21 Day Bonding Ritual Series

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I have been listening to feed back I have been getting and listening to all of you, especially people who have been having trouble with connecting to their companions. I want to help people with overcoming these blocks and building a good communication foundation. So I rewrote the bonding ritual. This new ritual series is a little different then the others.

This pdf is a 26 page booklet that contains 21 rituals for bonding with and connecting with your demon companion. There are exercises here that are designed to build upon each other to grow your spiritual foundation, there are also rituals designed to give you some ideas of different ways to connect and work with your demon companion.

Please let me know how you like it! Feedback is more then welcome, or if there is anything that doesn't make sense or things you might like more detail on please let me know!

http://satanandsuns.com/blog/wp-content ... evised.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Interestingly enough, me and Mutilation U have been putting off beginning the bonding rite for the past few days--really not sure why, she is the first I did not begin bonding with right away but I guess it was worth it! We decided to start it tonight and now their is something new for us to try lol. Interesting how it worked out. Thank you Akelta we shall do this bonding rite and I will make a post afterwards! ^-^
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thank you Akelta ' I just have to down load it from my Phone :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

This is really an incredible scroll, with 21 days of bonding rituals and 26 pages long. I know how hard you worked on this and it's amazing <3333 Thank you Akelta for all you do for us :hug:

As soon as I get some free time I am going to do some of these for fun and post my results heheheh

@Christian that is so cool!!! Squee! I can't wait to read *-*
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Ok so tonight was our first night! :O :devilclap: I am going to be posting each night in my blog...or perhaps the companion section would be better? Either way, tonight was wonderful! I have concluded that both me and "Mutilation U", or "μ" which I will now refer to her as in post ^-^ seems fitting if you think about it :lol: As well, the first night seems to be a great instructional piece, It also does wonders in creating a set schedule with the demon your going to be bonding with. For example, we have decided to take each ritual day by day--meaning only focusing on the current days bonding and no other days besides the one we are on. As well, we have decided based off the initial over view of each of the days that the best time to set is between 1030 pm and 1100 pm. We agreed it was the best option for a consistent and well focused bonding time ^-^ So, overall the bonding is starting off to a really great start! The previous bonding ritual was really great as well, but this seems to allow to have a set schedule and date. Less time focusing on what to do and more time on just doing something--if that makes sense. Also, of course this all just in my opinion, you may have a completely different one and that is fine as well. I am not trying to ostrasize anyone elses opinions or feelings here, just present my own :hug: You do amazing work Akelta and it is deeply appreciated!

Oh I also just noticed that the gemstones you sent with μ coincide with something. I did not notice until I had her altar set up. There is exactly one gemstone for each letter in her name! lol, not sure if that was planned but it was rather awesome to see lol
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

downloaded, i will be reading this today and printing it out for sure. The timing couldn't be more perfecto.
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Akelta ' Thank you again For posting this 21 Day Bonding Ritual ' I used it Today With My Chaos Crypt Demon U ' things Went Really well with Our Bonding Ritual His Energy is very Powerful and Dark but it felt Great To Feel his energy and Have Our energies connect felt awesome also having Him ' Speak to me about how he Would like to Add some things to this Ritual that We both Will be happy with Since it is a Ritual that We will Both be Doing for 21 Days ' I didn't see any Problems with him Wanted to add his Own Touch to this Ritual and Other Ones '' He Wanted Different Color Candles then, The One's that Was being Used , I Keep every Color Candle but pink in My Ritual Room So He Was happy with How things Worked Out We both Were ' I have made Copy's Of all The Rituals you have Posted Thank Again :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Casanova

This is great, thank you Akelta! I can't wait to try this out
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Cas, it is a great read, I highly recommend.
user1876

Akelta thank you for the Updated Ritual that was sent alone with My Demoness Scroll ' I have Saved to My PC and Will Use this One with my Companions

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”