Tea Chat: Light and Darkness

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Shershah.chowdhury wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:57 am
VELCA WHO IS PART OF THE S&S COVEN has literally just told me the outer spiritual world doesnt exist. If no one don't believe me then email him and ask him yourself. That is the proof i needed and all the other sellers telling me the same thing. So my question is ..What are you researching? Biggest red flag when every single magican including VELCA who is PART OF THE COVEN told me it doesn't exist and only 1 person in the whole world is saying a outer spirtual world exists.. can't believe I fell for this fake stuff. Feel sorry for all those novices believing it. Its time to leave this forum and it's deluded people for good. And I advise anyone to ask velca yourself if theres a outer spiriual world and ask other sellers so u see im not lying and and use your common sense.. IT DOES NOT EXIST.
First, Velca is not a part of the Coven. He is gone. He is not on good terms with myself, the coven, or anyone in my family. Velca claims he is on good terms with my parents. My father is furious with him and said he lied to him and manipulated him and he is no longer welcome at my fathers house. My father never wants to see him again. Also, Velca was invited to a couple rituals, but aside from that he was never involved in any of the conjuring, spell and workings, and he hasn't even been at my house for over a year. He was hired to do Social Media and expressed repeatedly that he wanted to move away and do his own thing.

Second, I have kept a lot of my notes private, but this has given me the motivation to post more. I clearly need to define the essence of the Outer Spiritual World more to those who it does resonate with, and reveal more information on it and why my research on demons has lead me to these conclusions. I didn't know it was going to create such a stir though. This is the path of Demonosophy, either it resonates with you or it doesn't. I have never once forced anyone to believe anything I say.

Third, people can call me a liar, they can call me an abuser, they can call me every name under the sun. I know who I am. I have taken abuse myself from putting myself out there and honestly I admit at times I didn't handle it the best. I vented, I was frustrated I said in private things I shouldn't have. I am human and I am learning. I have been called, fat, ugly, old, a liar, a fake, a scammer, an abuser, a cult leader, told that I need a psychiatrist (which is funny because I have a psychologist) and it gets to a point where words stop having meaning, I have no shame left. People are going to judge me, they are going to judge me and they are going to say what they want about me. The fact that I am making such a stir is amazing and shows me I am doing something right. In my life, I have the most amazing friends, a wonderful family, this fantastic community, amazing children, a devoted husband, my demons, I have a huge support system and people who truly believe in me. Yeah, I am not perfect. I never claimed to be. I am actually quite flawed. it doesn't mean I don't care about people and it doesn't mean I do this for money. I don't work 18 hour days and exhaust myself and occasionally miss time with my kids because I am in this for the money. There is a labour of love in this work that I do.

Lastly, I'm on this journey to enjoy my time here and honestly, I am going to live my life to the fullest, and share what I have learned and help people connect and work with demons. If it works for people great, if it doesn't great, I never claimed to have all the answers. This is all my work, this is the path of Demonosophy. Despite getting frustrated with people at times, and venting when I am hurt, I do enjoy helping others, my heart hurts for those who are suffering and in pain and I take charitable work very seriously, I can be kind, but I also am a fighter and I have a crazy side. I am here to be my flawed imperfect self who has always had a connection with demons and I am going to continue to do what I love. I won't ever stand down.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

VELCA WHO IS PART OF THE S&S COVEN has literally just told me the outer spiritual world doesnt exist. If no one don't believe me then email him and ask him yourself. That is the proof i needed and all the other sellers telling me the same thing. So my question is ..What are you researching? Biggest red flag when every single magican including VELCA who is PART OF THE COVEN told me it doesn't exist and only 1 person in the whole world is saying a outer spirtual world exists.. can't believe I fell for this fake stuff. Feel sorry for all those novices believing it. Its time to leave this forum and it's deluded people for good. And I advise anyone to ask velca yourself if theres a outer spiriual world and ask other sellers so u see im not lying and and use your common sense.. IT DOES NOT EXIST.
Honestly, I wouldn't trust sellers who sell themselves by discrediting other sellers.
It does reflect badly upon themselves. Especially since 'Eve' from edens apple actually started here, with companions from S&S.

But since you like to discredit other people too, that would be right up your alley, consorting with people like that.
Like attracts like they say.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

And I advise anyone to ask velca yourself if theres a outer spiriual world and ask other sellers so u see im not lying and and use your common sense.. IT DOES NOT EXIST.
Honestly, there is so much to unpack there.
First of all, with all the infinite astral and spiritual realms out there, how would they know that realm does not exist? Have they visited all of them?
They can't prove it doesn't exist while Akelta conjures demons from said place. Which a lot of people work with (including 'Eve') and have good experiences with and get results.

Also aside from 'Eve' I doubt any of those sellers have worked with companions from S&S and don't even know what anything is about. They would literally be clueless yet they have an opinion on something they don't know about, claiming it does not exist?
Questionable at best.
That's the same as claiming race x that seller y sells, doesn't exist. Like....how would you know or be able to prove that with literally an infinite amount of realms containing possible an infinite amount of different races.

And Koetting...well, he probably, like 99% of the occult community, thinks that spirit keeping and personal demon companions are hogwash and baloney. And any person getting a binding of a companion is just delusional, gullible and crazy. So there is that.

This really makes me wonder, how did you end up getting a demon companion from S&S when you rather listen to every other seller, random person, their grandmothers, their pets and whatnot out there.
And why did you get triggered when I said it's for the best if you return them, that was your choice to begin with.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

Aprophis wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:16 pm
And I advise anyone to ask velca yourself if theres a outer spiriual world and ask other sellers so u see im not lying and and use your common sense.. IT DOES NOT EXIST.
Honestly, there is so much to unpack there.
First of all, with all the infinite astral and spiritual realms out there, how would they know that realm does not exist? Have they visited all of them?
They can't prove it doesn't exist while Akelta conjures demons from said place. Which a lot of people work with (including 'Eve') and have good experiences with and get results.

Also aside from 'Eve' I doubt any of those sellers have worked with companions from S&S and don't even know what anything is about. They would literally be clueless yet they have an opinion on something they don't know about, claiming it does not exist?
Questionable at best.
That's the same as claiming race x that seller y sells, doesn't exist. Like....how would you know or be able to prove that with literally an infinite amount of realms containing possible an infinite amount of different races.

And Koetting...well, he probably, like 99% of the occult community, thinks that spirit keeping and personal demon companions are hogwash and baloney. And any person getting a binding of a companion is just delusional, gullible and crazy. So there is that.

This really makes me wonder, how did you end up getting a demon companion from S&S when you rather listen to every other seller, random person, their grandmothers, their pets and whatnot out there.
And why did you get triggered when I said it's for the best if you return them, that was your choice to begin with.
The "wake up sheeple" vibe they were giving makes me think they weren't here to actually get a companion or join a community, but just to be the Smartest Person Here while being a massive tool.
And it's really ironic how they wanna act like people with sns companions are engaging with something "not real" because of the "sex and picnics" while they immediately returned their Commander just because someone else MIGHT have contacted them. Like who's the one treating demons like objects here? They're not wishbots, they're still people.

If someone repeatedly stumbles on the bar literally on the floor of "don't be an asshole" and breaks the same basic rules over and over while acting like a jackass, I think it's fair to say they never had good intentions to begin with.

To anyone new to Sns who might be reading this, nobody has ever said you had to 100% agree with Akelta's framework. You can disagree with her ideas on how the worlds are structured, and it doesn't mean none of the demon companions are real, or that you can't be here in this server.
The only requirement is you show basic human decency and respect, which is apparently still too hard for some people.

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”