Demonic Enn Chanting : Lord Asmodeus

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

The next in our Enn chanting video series.  Here are 108 repetitions of Lord Asmodeus’s Enn.  

Ayer avage Aloren Asmodeus aken

The best way to listen to this meditation is through headphones in a relaxed position.  You can lay down and close your eyes, or you can gaze at the sigil on the screen.

Thank you so much, everyone!

https://youtu.be/LcVYDGQxkfA

Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Squeee! XD Asmodeus.....what an amazing and powerful Demon Lord!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Squeee! XD Asmodeus.....what an amazing and powerful Demon Lord!
He's great. I absolutely adore working with him ^_^
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

I found this to be really helpful for reaching out to him. The first time I had used this and reached out to him one of my fears was addressed. There were two reasons why I always hated going to the dentist and would be rather terrified of when the time for me to go comes. Pain and money. The other things are mostly cosmetic and not really related to the dentist (example broken teeth)

I’ve got tons of filling and are one of the unfortunate individuals who numbing stuff just doesn’t work very well on. I had eight fillings done at once as a kid(I wanna say I was either 8 or 9), numbing stuff didn’t work so I had to sit through the pain. The whole thing left me traumatized and with a pain fear. I was afraid of going through that sort of pain again.

After he closed down our small town had like no nearby dentists for like 10 years. Ofc once we got another one since I hadn’t been in awhile I had issues. Still ran into the issue with the numbing medicine but their stuff seems to work on me most of the time. There are a few where it didn’t fully work but it did at least help somewhat. I never had an extremely painful experience with them but due to what I went through as a kid I was always afraid of that pain.

Anyway while speaking with Lord Asmodeus I brought up my dental fears. They were addressed that day. My dentist hires hygienists to do the cleanings. I had the most painful dental cleaning I ever had in my life. She was new, right out of dental school. She kept getting my gums, it was a nightmare.

I left out of there shocked and in pain. Never had a painful dental cleaning like that before. I don’t know it was even possible to expire me that level of pain in a cleaning. That sort of experience changed me.I saw just how painful a dental cleaning could get and I got through it just fine. I realized that I can handle pain a lot better than I thought I could. Not only do I not lay awake at night afraid of going to have my dental cleanings done anymore. I had always wanted piercings but was too much of a coward due to the fear of pain. Not long after this I actually went and got one. The pain was nothing to me.

I’ve gotten a couple more since then. I don’t even flinch, even the piercers are impressed at how well I do when I have them done. I’ve been planning on my first tattoo, which is something I’ve always wanted but due to that pain fear I always had I never got one. I’m not afraid to do things because of pain. I needed to go through this painful dental cleaning to get to this point.

I’m grateful for the experience, I have piercings I always wanted now. I also wanna make clear she didn’t do any permanent damage or anything like that. It was just painful and the pain went away after a few days.

Just wanted to share one of the experiences I had from reaching out to him.

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”