Demonic Enn Chanting : Lord Lucifer

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

The next in our Enn chanting video series.  Here are 108 repetitions of Lord Lucifer’s Enn.  

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer

The best way to listen to this meditation is through headphones in a relaxed position.  You can lay down and close your eyes, or you can gaze at the sigil on the screen.

This is meant to be a relaxing meditation to help you connect with the energies of Lucifer through his enn.  

This sigil is our Coven's Personal sigil that we use when connecting with Lord Lucifer, I hope you guys enjoy! ^_^

https://youtu.be/w_li1qIRM8Q

Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Marosey

Yes it’s here. Thanks Akelta, I will do some tonight.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

Marosey wrote:Yes it’s here. Thanks Akelta, I will do some tonight.
You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy ^_^
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Pwnie

first thank you very much; per chance are y'all making one for Lord Lucifuge Rofocale?
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Any chance on making an MP3 that could be downloaded? I would love to have this to listen to when I am busy and can't have YouTube open
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I am really loving the sigils! Thanks so much for this.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

My Siamese cat who usually prefers to sleep then to take interest in what I'm doing decided to be a curious cat and keeps circling the space while playing Lord lucifer's enn chanting. lol I think it likes lord lucifer :wink:

On a side note, I just want to share that while doing the session, I'm getting impressions to be more positive in our daily word choice internally especially as it helps us to build our confidence and to feel more empowered. And this applies to swear words we use at times. Which I think it wouldn't hurt to change them internally to build up our inner feelings. Lol. Some of the dialogues we use internally should be really kinder and more gracious to ourselves.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Pwnie wrote:first thank you very much; per chance are y'all making one for Lord Lucifuge Rofocale?
You are very welcome and yep, most definitely, he is actually close to the top of the list.
Red6joker wrote:Any chance on making an MP3 that could be downloaded? I would love to have this to listen to when I am busy and can't have YouTube open
That is a good idea, I will looking into seeing if I can put them on iTunes or other media where they can be downloaded. Thank you for the suggestion!
Satan's Hellcat wrote:I am really loving the sigils! Thanks so much for this.
You are very welcome SH! I am glad you are loving them ^_^
Passemoon wrote:My Siamese cat who usually prefers to sleep then to take interest in what I'm doing decided to be a curious cat and keeps circling the space while playing Lord lucifer's enn chanting. lol I think it likes lord lucifer :wink:

On a side note, I just want to share that while doing the session, I'm getting impressions to be more positive in our daily word choice internally especially as it helps us to build our confidence and to feel more empowered. And this applies to swear words we use at times. Which I think it wouldn't hurt to change them internally to build up our inner feelings. Lol. Some of the dialogues we use internally should be really kinder and more gracious to ourselves.
Oh that is so cute ^_^ Kitty who loves Lucifer. That is awesome. I am glad you are feeling more confident and empowered after this session. I so agree about the internal dialogue being kinder and gentler to ourselves.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Heidi

This is so relaxing that -for a moment there- I was certain Lucifer would come only to find me snoring and drooling.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Heidi wrote:This is so relaxing that -for a moment there- I was certain Lucifer would come only to find me snoring and drooling.
LOL!!!!! I am glad you enjoyed it!! ^_^
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”