21 Day Bonding Ritual Series

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Hokage _Sarutobi

Thank you Akelta! Will be doing this.... :devilread: Can I use this 21 Days Bonding Ritual to bond to more than one entity/spirit companion, bonding with them one at a time? Or I must finished first this 21-days ritual with one companion only, then that's the time that I can proceed bonding with another companion? Thanks. :)
“As in most fairy tales, there's a prince and a princess, dragons and some magic, and the feeling it gives you that anything is possible if we could stay this way forever.”
― Crystal Woods, Write like no one is reading

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (French Geologist, Priest, Philosopher and Mystic, 1881-1955)

"... My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny..."

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Hokage _Sarutobi wrote:Thank you Akelta! Will be doing this.... :devilread: Can I use this 21 Days Bonding Ritual to bond to more than one entity/spirit companion, bonding with them one at a time? Or I must finished first this 21-days ritual with one companion only, then that's the time that I can proceed bonding with another companion? Thanks. :)
You can do more than one at a time ^^ either doing the ritual twice in a row, one on one with each, or do the ritual with multiple companions at the same time. One of our other members did it once with one companion, then a second time with the other the same night.

Me, I decided to do two at the same time (they said they were ok with it) and it's a lot of fun that way too :lol:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Hokage _Sarutobi

Eilana wrote:
Hokage _Sarutobi wrote:Thank you Akelta! Will be doing this.... :devilread: Can I use this 21 Days Bonding Ritual to bond to more than one entity/spirit companion, bonding with them one at a time? Or I must finished first this 21-days ritual with one companion only, then that's the time that I can proceed bonding with another companion? Thanks. :)
You can do more than one at a time ^^ either doing the ritual twice in a row, one on one with each, or do the ritual with multiple companions at the same time. One of our other members did it once with one companion, then a second time with the other the same night.

Me, I decided to do two at the same time (they said they were ok with it) and it's a lot of fun that way too :lol:
Thank you so much Eilana! Now I know what to do :ideadevil:
“As in most fairy tales, there's a prince and a princess, dragons and some magic, and the feeling it gives you that anything is possible if we could stay this way forever.”
― Crystal Woods, Write like no one is reading

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (French Geologist, Priest, Philosopher and Mystic, 1881-1955)

"... My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny..."

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta . I Have been Doing the 21 day bonding with all of my companions one by one now ' its been a lot of Fun reconnecting to my companions though this Ritual and connecting to My new Companions also . they are enjoying it just as much my energy feels more connected to their energies after doing the bonding ritual with

Them adding different things they enjoy having in the ritual some of my Companions ' I Will work with at night are early in the morning because my kids are not Up yet so it gives me Some One on one Time with my Demons to really work with them because ' once my kids are up its really over them until they Go to bed at night but thank you again for Offering Such an amazing Ritual that will help you . Contact to your Companions are much deeper levels then with out using this ritual :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user525
Patron Deities: Arawn
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Excuse the necro-thread! I just wanted to pop in and say I'm starting this tonight with my companion and I'm super excited to experience it. I'm debating updating here, but I'll definitely be keeping track in a dedicated journal. Thank you to the curators and posters of these rituals <3
lily_lux

I don't have any demon companions but I love the way these rituals are structured, I'll be trying it out with my current companions and see how things go :devilgrin:
Melektaus

So, I can listen to a certain Demon's Enn, focus on the sigil, and perform the 21 day Demon Bonding exercises. Thank you
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

the bonding exercises are for demonic companions not for the dark lords, i mean you could try if you wish- i'm not sure the response ( and i would think there are other more suitable ways to connect with the dark lords, as they are not personal companions) but it is more suited to companions.
Melektaus

Would focusing on the Demonic Lords Sigil, and listening to their Enns help to establish a connection to their energy.? Is that what the Sigils and Enns are for ?
Melektaus

If one can sense the Demon Lord's enegy, they can do energy breathing and breathe in the Demon Lord's energy into themselves from all sides of their body, while focusing on the sigil and listening to the Enn of the Demon Lord. I am assuming, of course, that the Demon Lord's energy is all around us in their own realm and frequency.

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”