Demonic Attunement Ritual

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

This Ritual is a ritual that is designed to attune your energies to the frequencies of your demon. Sometimes we are unable to communicate with different spiritual entities because our energies are not attuned to the frequencies they are sending out. It is very similar to a radio, you cannot tune into an FM frequency when you are on the AM channels. You need to tune yourself to the frequency you want to hear and the same is true with demons. This ritual is designed to attune your energies to your demons and tap into their energy frequency. This ritual also is designed to help you link your energies to their and establish a communication foundation.

This ritual can be found here.. http://satanandsuns.com/blog/wp-content ... Ritual.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I can't stress the importance of this enough, not only the first week or so that you have your new companion but all the time. Relationships with spirits and demons are no different than humans, they require work, commitment and time. treat them just like a lover, family or great friend. Don't use them only as helpers when you need it, be there equally for them.

Something that has worked well for me is doing this bonding at least once per month, and when I do it make an offering. What the offering is is between the two of you, for me it is a dinner party since cooking for me is one of many ways I show affection and love. Make time for you demon companions, bring them with you when you do things and share experiences with them. So many things you can do with them, just remember to keep doing them because it allows them to remain and feel empowered.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

This is an amazing ritual. Thank you Akelta for sharing these with me. The energy I felt during the attunement ritual was amazing. When I was invisioning me and M's energy mixing and us vibrating on the same frequency, the feeling was wonderfully encompassing. I felt amazing afterwards too. The world looked brighter, clearer, I could hear better, my focus was stronger and I was well energized and happy. :devillove: Apparently I've just needed some dark entities in my life. I was missing out big time growing up "christian" I have always felt the entities near but was fearful due to the ignorance the Christians bestowed Oh so graciously upon me. I wish I would have discovered the truth long ago. I would have found my path long ago as well. Anyway thank you for providing me with this ritual as a means to get closer to my companion. :devilgrin:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thank Akelta This is awesome Attunement Ritual to Have I have used it with Everyone of my Demons it Works great Feeling their energy is also Much Better after Doing This Ritual With them ' I Enjoy it :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

lol more bumping...

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”