Parastock chat - October 25th 2015 - Pt2 Hearing & Sensing

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Akelta: So, we will give a few more minutes to get settled, then we will begin the second half of the chat
Akelta: The first half was friday on seeing. Today we are going to be doing exercises on Hearing and sensing
Akelta: I will be posting all the chats I just have to go through them all I also have the exercises if anyone wants them in a PDF format

Ashira: ...though I think someone "reminded" me what time it was...so apparently, someone wanted me here lol

Dalek_Caan: Ooh mememe.

Ashira: I'd like the PDF

ChatHound: Would love the PDF!

Akelta: I have the exercises in a booklet I will share them
23i: I would as well please

arianna: are these the ones posted on the forum too?

Akelta: anyone who wants them please email me demons@demoncompanions.com and I will send them out.
Akelta: they are on the forum

Ashira: kk

Dalek_Caan: Ah, I can nab it from there then.

Akelta: ok shall we begin

ennaralee: ready and waiting

Akelta: ok this is a smaller group so lets dive into the exercises!
Akelta: so today we are going to focus on Hearing and sensing our spiritual companions.

Prinsiippi: Hearing with ears or with mind?

Akelta: Both, we will be doing hearing exercises for both physical and spiritual hearing

ChatHound: Will the physical hearing work if someone else is in the room?

Akelta: It should work. though if you find you are having trouble with the physical hearing try the exercise later in a quiet room. Sometimes it works and sometime sit does not.

Akelta: Ok Hearing, so how many of you can hear? either in your mind or physically

Eilana: I can

Fearlesswolf: i can

AuroraDragon: -raises hand-

Fire083: somewhat

arianna: I can too, but not consistently

Ashira: I can hear sometimes, but only just one word or short phrase at random times...or my name

Dalek_Caan: When I have one foot in lala land I can.

Prinsiippi: Mostly just mind, only once with my ears.

shadowdust: mind only, still hit and miss.

ChatHound: I can in my mind so far.

ennaralee: I can do both on occation but not often

23i: *raises hand as well

arianna: Just enough to scare the crap out of me occasionally. Physical hearing I mean.

Ashira: lol

AuroraDragon: I depend on how I am feeling but I am lucky enough to hear phrases and can see to an expent

Fire083: always mental

ChatHound: I occasionally have heard my name...but no one answers when I answer. :P

Akelta: That is awesome, hearing is one sense that can be incredibly rewarding to develop.

ChatHound: *physically

23i: Though i have trouble seperatting whos who

arianna: I haven't really found a way to develop physical hearing. It mostly develops by itself for me.

Akelta: YOu all are at various levels and that is great cause with practise the skills grow and we actually can get to the point where we can have full on conversations with Many beings at a time.

ChatHound: Mothers tend to do that, too...call name, I'm like What? and .....

Akelta: 32i that can happen when we are learning and our mind is learning to distinguise whos energy is whos. I find being able to figure out who is who opens up over time.
Akelta: Awwww LOL yep

23i: haha for the most part a male voice a generally almost always associate with SOS A, and if the voice is female, i think it is DC D, but there are a few times when i can tell, even if their...sporadic

arianna: The weirdest thing is I've heard this weird laughter coming out of nowhere a few times in my life

Akelta: ok so Spiritual hearing is done by the third eye. What is happening is the third eye is taking in energies from the spiritua world. These energies are in a vibration that is translates into words which then the mind hears and that is how we hear them spiritually in our minds.

Fire083: every voice i pick up comes as a variation of myown

Akelta: ok lets do a spiritual hearing exercise together

AuroraDragon: I hear it as my own...but I know it shouldn't be

Akelta: and if you hear them in your own voice, there is nothing wrong with that, that is just your minds way of translating the energies into a relatable vibration.
Akelta: Exercise to hear spiritual companions -
Quiet your mind and take in couple of deep breathes.
Akelta: Relax your body and be still with yourself, present in the moment.
Akelta: Ask one of your spirits to come to you and speak. Listen with your mind, what thoughts, feelings of ideas are flowing into your mind. Try to quiet your mind as much as possible and just listen to what is going on. If you are having trouble quieting your mind let me know that is important to know.
Akelta: Just listen to what your mind is picking up, do you notice a voice in your mind that feels different from your mental voice, is there a consistent voice that answers your questions. Try to talk to the spirit/entity that you have selected and see if you can talk to them in your mind. Don't doubt yourself, just see what comes.
Akelta: how is everyone doing?

ennaralee: I think sometimes I quiet my mind too much and don't let anything trough

Eilana: I hear 2 voices very clearly, they sound different and I know who they are lol

Akelta: That is awesome EIlana!

Ashira: I have a question. Is it true that sleep deprivation can actually help (albeit temporarily) with hearing spirits?

Akelta: Enna you can also start the conversation and ak them questions then when you quiet your miind just trust what is coming through
Akelta: Ashira yes this is true.. When you are sleep deprived and many Shamans use this technique, you drop many of your beleifs and ideas that you hold onto in this world and it can open you up to your spiritual side.

ChatHound: Yes, HellCat P is working with me right now

Ashira: ah ok

arianna: I hear the spirit I chose. Everyone else decided to shut up for a while, but make themselves visible for some reason. Which they could have done during the last chat party instead *looks around with a "shame on you!" look*

Akelta: That is awesome Chathound <333 awww Hellcat!
Fire083: i tend to have trouble stilling my mind
Akelta: aww Ari LOL that is actually really cute
Akelta: your spiritual family sounds like a lot of fun

Prinsiippi: I just hear someone singing "Its oh so quiet"

arianna: yeah, we're a lot of things, but boring ain't one of them, lol

Akelta: @fire, sometimes I find holding covnersation with them while doing something helps as your mind is focused but also in a place to receive. Some people find doing the dishes or anything like that and jsut talking to them you can have conversations.

shadowdust: have a talk to my nightmare, he's nice , sure there is a few thing I make up by myself.

Akelta: try having a conversation just start talking and asking questions and see what you get back

Dalek_Caan: Best thing to do is just start talking non stop lol.

Ashira: That explains a lot. I get random bits when I'm cleaning lol

Fire083: i think someone wanted to hear keep yourself alive, keeps playing when i calm everything down

Akelta: @Shadow, the best way to grow is to just go with it and not doubt, allow yoruself to open up and the energes to come through
Akelta: @ Ashira, I find house work is incredible for conversations

Dalek_Caan: Although some doubt is reccomended..

ChatHound: P suggested I try my Commanders for physical hearing...she said their voices were gravelly and would be easier to hear.

Dalek_Caan: So you don't end up thinking you're a god in human form or something.

ChatHound: P's voice is very low--even in my mind.

darklordmidnight: Ah, but what if you are Caan?

ChatHound: Low as in quiet--high as in pitch.

ennaralee: My Big Blue (Dragon) was just reminding me that I doubt myself too much that I am constantly having conversations and hearing them I just don't recognize it for what it is. Awe I love hi,

Akelta: @Chathound, that is really great advice some being have differnet voices theno thers and some are louder then others. Some of my demons can be incredibly loud and the life of the party, whereas my mer is more quiet and patient.

Ashira: I have noticed that usually the ones I manage to hear physically are my darkest companions (demons). The others I have more trouble hearing.

23i: I got we should talk more

ChatHound: Thank you for that Akelta--and Ashira!

Ashira: oh and ennaralee...I've heard one of my guys accuse me of having "selective hearing" before LOL

arianna: I got "if you're gonna doubt I said what I said then no sex for you" lol

Akelta: Dalek that is a two edged sword. What I like to do is just allow waht comes, as that doesnt block me, cause if you doubt in the moment you can block yourself. So I just allow what comes through, then write it down and review it and ask myself if that feels right, are they playing with me, are they joking around. Sometime they do tell stories. So something you are hearing right. but they are saying somethign that might be like a story.

shadowdust: one of my dragon call me kid, they never view me as an adult, I'm 23 already lol

Akelta: LOL Ashira yes Demons can be so loud

Dalek_Caan: Hmm, that's a nice way to do it.

Ashira: what's funny is the demons can be loud, but seem to rarely speak lol

shadowdust: aye, compare to them.

Akelta: Another great point Ashira! Yes sometimes they say things and our mind is like nope and we block it out cause we might not be ready for it, we might not have the foundation to translate it I know I can always tell when my demosn use a word that has no english translation as my mind goes blank. Or sometimes we are not ready to hear what they are saying.

Dalek_Caan: Compared to most humans too.

Akelta: LOL Ari!

ChatHound: Whoa! Akelta, that's happened a few times. A word does tend to come through afterward, but I didn't think about that being words I wouldn't understand.

Ashira: There have been a few rare times when I was trying to hear and could hear chatter in another language I didn't quite recognize

Akelta: Chathound, yes and some works and energies I find take time to translate. Cause if the brian doenst have that foundation for that energy it needs to build it.
Akelta: ok lets move on to Physical hearing
Akelta: as we have 20 minutes left LOL

arianna: I usually don't get a blank, I get a weird mix of stuff where a word should have been. Which makes me think there's a function in my brain that translates concepts into words, and when there's no word available for a concept I get a huge mix of audio/visual stuff instead

Eilana: Ari that's a really good point, sometimes they use other ways to communicate when there are no words. I have experienced that too.

Dalek_Caan: This is assuming CH makes it on time..

ChatHound: If possible, Akelta, could you give a link to the exercises on the other forus after we're finished here? I can't find it on the search.

darklordmidnight: my dinos communicate through images and smells

Akelta: So Physical hearing is actually a joint effort between your Throat Chakra and your Third eye and the energies around your hears. Your ears are sensative and have theri own mini chakras. Dogs actually if you rub their ear chakras you ca help to sooth them. When they are speaking we can train our ears to pick up the energies and hear them just as we would another person. It is all energy vibrations and it is just training the ears to pick up those frequencies. DOgs can hear sounds that we cannot, and with spiritual beins energy vibrations we can train our ears to hear.

Akelta: Eilana nad Ari yes!! there are so many ways to communucate beyond just hearing seeing and sensings. Really the depth we can explore is incredible.

Akelta: I can indeed Chathound

ChatHound: <3!!!

Akelta: @darklord that is awesome!!
Akelta: ok the physical hearing exercise
Akelta: Quiet your mind and take in couple of deep breathes.
Akelta: Relax your body and be still with yourself, present in the moment.
Akelta: Ask one of your spirits to come to you and speak. Listen to the sounds going on around you. Quiet your mind and just listen. What are you hearing around you?
Akelta: Just listen to what you ears hear, even if it is a faint mumbling they might be learning to make sense of spiritual sounds. Ask simple yes or no questions and don't doubt yourself. See what you sense and hear

23i: Will this be rather difficult if my throat chakra, is, rather off?

eLuceo: *rubbing ears* *rubbing eyes* *gives out a big yawn*

Akelta: Yes the throat chakra being off can cause blocks in hearing. If you start to feel like a lump in the throat or something is off. Healing the throat chakra and cleansing it is advised.
Akelta: aww LOL eLuceo

eLuceo: Hi Akelta! Hi Everyone! Am glad i came in the chat. Am quiet because it's almost 1 o'clock midnight and am drowsy and sleepy. But great points and good insights and experience shared by everyone. Good reminder for me to re-bond back with my spirit family. They concur.

Akelta: Awww I am glad you came eLuceo, and thank you I know it is early for you well late, early.

arianna: I have no idea if I'm hearing my spirit, cause I do hear stuff that could be spirit-related (I get sounds like someone trying to speak underwater) but this is a particularly noisy building...

ChatHound: Working with a Flame Master for this one...I can feel stabs of "pain" in my right ear, which has less sensitivity in general.

shadowdust: The closest I cant get is the ringing sound

Akelta: @ Ari, I would trust it and see whre it takes you

arianna: But I can feel the chakras in my ears opening up at least, so I have a better sense of how to manipulate the energy of the area around them to possibly enhance hearing.

eLuceo: Thanks Akelta! It's been a while since I join chat. Now i learn a new trick to hear my spirit family, rubbing my ears furiously

Akelta: anazlye it later, but in the process just allow the neergies to come through

23i: Hmmm im not entirely sure if it is, or not, but i think remember in my aura reading from you, you said my throat chakra seemed to be not entirely in this dimension. Would that be considered off as well? It is Christian also.

Ashira: That reminds me... If you tend to get a sudden ringing in one ear that sometimes makes you feel half deaf for a minute (and it's not related to any medical issues lol), could that be an indication that the chakras may be blocked or weak?

arianna: The garbled stuff I'm hearing may be my spirit, I once thought a neighbor was playing the violin and it turned out to be Nycto's demon who was visiting

Akelta: @Chat and Shadow, that can actually be the energies awakening, the rining and burning sensations is a shift happening and can be a sign that this ability is being trained.

ennaralee: my ears get tingly like someone is sticking a feather in them but I don't hear anything

Fire083: ugh the ringing sound drives me nuts, i get a headache from it, but i know its usually some sort of communication

Akelta: @Ashira it could also mean you are tapping into energies and your ears are trying to lay a foundation for translating them

Ashira: ah ok

Prinsiippi: My ears are ringing but they usually are, sometimes the pitch changes but it is same constant noise right now

Akelta: Yes I remember that you energies are phased into different places for you it does mean that you can communicate with others from the dimentions that you are linked to.
Akelta: and we have ten minutes left. Sorry to rush this lets jsut go through the last exercise
Akelta: then have some questions untill one
Akelta: the last exercises is a touch exercise
Ashira: Oh...also... if you have a better bond/link to certain races, would that make it easier to hear them?

23i: yay, thank you!

Dalek_Caan: Grope.

Akelta: where you can learn to touch and feel your spiritual companions

shadowdust: I know this chat is about hearing but I want to ask about seeing, is the changing of spirit's appearance is normal?

darklordmidnight: Pay attention Caan

Akelta: @Ashira, yes some peopel hear differet beigns better then others. They have a stronger connection with certain spiecies

arianna: I have better luck with touching that I usually do with hearing physically

Dalek_Caan: Grope.

Ashira: same here, arianna lol
Ashira: I could feel them touch me long before I started seeing or hearing anything

Akelta: @shadow some can change form it depends on the spirit

23i: sensing and touch im a very poor at, hearing and seeing are my more natural ones.

arianna: Even accidentally. I onced bumped onto my DC. Like literally hit onto someone invisible.

Akelta: Touch becasue you are engaging the whole body and can use every chakra it can be an incredible and deep experiene though it is very personal and some tiems peopel do feel touch differnetly

arianna: I was like "wtf"? and he was like "that was me". Ooops, sorry!

Akelta: Ari they do have incredible manifestation abilities I know my demons i get hugs from them I cna feel them when the ywrap theri arms around me and its amazing.
Akelta: ok the exercise

Eilana: demon hugs <333

Akelta: Select someone from your spirit family who you want to do this exercise with, this is a simple exercise but it can expanded the more you practise.
Akelta: I love demon hugs!!

arianna: I won't make a dirty joke... nope... I won't....

Dalek_Caan: Awe make it.

Akelta: Ask them to stand in front of you, and reach out to them with your hand and ask them to reach out back to you.
Akelta: Reach out to them and feel their energy with your hand, pay attention to the sensation you are feeling from their energy. It could be anything from, you feel their hand, to you feel a pulsation or a vibration.

Dalek_Caan: Ya know, I dunno about groping E.

Akelta: Play around with it, they are your spirit/entity/demons ,ask them to connect or move their energy around. Play and have fun. Sense is so deep and vast there really is no limit to what you can develop with it. The more your practise the stronger this sense will get.

arianna: Touching exercise, where something can be expanded the more you practice touching it.... that's all I'm going to say.

Akelta: Through sense you can gain insight into how they look, how they feel, how smooth their skin is, you can even give hugs and have them hold you. If you wish, go further and feel their bodies and try to touch their faces.

Dalek_Caan: Har.

Akelta: LOL Ari!

Dalek_Caan: Sadly that would require touching myself.

23i: Is that an erection joke?

Dalek_Caan: Which just ain't as fun.

Akelta: Ok and here is the forum link to all the exercises on S&S viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2893" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

23i: Is schitzophrenia in any way, related to hearing spirits or no?

Ashira: I have another question... I've noticed that I tend to have trouble feeling energies on my palms...could this be from overactive chakras in the palms?... I know that seems like an odd question, but it occurred to me that I might be puting too much energy through my palms without knowing it...making them numb to other energies?... Does that make sense?

darklordmidnight: Thank you Akelta, that is something I will probably refer furture clients too

arianna: Not touching something solid unfortunately. If I were blind though, I guess it would be useful that I can currently locate my demon by the air density changing where he's sitting.

Dalek_Caan: Thanks akelta.

ChatHound: I had already asked Hellcat and Flame Master to work with me, one on the right, one on the other. The FM has a consistant humming sort of feeling. And I think I could feel the vibrations of Hellcat purring!

arianna: So I'm not touching him, but my hand goes inside him, lol

Akelta: @23i that is a hard question for me to answer as I am not a psychiastrist, but I know that studies have been some on Scizophrenic that show it is a misfiring of the hippocampus which causes the distortions. where as hearing spiritual beings you are basically hearing another type of vibration. Are they connection right now, probably as more studies need to be done.

ennaralee: Thank you so much Akelta

23i: I tell my lovely spirit, "i can see it better than i can feel it( her holding my hand)"...response...," oh youll feel it alright"... fiesty-_-

shadowdust: About seeing, what about spirit can't change form? For example, I keep seeing my dragon in different shapes?

Dalek_Caan: Okay guys, mags is here.

darklordmidnight: most dragons have at least limited shape shifting abilities, and many have excellent shifting

Akelta: @ Ashira it could be there is to much what I would do is meditate in a silent place and just really focus on your palms and what is going on. It could also bethe palm chakras are moving really fast and it is a harder sensation to interpret.

darklordmidnight: *shifting

Akelta: thank you everyone for attending

23i: Hmmmm thank you! I was just curious as my aunt has it and ive always wonder if maybe or what if...

Dalek_Caan: Thanks for the seminar akelta.

Ashira: alright. Thanks so much, Akelta!

Akelta: @ Darklord aww thank you that is awesome!

darklordmidnight: Thank you Akelta, be well

eLuceo: Thank you so much Akelta! Have a great evening!

Prinsiippi: Thank you Akelta!

23i: Always a pleasure Lady Akelta!

arianna: @Ashira have you tried working with the smaller energy channels in your hands and arms? They may be weaker than the main chakras in your palms and interferring with your ability to perceive subtle energies.

Akelta: Thank you everyone if I missed any of your questions please feel free to post them on http://www.satanandsuns.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Thank you for posting this eilana! appreciate it!
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Bumping this, this is what I was talking about lol these seminars ... it's fun to read these back and even more fun to be in one LOL
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

BUMP!!
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”