First Demonic Meditation Video - Mammon Enn Chanting

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Really excellent! You might want to start by explaining what is going to happen, and what techniques you are going to use, such as Rife frequencies or binaural beats for background music (which is massively cool right there! Does Mammon actually HAVE a frequency? Could you please ask him?) Explain that you are going to be using an enn, what it is, and when you would use it: like for basking in the energies of Lord Mammon who is A Demon Lord associated with prosperity, Mental Mastery, etc. Anyone who doesn't need to know can skip forward, after all. I think it would be more effective to have Mammon's sigil fading in and out with the words of the enn repeated. I LOVE the opening art, and it is great like it is. These are merely suggestions. <3 to you and to Lord Mammon! He is gonna be getting a LOT of mail from this! XD

As nice as this sounds for her to offer all this information, I do not think it is necessary. For a person to even click on this video and start reciting Lord Mammon's enn, I believe they should already have the knowledge of what and enn is and who Lord Mammon is and what he may assist you with. It is important for one to read and learn about this path before they start meditating and chanting a DL's enn. If one stumbles upon this video by accident and they actually summon Lord Mammon and they do not have knowledge of this path, chances are their third eye is closed and they will not even feel him there. Another outcome could be they become intrigued and start researching, learning and join this path.

I say this out of a place of respect and this is just my personal opinion. I do not wish to offend.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Furrybunny

thank you Akelta!!! <3 I love your videos and look forward to your next one.
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions

I personally are a little bit anxious to work with Mammon.
Like Akelta mention in one of her thread before, when you working with Mammon get ready for your " ultimate destruction".
He will destroy your old life, so you can receive the new.
And I`m not ready for that right now.

From Akeltas video on youtube, do you see the recommended videos on the rightside?

"The Demons of Mammon - Rising Up Out of the Pit of Poverty"

"4 Breaking the spirit of mammon"

"SERIOUS PRAYER TO DESTROY MAMMON! CAST OUT DEMONS AT THE ROOT!"

"How to Defeat Mammon"

This hypocritical Christian Motherfuckers!

"Demons are Bad!"
"Mammon is Bad!"
"Money is Bad!"

But after their roasting against Lord Mammon, they say " now we will pass the collection plate.

I personally hate Christians from the deep of my heart.
:devilgrin:
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thank you Akelta . again for this awesome Video after talking with Lord Mammon on Yesterday He has agreed to Work with me on Something's ' You are Right in Say that Lord Mammon, Chooses who He's going to Work with after our little Talk Yesterday He asked me to Get back in Touch with him witch ' I Did Last night Thank you :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Star wrote:This video was really nice. It had a relaxing flow to it and your chanting was easy to get immersed in and follow. The background sound I felt was very fitting and added to the calming aspect of this mediation too. Reminded me of ocean waves actually. The golden imagery was also a great way to influence one's mindset and get them thinking on and resonating with Mammon's energies.

The length of this video was also a good amount as I felt it wasn't too long but certainly not too short. Long enough for the enn to get stuck in the listener's head and for them to continue the meditation long after the video has ended. :)

I can't wait for the other meditations! :devilgrin:
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am excited about these to, and I am excited to get the next one going. I am going to do Lucifers Enn Next ^_^.
Casanova wrote:Really nice to hear your voice again, this is a great idea Akelta and something many people will benefit from. Lord Mammon is one I have worked closely with and have a great deal of admiration and respect for. Wonderful job!
Thank you so much! I am so happy to hear you loved the meditation!
Icecold wrote:You have such a relaxing voice, Akelta. This is a great idea, I look forward to all the other meditation videos. As Hellcat said, I also think it would be a good idea to briefly explain about enns before you start.

I feel so silly using my voice when not talking to (living) people (or cats), so I usually end up whispering. Is that OK, or should I work on being able to speak out loud?
Thank you so much! I think I am going to do a separate video explaining the enn and then link the Enn meditations to that video. I will try to get that video up soon. LOL I still get nervous being in front of the camera but I think I am getting more comfortable with it.

Whispering is ok as you are listening to me vibrate and say them, vibrating the enn along with me will send the energies rippling through your body so working up to that would help.

I think I am going to do a separate video explaining the enns and just link them to each other.
Furrybunny wrote:thank you Akelta!!! <3 I love your videos and look forward to your next one.

You are very welcome!

@Shinma, I hope to get more Mammon videos up so that they can overtake all the bad ones of him. It is going to be interesting how this channel grows I am really excited about it!

@ Velle, you are very welcome again! I am glad that you have had such incredible and positive experiences with the meditation!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions

Akelta wrote: @Shinma, I hope to get more Mammon videos up so that they can overtake all the bad ones of him. It is going to be interesting how this channel grows I am really excited about it!
Because of your posts and your videos about the great King, the whole promotion for him, I hope Mammon is prepared for the requests he will receiving. :lol:
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Youtube discussion on Mammon

Bump
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
ImpQueen
Patron Deities: closed
Your favourite Demon?: Belial/Ipos/Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 35

bump
"Be nice, for the moment you stop people will not believe the nice anymore. So be Nice until you can't be nice anymore, then destroy them."

“You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs."
No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble.
Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" - Patton Oswalt
eLuceo

Youtube Discussion on Mammon
Beyond the fourth wall.
Yrtys
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Youtube Discussion on Mammon

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”