First Demonic Meditation Video - Mammon Enn Chanting

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Alongside the informational videos we want to release on youtube we also have decided to do some meditation videos, there will be guided meditations, demonic meditations, spiritual journey meditations, spirit communication meditations, astral projection meditations, and a lot more!

This is the first one and it is my first time doing a meditation video so please let me know what you think and how it goes!

Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I love this Akelta thank you so much for doing this :devillove: I tried it out and after a few minutes of chanting I felt the shift in my energy, I am looking forward to more! Mammon is wonderful ^-^
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I think this is a great idea!!! A lot of people can and will benefit from your meditation videos . I constantly go on YouTube for meditation music video and some guided meditations. I am excited and cant wait. ^-^

Also the video sounds nice and relaxing. It is a well done meditation video. :devilgrin:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta thank you for Sharing your first Demonic Video on Lord Mammon's Enn . I Love it not only that but after Chanting Mammon's Enn its Wasn't long before ' I Made Contact with him, He Spoke with me Very Strong energy is Running though me right now thank you :whip:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Eilana wrote:I love this Akelta thank you so much for doing this :devillove: I tried it out and after a few minutes of chanting I felt the shift in my energy, I am looking forward to more! Mammon is wonderful ^-^
You are very welcome Eilana! That is awesome, his energies really are wonderful and incredible!
Nefer wrote:I think this is a great idea!!! A lot of people can and will benefit from your meditation videos . I constantly go on YouTube for meditation music video and some guided meditations. I am excited and cant wait. ^-^

Also the video sounds nice and relaxing. It is a well done meditation video. :devilgrin:
Thank you so much! It is hard sometimes to get the sounds perfect in a house of kids hehe I did this one late at time. If you have any suggestions or things that you have looked for I would be happy to make them ^_^ Ideas are always welcome!
velle wrote:Akelta thank you for Sharing your first Demonic Video on Lord Mammon's Enn . I Love it not only that but after Chanting Mammon's Enn its Wasn't long before ' I Made Contact with him, He Spoke with me Very Strong energy is Running though me right now thank you :whip:
That is awesome Velle! and you are very welcome! I am glad to hear you had such a powerful and positive experience!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User4964
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

This video was really nice. It had a relaxing flow to it and your chanting was easy to get immersed in and follow. The background sound I felt was very fitting and added to the calming aspect of this mediation too. Reminded me of ocean waves actually. The golden imagery was also a great way to influence one's mindset and get them thinking on and resonating with Mammon's energies.

The length of this video was also a good amount as I felt it wasn't too long but certainly not too short. Long enough for the enn to get stuck in the listener's head and for them to continue the meditation long after the video has ended. :)

I can't wait for the other meditations! :devilgrin:
Casanova

Really nice to hear your voice again, this is a great idea Akelta and something many people will benefit from. Lord Mammon is one I have worked closely with and have a great deal of admiration and respect for. Wonderful job!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Really excellent! You might want to start by explaining what is going to happen, and what techniques you are going to use, such as Rife frequencies or binaural beats for background music (which is massively cool right there! Does Mammon actually HAVE a frequency? Could you please ask him?) Explain that you are going to be using an enn, what it is, and when you would use it: like for basking in the energies of Lord Mammon who is A Demon Lord associated with prosperity, Mental Mastery, etc. Anyone who doesn't need to know can skip forward, after all. I think it would be more effective to have Mammon's sigil fading in and out with the words of the enn repeated. I LOVE the opening art, and it is great like it is. These are merely suggestions. <3 to you and to Lord Mammon! He is gonna be getting a LOT of mail from this! XD
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Upsidedown

You have such a relaxing voice, Akelta. This is a great idea, I look forward to all the other meditation videos. As Hellcat said, I also think it would be a good idea to briefly explain about enns before you start.

I feel so silly using my voice when not talking to (living) people (or cats), so I usually end up whispering. Is that OK, or should I work on being able to speak out loud?
A for Adventure.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Maybe a separate video explaining the enns? I hate skipping things at the beginning of videos and this is one I would repeat lol the first time it's nice to have an explanation but not the next 100 :lol: I think there is a lot of information that could be covered too, so an introduction might get long.

I love the idea of the fading sigil!
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”