Akelta's Story

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Hello hello everyone! Last weeks Delightfully Dark Discussion was talking about my story, this week is Akelta's!

Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I love the dark discussions. I'll have to watch this one as soon as possible. Thanks for posting.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
Dragona
Patron Deities: Hecate

Such a wonderful story and share. It's incredible to hear a person's story and how they have moved along their path and have been so fulfilled in their life with just being open to those beings (whom ever they may be) that can offer support and guidance and friendship along the way.
Whimsy

I enjoyed listening to this interview so thank you for sharing it with us Akelta! I feel that we can learn a lot by listening to other people's journeys and it opens the gateways to new possibilities. I know I felt motivated :scareddevil: :ghost:
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

This was actually the first S&S video I listened to. I found it after watching a reading being given by Velca on You Tube. I was still ranting to the ghost in one of my children's bedroom and then it was the next to play. Honestly it has changed my outlook for the better and got me to finally acknowledge my demons.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”