21 Day Bonding Ritual Series

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

well honestly that sounds a lot like vamping the DL's energy without their consent, which is a very bad idea. you can connect just as easily without needing to be penetrated by their energy, and honestly it doesn't sound very respectful of the demon lord or lady, why would you feel the need to do such a thing if you want to work with them? why would the DL's energy be all around us? they are separate beings in their own right with arguably their own bodies and such, sure their energy may be there if you commune with them and may feel their presence in the room but it isn't like omnipresent.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Yes I agree that sounds too much like being an energy vampire for my liking. You can easily attune to a DL energy when they arrive to aid you in your work, ritual etc. I have meditated with DL before and you can feel their presence but I would never say that I breathe in their energies. At most you naturally breathe deeply in through nose, hold and release. By doing so you are putting your body and mind in balance with the DL, but it's your energy you are shifting and working on not theirs.

The only time I can think of anything remotely close to "borrowing" their energy is in the same way my children may borrow mine. This is a bad example but it's the closest one to what I am trying to get over: My children are up set, I go to them and sit with them and touch their arm, or hug them or hold their hand. For that moment in time I am soothing them with my presence and energy. But it is my choice. They are not leeching off me. To me that is how the DL are. They will sooth if need be but it is their choice, it is NEVER for anyone to just take their energy.

Again the children analogy works as energy vampires: child upset has had a fight with his brother, both not listening to me, both demanding my energy and taking from me. I end up eventually solving the fight but in the process end up exhausted and energy drained. Now I'm upset with them both and the atmosphere is not good. But yes the fight is solved.

To me the difference is very very clear. One I have given freely out of love and friendship, the other I have had taken from me.

That is the how I feel about the post regarding taking and breathing in the DL energy.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”