Interview : Round Robin Discussion on Possession

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Yllidra
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, Belial
Number of Demon Familiars: 99

Priestess Akelta participated in a round robin discussion on Higher Conscious Radio on Possession Syndrome. Participating in this exciting and fascinating discussion were;

Our guests for this discussion are as follows:

Dr Stephen A. Diamond, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical and forensic psychologist practicing in Los Angeles, and a former pupil and protege of existential analyst Dr. Rollo May and is currently a professor at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.

Debi Chestnut, Psychic Medium and prolific author with about 10 books under her belt.. She’s been involved in the paranormal investigation field for over 20 years and recently published a book (among many) titled “How to Clear Your Home.” Other titles include, “Is Your House Haunted?”, “Ghosts of Anchor Bay”, “So You Want to be a Ghost Hunter” among others.

And our very own Priestess Akelta!!!

To listen to this amazing podcast please follow the link!

http://higherconsciousnessradio.com/pos ... iscussion/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The first time I called myself a 'Witch' was the most magical moment of my life.
Margot Adler,

Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.
~unknown~

Most witches dont believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they dont believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.
Terry Pratchett
User4964
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Just listened to it. It was quite interesting and I enjoyed hearing everyone's thoughts on the topic. A wonderful learning experience and others should really give it a listen. :) Thanks for posting it!
Shershah.chowdhury

Yllidra wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:51 pm
Priestess Akelta participated in a round robin discussion on Higher Conscious Radio on Possession Syndrome. Participating in this exciting and fascinating discussion were;

Our guests for this discussion are as follows:

Dr Stephen A. Diamond, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical and forensic psychologist practicing in Los Angeles, and a former pupil and protege of existential analyst Dr. Rollo May and is currently a professor at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.

Debi Chestnut, Psychic Medium and prolific author with about 10 books under her belt.. She’s been involved in the paranormal investigation field for over 20 years and recently published a book (among many) titled “How to Clear Your Home.” Other titles include, “Is Your House Haunted?”, “Ghosts of Anchor Bay”, “So You Want to be a Ghost Hunter” among others.

And our very own Priestess Akelta!!!

To listen to this amazing podcast please follow the link!

http://higherconsciousnessradio.com/pos ... iscussion/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Good discussion👍🏻 imo it felt as if the first guy didnt know what he was talking about he was just repeating the same thing to delay and delaying his responses to think of something to say 😂

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”