Parastock chat - October 23rd 2015 - Pt1 Seeing Your Spirits

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

akelta: so today chat we are going to have an interactive session focusing on exercises that I use to help people develop their psychic senses to better interact with their spiritual companions.

akelta: The exercises I have selected are really simple but they can be incredible powerful and there is a depth to them. I find that by practising these exercises you can awaken sleeping abilities in your chakra and really uncover your strengths.
akelta: ok so this chat is interactive so we are going to be doing the exercises together and I will be asking for feedback so I can help you if you run into troubles. Also if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
akelta: you will also need a volunteer from your spiritual family

akelta: it can be anyone you desire

akelta: I would suggest though the one that you have the strongest connection with

ChatHound: I brought 4 vessels with me, but not likely to be able to practice. Still, will learn!

akelta: LOL Chathoudn my record is holding a conversation with 24 demons at a time.. after 24 my brain starts to cross signals LOL but I got to 24! it does take practise though, which is why we start with one.
Kitsune: I'm going to work with my soulmate ^^

arianna: 24??? No way, I ask mine to take turns when they're more than 4 or 5 talking at the same time!

ChatHound: Will do that when I can practice it.

akelta: Lilin that actually is perfect, these exercises I give out to assist with bonding and it can help you establish a base of connection with your new friend
akelta: ok we are going to start with sight

LilinMira28: alrighty!

foxxettexox: yay!

akelta: I am going to explain a bit the levels of sight

Dalek_Faye: I can see clearly now the rain has gone.
akelta: There is psychic sight, which is where you pic up images with your third eye and they are transfered to your mind as images in the mind. Sometimes you will get flashes of images and pictures or see a mental image of your companion. This is your third eye taking the energies and translating them into images for you.

LilinMira28: that explains alot actually

akelta: There is astral sight, which is where your third eye has entered a more active stage of growth and you can shift your third eye to see in the astral plane. This is fun as you can see then moving around and interacting with each other, though describing this is unique as it is like you are seeing them with your eyes, but not with your eyes, not your physical eyes but your astral eyes, and sometimes the images can shift to your mind for translation depending on the level of your third eye. Astral viewing is one of the first stages to astral projection, where you cna have a LOT of fun with your companions.
akelta: Then there is physical sight, where you can actally see your spirit companions with your physical eyes and you see things like wavy lines, hazy shadows or even full manifestations where they lierally appear right in front of you.
kelta: ok these exercises are simple, but there is depth to their development and if you find they are easy let me know and I can tell you how to use waht you are getting to expand your ability
Noctifera: Akelta's chat for parastock last year was eally great, I am stronger with third eye sight than physical sight but I recall very easily working with physical sight after
her exercises

Noctifera: really*
arianna: yup, last year I saw my imp walking around

LilinMira28: Noc then this is exactly what i need! im new still and im willing to learn everything and anything
akelta: ok the first exercise is on spiritual sight.
akelta: I will be posting hte instructions, we will do this together and if you have any questiosn or need some help please ask away.

akelta: 1) Sit in a comfortable position and take in a few deep breathes and relax.
akelta: 2) Ask one of your spiritual companions to stand next to a wall in front of you.
Dalek_Faye: Wall..? There are no walls..

akelta: are you outside?

akelta: if there something they can stand against to act as a marker?

Dalek_Faye: No, just that there's stuff all around the walls lol.

akelta: *is
akelta: OH, they can stand in front of the stuff. it is more to act as a marker for you so you know where to focus your sight

arianna: I don't really have a good wall for this either.

arianna: lol

Dalek_Faye: In front of the door they go then.

akelta: doors are perfect!

akelta:
Focus your attention on your forehead regions and connect with your third eye. Once you are connected direct your third eye to the direction where you familiar is standing and try to locate them using your third eye.
akelta: First try to get an image of them in your mind. See them with your third eye.

LilinMira28: C is being a tease again >.>

akelta: we are doing an exercise in seeing spiritual companions.
Kitsune: I heard him say "yes, i am right there" clearly whaen I commented about it XD
akelta: That is awesome Kitsune! you have hearing as well!
akelta: focus on the location where they are and allow your third eye to scan their energies and create an image for you on what they look like. See them, what do you see? How do they look? What are they doing? Ask them to move and see if you can detect the movement? Pay attention to how you are feeling during this. Are you sensing their energy in a certain part of your body?
ChatHound: Wow...he has horns I didn't notice before. :P

akelta: Nice! I love horns * _ *
akelta: how is everyone doing?

DogStarRising: great

ChatHound: good! even with mom standing in the kitchen lol

Noctifera: I saw her in my mind's eye and she beckoned to me to come closer, so I stood up and walked over where I was then able to physically see her aura outline moving out of the wall

DogStarRising: I'm lighting a candle and tuning in to your exercise for a while
AuroraDragon: I am having some problems connecting to my third eye

ennaralee: i am horrible with seeing but I can sense him and get flashes on long blond hair flowing like he is shaking his head to help me focus on that

akelta: That is awesome Noc! that is the type of experiences and also developments of the exercise. it can go way beyond just seeing then but actually embracing their physical presence and interacting with them.
Noctifera: I saw her in my mind's eye and she beckoned to me to come closer, so I stood up and walked over where I was then able to physically see her aura outline moving out of the wall
DogStarRising: I'm lighting a candle and tuning in to your exercise for a while

AuroraDragon: I am having some problems connecting to my third eye

ennaralee: i am horrible with seeing but I can sense him and get flashes on long blond hair flowing like he is shaking his head to help me focus on that

OrderandChaos: One of your Nurses Noc? =O

akelta: That is awesome Noc! that is the type of experiences and also developments of the exercise. it can go way beyond just seeing then but actually embracing their physical presence and interacting with them.

akelta: Awesome DogStar

akelta: Aurora, what are you feeling?

Kitsune: I can feel his energy and can see bits of what he looks like

LilinMira28: i just got a black line dart from the door to my closet

AuroraDragon: I'm not feeling anything really at the moment , it's hard to tap into

akelta: @Enna is sounds like you sense is strongest, one thing you can do is use the sense to sense his appearance and also sense his movement just like you are doing. Sense like that can be developed into sight.

Noctifera: I would say I usually have an easier time seeing my friends in the dark as I work a great deal in the shadows, so its always a treat when they manifest in the light as now

akelta: Nocs Nurses are amazing!! I have one and the intereactions have jsut been so profound and incredible!

Noctifera: for the record I asked my Noble Demoness to interact with me in this exercise ^_^
akelta: @Aurura where you asked your spiritual companion to stand try just gazing at the place and breathing and just focusing on your forhead and sensing the energies of your third eye.

Ymirson: hope we are not past this, but when I feel my companions I feel heat around their form
Ymirson: the heat tells me they want to bond or interact, cold if they do not.
Phantom_of_the_arts: I was thinking of adding a shop but first I need to find more vessels

Noctifera: Thats very interesting Ymirson, you are very in tune to them

cheesesandwitch: thats a good point ymirson, ive experienced that too

akelta: This is very true, alwasy ground and shield when doing any spiritual work great reminder Dalek!

arianna: ok, I can't see the spirit I've chosen. I asked him to walk from one place to another and I could feel the movement, but I can't see him. I see the air moving though. Like heat waves. I may have -for a split second- seen the energy of a hand.
polyana005: my human spirit companion has just given me 2 heat waves. What's the next part of the exercise, please?

akelta: @Enna that is awesome! you are getting impression of him. when you start to see and get images, ask them to move then and try to see if you can detect movement and see actions that they are taking.

Ymirson: yes I will see the waves too, or shimmers of energy as a transparency..

Noctifera: Over time when you develop on the path of energy sensing you can discern in much greater detail between spirits or entities, what they are conveying to you, and their unique source of energy

Phantom_of_the_arts: May I ask, is the exercise over?

Ymirson: as if something moving between myself and an object

LilinMira28: well...hes hding in my closet....
polyana005: heat wave like energy in the air - check, a sparkle - check, seeing in my mind's eye that he's been walking towards me - check

Noctifera: like if you feel hot and cold now, you can feel hot and prickly, or hot and dizzy

Kitsune: sometimes I see sparks where their enregy is

Noctifera: cold and flat, cold and buzzing etc

arianna: for the record, I see shodows and movent and stuff shimmering regularly, so I'm pretty much failing in getting much more than I'd unintentionally get otherwise.

ennaralee: I can't see him move but I do sense movement and get an idea of what they are doing. For instance as I was typing this He waved his and I got the feeling of :see you got this" lol
Phantom_of_the_arts: It's ok, is the exercise over tho?

DogStarRising: sometimes it takes a lot of energy for them to show thenselves and depends on how easily you see. I think akelta's tip about looking for movement is really a good one.

Ymirson: Yes Noc I feel that too, some feel prickly or electric, some feel more solid..I shoud note the differences..

Noctifera: definitely, you'd be pleasantly surprised at the patterns you find!

Noctifera: to me that's been the most fascinating part of my journey and probably what I've worked the most with, discernment of energy

Akelta: @Enna that is really good and you can develop that ability sense it a really powerful one that can open up a lot of interactions.

Noctifera: it is a foundation to so much more

Ymirson: I do give them energy offerings as well, that seems to help in feeling them

Noctifera: that makes sense

Akelta: @Phantom we have another one to do physical sight

Ammy: I saw him move but it was like there was a delay. one second he was by the door then he was 3 feet closer to me all of a sudden

Ammy: I saw him move but it was like there was a delay. one second he was by the door then he was 3 feet closer to me all of a sudden
polyana005: what about the astral sight???

AuroraDragon: I think I can see him with my third eye, He looks almost like a four eyed german shepard, but it's like there are two pictures one of this plane and one of the parallel where he is on and they kinda overlap? If that makes sesn

Kitsune: LOL. I had asked him to sit on a chair and my cat jumps up and takes the chair XD
Phantom_of_the_arts: Ooh I'm excited
Noctifera: lol Kitsune maybe the cat heard you

Akelta: @ Noc, Discernment of energies is really important as I find it is such a huge area and there is really a limitless amount of energies to uncover.

Noctifera: the other morning I was laying in bed with the dog, I heard a voice 'I'm hungry' and looked over to see my pup staring me down knocking me with his paws.. its so cool to hear your pet's 'voice' lol

Noctifera: oh yeah absolutely

Ammy: very cool noc!

OrderandChaos: So, what's the next step of your third eye excersises Akelta? =O

Noctifera: he sounds like a little boy and he is a little boy XD

OrderandChaos: XDD Noc

Akelta: @Aurora, that is awesome, let your mind play with the image and just allow it to come to you. I find it is best not to judge and just allow the energies to come to you. That is awesome!

Akelta: We can take this to astral sight if you want to, astral sight is a step up from this exercise that we are doing.

Noctifera: yay the astral
Noctifera: my body is ready
Noctifera: lol

AuroraDragon: Sorry don't mean to be rude but how long does this last? The more I try the more the kittens cuddle up to me and I fear I may pass out =/

Akelta: ok astral sight, it is a gatway to astral projection so it does require a shift in mind I can share with you what I do to get there so that you cna practise.

DogStarRising: thank you for sharing Akelta. I always like to hear how people do these things. Trying different ways will help you find what you connect with.
ennaralee: yes please
Kitsune: XD my cat's eyeing G now
Akelta: @ Aurora, learning to work with the energies of the third eye can be draining. I use to have to take naps when I was leanring as it would drain me so badly. I find the best thing to do when you are feeling tired. close your eyes and take some deep breaths and ground and just focus on your body firmly on the earth.
Akelta: You are welcome Dog Star! I like it when people have amazing experiences with their spiritual companions so the more knowledge we share the better
LilinMira28: all im getting is a dark shadow against the full circumferance of the door and a tingily and pressure in my forehead...that good or not?

DogStarRising: definitely

arianna: ok, I may have missed the beginning of the first excersice, in which case I may have been trying to see in a different way than what we were trying to do. So, for clarification purposes, how were we trying to see so far?

Dalek_Faye: Hmm, I've got images in my mind pretty clearly, but as far as actually seeing anything in front of the door, just the usual flashes and ripples.
Akelta: @ lilin, that is good, the pressure is your third eye translating and working with the energies, just if it starts to get uncomfortable close your eyes and ground your energies.

AuroraDragon: It doesn't help when you have tiny purring fuzz balls next to you either xD
Phantom_of_the_arts: I can't wait for the physical exercise :3
DogStarRising: about the breathing, I breathe in with my mouth and get new energy. Breathe out through my nose to expel old energy.

Akelta: @ Dalek, this exercise is mostly for the spiritual sight, we will be doing physical sight after we do astral sight.
Dalek_Faye: I can't wait for the touching exercizes.

Dalek_Faye: Ah okay.
Huffette721 has joined.

Akelta: @ Dog star thank you that is a very important point, breath is important and there are many different techniques to try with breathing.

DogStarRising: yw

Akelta: @ Ari - we were going spiritual sight and seeing them in our minds

arianna: ah, ok, then I was definitely frustrated and trying to do something else, lol
polyana005: pls, the astral sight already...

Akelta: ok astral sight. With astral sight now I can just shift between states but I use to prepare myself for the shift.

Akelta: I liked to challenge myself so I would ask a group of my guys to sit around me, but having one is good.
Akelta: I would get comfortable and relax sinking my energies deeply into the ground and focusing on my breathing. as Dog Star mentioned his method of breathing before, breath is important, I use to take deep breaths and focus on the air filling my lungs.

Noctifera: back, I was gone a moment
Akelta: I would enter into an almost hypnotic state with that.
Akelta: Once I was in a relaxed state I would then turn my attention to what was going on around me and let my third eye slip into the astral state and then I was still in my body but I could see them walking about and interacting with each other and also interacting with me.

LilinMira28: yea hes being stubborn...all im getting is shadows

polyana005: is this done with physical eyes open or closed???

Dalek_Faye: "slip into the astral state"?

Akelta: @ lilin shadows can be a good start, these exercises can take practise and I find the best way is to have fun when doing them, dont get frustrated with yourself just relax and see how far it can go

arianna: Not trying to be a pain in the *ss here, but could you please explain the difference between the first excercise and this one?

Huffette721: Could that be the state I go to when I go to the dragon or unicorn realm?

Akelta: @ Polyana I have done both, I would suggest trying wit both and seeing which ones works best. eyes closed can help you with focus, focus and concentration is the key for changing the state of the mind.

Noctifera: from my own experience the biggest suggestion I can make for beginners to astral viewing, sight and journeying is not to second guess what you see, let the scenery flow and always make a note of how it appears to you.. like keep track of how you see it each time, so you can learn about the place you are viewing

OrderandChaos: Closed eyes promote Alpha brainwaves and thus a more relaxed state.

arianna: cause I'm not really sure how people see in their minds if they aren't using their astral sight. Or at least I can't do it otherwise, unless someone is actively projecting stuff at me for me to see.

DogStarRising: you're great at explaining, Akelta. The relaxing part is important. It's not about making it happen. It's about letting it happen. We are actually blocking these things out most of the time.
Noctifera: I know it can be tedious but y'all really should keep dream journals and astral/meditation journals because you will notice things when you read back to your experiences..

Akelta: @ Dalek - when you are in that relaxed state you slow down your brain waves and you need to entere a different mind state the astral state is close to the Theta state.

Ymirson: that is true Noc, journalling is key as it opens you up more and your recall and capture more..

OrderandChaos: So, really low Alpha Akelta?

Noctifera: heres what I really wanted to say that I just remembered, lol, wherever you 'go' whatever you see if its consistent at all when you astral travel, that could be what I might call one's 'home base' or your own astral sphere.. and you can use your memories of it to help you to travel more easily.. like trigger images

Akelta: @ Dog star, thank you so much and yes that is so true, often it is our own expectations that end up blocking us and also getting frustrated with ourselves. Just let the energies flow and roll with it.

Noctifera: like if there is a particular color combination that always comes up

Noctifera: you can use it as a resonator to induce astral visions/travel
-not many people think of that which is why its an important little tidbit

Akelta: @ Ari - the first exercise you are letting your third eye gather information and translate it in your mind, the second exercise you are changing your brain state so that you can see what is going on in the astral around you.

Huffette721: Noc, what i a resonator?

Akelta: Journaling is so important!

Noctifera: something you can remember or feel from your previous astral travels, something that 'puts you back' there

DogStarRising: it is a good idea to have a home base loke you said Noctifera

Noctifera: like nostalgia
DogStarRising: like*

Noctifera: yeah for sure

arianna: Ah, ok. Maybe I don't see much of a difference cause I can change my my brain state very quickly, so trying to perceive a spirit will automatically change my mental state in seconds anyway.

ennaralee: this exersice I am having trouble with because it is hard to focus on it and chat but I have copied and pasted for a later time

Ymirson: Also I found is to use the media your resonate with in your journal, like if you write or draw, or paint, the messages translate and flow easier, if that makes sense. Work with your natural media

Noctifera: as an example, I separate my vision work and travel between colors/textures of portals I use..

LilinMira28: well i saw his form in a shadow

aubrey: I hope it's ok if I just jump right in here. I used to use my crystals to focus when I wanted to astral travel. Now laterly it seems like I have been having a harder time concentrating.

Noctifera: this helps so that I always connect to the right portal that gets me the info I am looking for

OrderandChaos: I see Noc

Noctifera: and its not the same across the board it can be different for each person.. so making note of your personal resonators and associations and experiences, is important..

Huffette721: Is astral projection essential for conjuration?

Noctifera: sorry didnt mean to interrupt! lol

DogStarRising: I'm seeing an entity that I have not called or seen before. A black horse and I think he is vampiric.

Akelta: Yes I agree time is tight. sorry I missed some of the questions.

Akelta: @ Ari - yes when you get good at it the brain naturally changes state so that is probably what is happening with you

DogStarRising: I don't know what that entity would be. THere are lots of horse types

Akelta: That is awesome DogStar!
this is so true there are so many differet species out there, it is a journey in itself categorizing them.

DogStarRising: yes awesome

Noctifera: the horse doesnt have a horn or wings at all? I have a karkadann (dark unicorn) and a dark pegasus from hades, that reminds me of them

aubrey: I saw a black horse once - it brought death. That's just my circumstance though. Your may be something entirely different.

Akelta: @ Huffette - It makes things easie I find, I like being able to astral to the beings realms I am conjuring and checking them out.

DogStarRising: he is a guide into a world I am supposed to visit.

Kitsune: there was a vapirirc being I remember reading about that could take the form of a horse....wait, an aswang?
shadowdust: nightmare?

Akelta: How are you guys doing with the astral sight exercise?

arianna: btw I can see how this is closely related to astral projection. Cause right now I can actually feel my astral body being loose inside my physical body, and it has chosen a spot to use on my body to get out cause I can feel the pressure.

DogStarRising: I burned some frankincense and did the breathing exercise and started to see him
aubrey: When I saw the black horse it was a vision.

Akelta: Exactly Ari!! that is how you can shift from astral sight to astral projection

Noctifera: I didn't push very hard with my astral exercise as I have a bunch of astral work to do later tonight and don't want to exhaust myself going on adventures lolol
DogStarRising: aswang can shapeshift, that is a good possibility

Noctifera: once I get going I will just lose hours of time doing it
arianna: yeah, this is also exactly where I usually get stuck, lol
Noctifera: lol

Akelta: @ Noc that is exciting yeah I have some meditation work to do tonight as well it is amazing how fast time flies! LOL

Dalek_Faye: That does happen... plan to just spend 30 mins working with someone, when I'm done it's 4 hours later..

Noctifera: indeed!

DogStarRising: yes! I get lost exploring and then I don't get my work done.

DogStarRising: I need someone to type while I talk

Noctifera: not enough time in the day, I say

Noctifera: and its the best time of the year

Akelta: Ok I did split this chat into two session, so Sunday will be hearing and touching, but we have one more exercise for today with sight

Huffette721: I kinda wonder if that i not what I am doing when I go into a state and see auras and can see a person's life, past and future

Akelta: ok the final exercise
-Physical sight

Akelta: Ask one of your companions to go and stand on that spot you have selected and stay there while you work to see them.
Akelta: Awesome!! I have seen my nurse in full manifestation she is amazing! I see her walking around the house, she gets along really well with my Mutilation Demoness

DogStarRising: thank you Akelta, I'm going to go and keep working on this. Thanks for the inspiration

Akelta: THis will be posted on S&S and I guess we can post it on CH too

Huffette721: Aubrey, the first one I say, scared me
Huffette721: I wa s just a child
DogStarRising: bye everyone Enjoy!

arianna: May I say it's extremely annoying that I have to figure out how I can see each type of spirit separately? Why can't I just learn to see one kind and then all the others can be visible right away after that?

Akelta: First gaze at the area where they are standing. Take in three deep breaths and just focus.

Noctifera: like unlocking a secret code arianna lol
it should be that way

aubrey: Huffette721, how did you learn - did you just start seeing them?

Ymirson: like an attunement to their energies

Akelta: @ Ari that is a really good point depending on where they are conjured from and their realm they can exist at different frequencies and so attuning your energy to them helps to see them
Huffette721: It was a gift I was born with

Dalek_Faye: Imagine if just seeing one spirit meant you could see all of them ari? You have any idea what you'd be seeing?

Dalek_Faye: Brain = explode.

Huffette721: like seeing and hearing things

Akelta: Pay attention to anything you see weather it be wavy lines or a haze or just a sense that they are there, just take a moment and register what you see with your physical eyes. It may just appear as some wavy lines or as a haze, it depends. The more you practice this the easier it will become
Noctifera: I am already starting to see her

Kitsune: I just saw a bright flash XD

arianna: I may be able to see them in my mind, but physically seeing them is a different animal. I have to figure out each species separately for some reason.

Akelta: Try to get a visual of the energies that they are giving off. Try to sense their presence and energies with you third eye and try to see if you can see their energies standing there
Akelta: Ask your familiar to move or do something and see if your can detect that movement and see what they are doing. See if you can see any wavy lines move or a fuzzy movement. It is different for everyone and visual with the physical eyes can take a bit to develop.
a
rianna: wavy lines is what I got tonight. And movement. and a flash of what must have been a hand.
Kitsune: spots of color and fuzzy dust

OrderandChaos: Akelta, will one need to login to the S&S forum to be able to see the transcripts?
Akelta: Perfect Kitsune!

Huffette721: Arianna, you can build upon that

Ymirson: sparkles

arianna: I want a full manifestation! *stomps foot on ground*

Noctifera: she lifted something up.. I'm laughing because I think it's her knife

Noctifera: when I asked 'hey move something'

OrderandChaos: Or can anyone view them, signed up or not?

Akelta: @ Order yes I think we have the chats in a section of the forum that requires login

Noctifera: she is actually talking to me telepathically telling me what she is doing now, which I am telling her defeats the purpose.. its funny

Akelta: This is true full manifestations you can build upon and they can take time

Akelta: LOL that is hilarious!

Noctifera: telepathy is I guess my stronger ability I hear them very clearly, a strange contrast
ennaralee: I got a translucent outline of shoulders
Huffette721: I see full manifestations and hear ful on conversations with my spirits and the dead

Akelta: @Enna that is perfect!

Noctifera: I can see her vaguely like an outline so it is as a translucent form of herself

arianna: ok, I got a.... I don't know what this would be called. Not outline exactly, more like a white energy version of the spirit I'm trying to see.

ennaralee: I got a translucent outline of shoulders

Huffette721: I see full manifestations and hear ful on conversations with my spirits and the dead
Akelta: @Enna that is perfect!

Noctifera: I can see her vaguely like an outline so it is as a translucent form of herself

arianna: ok, I got a.... I don't know what this would be called. Not outline exactly, more like a white energy version of the spirit I'm trying to see.

ennaralee: like he is leaning against the stairs with his arms folded. lol

Akelta: @ Ari that is the first layer of their aura and perfect!

LilinMira28: i saw a jaw...with a mouth moving

arianna: oh, then great

Akelta: @ Enna awesome! yes as you expand your sight you can see them doing things or taking actions or walking around it is awesome

LilinMira28: for a split second

Akelta: yes, this is all we are going to do tonight

polyana005: thnx. How often does one have to practice the last one (physcial) in order to improve the seeing ability?

arianna: And I realized one of the issues was that the spirit didn't stick to the size he usually appears to me, and he decided to show up with wings. For like the first time ever, lol

Noctifera: I asked her to walk towards me and my vision went like static and I felt her energy pummeling into me, and now I'm too lazy to focus anymore because I can feel her here lol
Phantom_of_the_arts: Ah well thank you for the amazing information!

Akelta: Sunday we will be having the second half which is Hearing and Sensing

Dalek_Faye: Okay lemmie see if I got this right..

Noctifera: but its a really great exercise it actually challenges me to be patient and focus when im all full of chaos

Akelta: @ poly - I suggest having a daily spiritual routine for development
Phantom_of_the_arts: What time Akelta?

Akelta: @ Ari - that happens sometimes you start to see them more in depth and see more features
polyana005: ok. thanx a lot

Dalek_Faye: Third eye sight: Focusing on the third eye and picking up on the energy of the spirits to get images in your mind.

Akelta: @ Phanton - 9am PST
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

thank you for posting this eilana!that was a fun day with great exercises. I had almost forgotten about this :)
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Wow! This is helpful! I wish there was a way we could take these old chats, catalog them by subject, then place them in a central location. They are so helpful. Thank you for posting.
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

it was a two parter ... bumping this too lol
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

BUMP!!
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”