Delighfully Dark Discussions

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Hello my loves! I have a simple question to ask :devillove:

What topics would you like covered in a Delightfully Dark Discussion?
If you're not familiar with what I am talking about, Akelta has an ongoing series on her youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM93hUPDLfg

She picks a topic to talk about with whoever she's with (Eilana has been in them as well!) and it's kind of podcast style video. Theyre super informative and helps you get inside their minds a bit more and a better idea on who they are as a person.

So I repeat! What topics have not been covered yet on her channel that you'd like to be discussed?
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Mellowsloth29
Patron Deities: Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: Still deciding
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Their experiences with certain species and other religion based beings.
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Their experiences dealing with Christians, Catholics, Atheists, skeptics, etc.
Experiences with an Incubus, Succubus.
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Darth Moronius

inner spritual realm
outer spirital realm
which realm when summon with solomon goetia, with connoly demonolatry, with other methode
user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Mellowsloth29 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:59 am

That's what I'm looking for too!

To clarify my understanding: Our existence in our universe is a reality. This reality is one of many realities and beings from those realities have or still do interact in a number of ways with our own reality. For example: Demons, angels, demi-gods, sludge beings... etc.

Mainstream beliefs from a Judeo-Christian standpoint is that beings from previous cultures were non-sense or "demonic". This belief is applied to the beings of most other eastern, tribal, or pre Christian religions. Science has a similar view point by just simply labeling everything outside of our physical universe as "non-sense" or imaginary. Interestingly enough, however, science does recognize the mathematical possibility of multiple universes existing.

Given the above and using Hinduism as an example, Vedic texts indicated the demi-gods of Hinduism lived in other realms. These realms are often described as other planetary realms. This segmentation seems to be very similar to the various demonic realms that are referenced in the work of SNS.

So to boil my question down after the preamble:

Have you experienced or obtained understanding of other godly or demonic realms: Eg. Norse Gods, Hindu Gods, Angelic Realms, Egyptian Gods... etc.

The options that seem possible are:

A) Some or all never or don't exist
B) They exist and are indeed separate realms that people of certain civilizations managed to "access" and those began to worship its beings.
C) They exist but are actually the same realm which was interpreted differently by different civilizations.
D) They didn't exist independently or our reality - the idea that the realities were created from human belief.

For B, C, or even D - what interactions or experiences have you had with those beings?
HurricanesGirl20
Patron Deities: Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Machaloth, Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Experience with uninvited spirits.
Mellowsloth29
Patron Deities: Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: Still deciding
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Peace888 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:29 pm
Mellowsloth29 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:59 am

That's what I'm looking for too!

To clarify my understanding: Our existence in our universe is a reality. This reality is one of many realities and beings from those realities have or still do interact in a number of ways with our own reality. For example: Demons, angels, demi-gods, sludge beings... etc.

Mainstream beliefs from a Judeo-Christian standpoint is that beings from previous cultures were non-sense or "demonic". This belief is applied to the beings of most other eastern, tribal, or pre Christian religions. Science has a similar view point by just simply labeling everything outside of our physical universe as "non-sense" or imaginary. Interestingly enough, however, science does recognize the mathematical possibility of multiple universes existing.

Given the above and using Hinduism as an example, Vedic texts indicated the demi-gods of Hinduism lived in other realms. These realms are often described as other planetary realms. This segmentation seems to be very similar to the various demonic realms that are referenced in the work of SNS.

So to boil my question down after the preamble:

Have you experienced or obtained understanding of other godly or demonic realms: Eg. Norse Gods, Hindu Gods, Angelic Realms, Egyptian Gods... etc.

The options that seem possible are:

A) Some or all never or don't exist
B) They exist and are indeed separate realms that people of certain civilizations managed to "access" and those began to worship its beings.
C) They exist but are actually the same realm which was interpreted differently by different civilizations.
D) They didn't exist independently or our reality - the idea that the realities were created from human belief.

For B, C, or even D - what interactions or experiences have you had with those beings?
That's a good question
Yekarah

Blood magick, Sex magick...
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Yekarah

Coming out of the 'broom closet'? If you already have, what has it been like? For anyone else you know who has done this, what has life been like since then for them? What struggles did they have then? What struggles and challenges do they have now socially ( any confrontations?, etc.) ?
Does it get better for them?
Should you ever come out at all, or does it depend on the situation?
What happens if you got caught practicing black magick? How did one handle the situation?

Yekarah

Living with other people who are not practicing black magick? How to deal with it, tips and suggestions on handling the situation.

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”