Demon Enn Chanting : Lord Belial

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Darth Moronius

Whiski wrote:
Darth Moronius wrote:what bad thing happen if we pronunce the word incorectly? :confuseddevil:
Than you go to HELL!
NOICE :devilclap:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Belial's energy is just awesome! He's been everywhere for me lately! :)
It is so awesome, I find him incredibly grounding and empowering. That is cool he has been everywhere for you!
guesswho wrote:Thank you for this series. For me, personally, with my insecurity around pronunciation, this is incredibly helpful. Because random sound bites of pronunciation on the internet from who knows where just isn't the same as someone who has experience working personally with demons. Thank you again! :devilclap:
You are very welcome guesswho, I am glad this helps. When it comes to pronunciation it is not something I worry to much about because I think that it also depends on where a person is from, accepts that they have and what their native language is, so don't worry to much about how they are pronounced. It also depends on your personal work with the demons, sometimes I know I have seen the pronunciation guide and it just has felt so wrong to say it and it actually distracts me from falling into alignment with the Enn, so I say it as I am called to. I actually am working on a video right now on the Demonic Enns and my take on their pronunciation, I hope it will help people.
Cor Serpentis wrote:Thank you so much for this Akelta. I just rebuilt my altar to Lord Belial intending to make Him a more daily welcome.
I agree with Guesswho; listening to your pronunciation was reassuring.
Incredibly clear sound -- wow!! thank you; it's so much cleaner :devilclap:
You are very welcome Cor, That is wonderful and he is such an amazing Dark Lord to connect with and work with. I am glad it is clearer, I am really happy with the new Mic, it is amazing in how it picks up sounds. Thank you again!
Marosey wrote:These are supreme. You take the guess work out of them. On one video, I realized. I was pronouncing the words incorrectly.
You are very welcome Marosey, when it comes to pronouncing there might be a reason that you are called to say them a specific way. It is feels natural for you to say it the way that you were saying it I would go with it and see where it takes you. It might be that demons way of aligning you with specific work that they want to do with you. I know that there are different ways to approach them and sometimes they will guide us to approach them a specific way so that they can guide us in a way that will be of most benefit to us.
Calin wrote:Oh nice! I wasn't aware you were doing these, thanks!
You are very welcome Calin ^_^
Darth Moronius wrote:what bad thing happen if we pronunce the word incorectly? :confuseddevil:
I don't think anything happens, I think that it all naturally very based on where people are from and accents that they have.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
powerisknowledge

thank you for this
Calin

I am not working with Belial at the moment but I did sit and meditate to the loop and I absolutely felt his energy coming through. And I have to say it felt amazing. Thank you again Akelta for posting these up. Very much looking forward to getting to know him this year.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

powerisknowledge wrote:thank you for this
You are very welcome!
Calin wrote:I am not working with Belial at the moment but I did sit and meditate to the loop and I absolutely felt his energy coming through. And I have to say it felt amazing. Thank you again Akelta for posting these up. Very much looking forward to getting to know him this year.
That is so awesome, what an incredible experience, thank you for sharing it here and you are very welcome! I am really enjoying doing these Enn chanting videos, they are a lot of fun!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Pwnie

thank you so much for this; I know I needed to start connecting with Lord Belials energy. This is a great start for me.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Pwnie wrote:thank you so much for this; I know I needed to start connecting with Lord Belials energy. This is a great start for me.
You are very welcome! I hope it helps you with connecting with him!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Akelta they used you chant in this video without credit.

https://youtu.be/we127vIdIOs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Whiski wrote:Akelta they used you chant in this video without credit.

Well shit they did..... this is actually kinda amusing. I am thinking of the best way to reply to this. I might message him later and ask him to credit me. If not I will go leave a comment on the video.

Yeah, I have no issues them using the videos but I need to be credited for it. That goes for everyone too, you can use the videos just give some link love and all is good!

This also might explain all the new subscribers I have gotten in the last 24 hours.. so Thanks Koetting for the free publicity, for those who recognized this and brought it to my attention I appreciate it <3
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Akelta wrote:
Whiski wrote:Akelta they used you chant in this video without credit.

Well shit they did..... this is actually kinda amusing. I am thinking of the best way to reply to this. I might message him later and ask him to credit me. If not I will go leave a comment on the video.

Yeah, I have no issues them using the videos but I need to be credited for it. That goes for everyone too, you can use the videos just give some link love and all is good!

This also might explain all the new subscribers I have gotten in the last 24 hours.. so Thanks Koetting for the free publicity, for those who recognized this and brought it to my attention I appreciate it <3
I`m glag I could help. At least they can do is give you credit for it.
And nice you get some new subscribers :devilbanana:
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”