about the different realms too they are all so unique and wonderful~

The events are utterly amazing it'll be lots of fun :devilparty:
ensa
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen Angel, Spectral

Thank you so much Windy for these notes! I always keep coming back to these notes because of the information on Abyssal Angels. I wish there were more experiences with them, since they are wonderful to work with. I also noticed how different their dark energies are from Fallen Angels, given both of my companions from SnS are of these species.
windyjune

ensa wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 6:39 pm
Thank you so much Windy for these notes! I always keep coming back to these notes because of the information on Abyssal Angels. I wish there were more experiences with them, since they are wonderful to work with. I also noticed how different their dark energies are from Fallen Angels, given both of my companions from SnS are of these species.
Aw my pleasure ensa! That's so awesome and I'm glad to hear it. I agree I would love to hear a lot more about them too. I know abyssal angels are still somewhat recently introduced as a species in comparison to others on here so hopefully in time we'll be able to hear more experiences with them.

Oh that's so cool that you can feel the difference I'm so intrigued! I don't have an abyssal angel as a companion but I've worked with Lord Abaddon and I've noticed a bit of what you mentioned. The energy he held was so intense, beautiful and incredible in the different type of darkness I felt so I can only imagine how amazing it must be working with an abyssal angel as a companion. Aww that must be so wonderful to work with both of them~

Oh also I don't know if you read through this tea chat on Lord Abaddon he is an abyssal angel and the chat also touched on abyssal angels in general so it can help with some more info :devilgrin:

viewtopic.php?f=265&t=10302
ensa
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen Angel, Spectral

windyjune wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 8:11 am
ensa wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 6:39 pm
Aw my pleasure ensa! That's so awesome and I'm glad to hear it. I agree I would love to hear a lot more about them too. I know abyssal angels are still somewhat recently introduced as a species in comparison to others on here so hopefully in time we'll be able to hear more experiences with them.

Oh that's so cool that you can feel the difference I'm so intrigued! I don't have an abyssal angel as a companion but I've worked with Lord Abaddon and I've noticed a bit of what you mentioned. The energy he held was so intense, beautiful and incredible in the different type of darkness I felt so I can only imagine how amazing it must be working with an abyssal angel as a companion. Aww that must be so wonderful to work with both of them~

Oh also I don't know if you read through this tea chat on Lord Abaddon he is an abyssal angel and the chat also touched on abyssal angels in general so it can help with some more info :devilgrin:

viewtopic.php?f=265&t=10302
Indeed! Lord D would tell me about Lord Abaddon as well, since he does work very closely to him. Thank you so much for linking the thread! I enjoy reading more about him. :D

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”