Re: PSYCHIC DEVELOPENT: Tips for Uphir's 3rd Eye Working

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Like anything developing powerful psychic abilities and senses take practise and dedication. The third eye is a powerful thing when properly utilized along with awakening new abilities from the Uphir Third Eye Working it can enhance your view of the world and allow you to have amazing experiences.

Here are the first two exercises. I will be adding more later but these two will get you started.

Meditation simple questions

Basically this one is really easy and the start of building a foundation for using your third eye to translate spiritual energies. This one works on using your third eye to hear or sense answers from you familiar.

Preparation... Prepare a list of yes or no questions that you would like the answer to and make sure you either memorize it or bring it with you. You want to be focused on receiving the answers and don’t want to shift your mental power between thinking of questions and receiving answers. You want to stay focused on using your third eye.

Begin..... Turn down the lights or light a candle make the room comfortable for you and just sit in silence for a moment. Close your eyes, take three deep breaths and clear your mind. Take a few moments and just empty your mind of all thought and focus on your mind eye. It is place in your mind you go to when you daydream visualise, ect....

Ask simple yes or no questions and don't doubt yourself.

When you mind is quiet ask the questions and hear or sense the yes or no answer. Keep asking the questions even if you are not sure. If you want have a pen and paper on hand to write out your results. It can help to visualize a blank screen in your minds eye. This will work at awakening your psychic sense. See the white board and just see if when you ask the questions the words will appear on the board.

What this is doing is training your third eye to identify the energy that your familiar is communicating. It is like learning a language learning to translate the energies the more familiar you get with it the easier it will be . With practise you can take this one beyond just simple yes and no questions and ask more detailed questions.

Meditation for more complex answers.

Preparation... For this one have a series of questions but allow yourself to be open to the option of just enjoying a conversation with your familiar. It all depends on where you are in your development. This one can be very simple or it can be very complex and lead to a conversation with not just one, but several of your familiars at a time.

Begin... Sit in a dark room, Turn down the lights or light a candle make the room comfortable for you, and ask your familiar to come visit you. Gaze into the flame of the candle and take in three deep breaths. Close your eyes and focus on your third eye and allow yourself to connect with it. Some people have reported that when they connect with their third eye they will actually feel it spinning. Focus on your minds eye and take in more deep breaths and count down from ten, fully relaxing.

Have one question selected that you would like answered. Hold that question in your mind in your minds eye region and just hold it and focus on it. Ask your familiar to answer it.

Focus here is the key, hold the question in your third eye and just let go and allow the answer to come to you. Like the first exercise, you are learning to translate spiritual energies that your familiar is communicating to you. The more you practise this the better at it you will get. As the energies come in you will be able to make sense of them. It is like your eyes in a way. They take in information in your surroundings, they then send that information to the brain where the brain creates an image of the information your eyes are sending it. Newborns need to work at developing their vision and learning to translate the stimulus around them. It is the same with your third eye, you are learning to use it and translate the spiritual energies around you.

Back to the exercise... You may get an image in your minds eye or hear the answer or just get a sense of what the answer is it all depends on where you strength is.... Visual, Audio Kinaesthetic... Your strength will start as one of these. Pay attention to which one comes in strongest for you, weather you get an image, or you

This one might take practise but once you can establish a way of communication it will allow you to take your bond with your familiar to the next level. Keep practising this one with only one question until you begin getting the answers.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Azazel working exercises - PART 2

Meditation spiritual Journey

Before you enter your meditative state ask your familiar to take you on a spiritual journey or hold the intention in your third eye to enter the spiritual world and discover the answers to question that you have, or just to explore and gain insight.

A Visualization Journey....

Begin....Take in some deep breaths and enter the deep state of meditation. Allow your body to relax, close your eyes and let the vision of your third eyes take over. Slowly count down from the number ten and breath in and out deeply.

Focus your attention on your minds eye and just let go of your thoughts and allow yourself to trust your third eye focus all your attention on your third eye.. If you are traveling with your familiar let go and allow them to guide you through this journey.

If can help in the beginning of this exercise to visualize yourself, using your third eye, walking down a corridor to a door. To do this see the path and the door in front of you in your mental vision. On the other side of the door you will be able to explore and go on your journey. If you are traveling with your familiar ask them to meet you there and guide you on a journey. These can be a lot of fun and very rich in symbols.

Journeying with your familiar can get more advanced. You can develop it to a point where they will take you from your body and show you different realms and locations and teach you different skills in the spiritual world.

Getting an image of your familiar.

This one is fun. Sit in room with enough candles lit so that you can see and select a spot in the room. Ask you familiar to go and stand on that spot and stay there while you try and see them. First gaze at the area where they are standing. Take in three deep breaths and just focus. Pay attention to anything you see weather it be wavy lines or a haze or just a sense that they are there, just take a moment and register what you see with your physical eyes. It may just appear as some wavy lines or as a haze, it depends.

Direct your third eye at the area, basically just will it to focus on the area where you familiar is standing. Close your eyes, take in three deep breaths and relax and calm yourself.. Focus your attention on your forehead regions and connect with your third eye. Once you are connected direct your third eye to the direction where you familiar is standing and try to locate them using your third eye.

First try to get an image of them in your mind. See them with your third eye. Keep you eyes closed and focus on the location where they are and allow your third eye to scan their energies and create an image for you on what they look like.

Secondly open you eyes and stare at the area where you asked them to stand. Try to get a visual of the energies that they are giving off. Try to sense their presence and energies with you third eye and try to see if you can see their energies standing there. You can glance your eyes down and try to get a visual of your familiar in your minds eye just by directing your third eye in their direction. Ask your familiar to move or do something and see if your can detect that movement and see what they are doing.

Once you have a clear image of what they look like try to sense where they are throughout the day, use your third eye, take a moment, and scan the area and try to see them through your third eye in your surroundings. This can evolve into getting a sense of what they are doing and maybe they are interacting with your other familiars and talking about different things.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Nightstorm4

I am so glad I found this. The original email did not come through. :death2:
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

bump
Whimsy

What if it brings pain when I do it? Does that mean anything? Like should I stop or should I continue and keep trying?
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Whimsy wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:42 pm
What if it brings pain when I do it? Does that mean anything? Like should I stop or should I continue and keep trying?
I had a massive pain for about two or three days after the working,but one of the days i felt the pain i had the biggest results. The pain has gone away,im pretty sure it was either a healing phase or using part of myself ive never been tapped into. Take it easy but keep at it ^_^
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”