Blooming Festival Event!

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Septaria Grove Presents
Welcome to the Blooming Festival!
This special event is taking place from April 13th to the 27th. This is for the reason that not only are the Cherry Blossoms blooming, but the Apple Blossoms are following soon after. With the spring season upon us, we celebrate the beautiful days ahead with nature, ourselves, and those around us. This event is about a blossoming adventure and one that will help release you into a beautiful bloom.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
ysabeau

WELCOME TO THE GROVE'S BLOOMING FESTIVAL!

This special event is taking place from April 13th to the 27th. This is for the reason that not only are the Cherry Blossoms blooming, but the Apple Blossoms are following soon after. With the spring season upon us, we celebrate the beautiful days ahead with nature, ourselves, and those around us. This event is about a blossoming adventure and one that will help release you into a beautiful bloom.
Read more for the entire schedule of events!! Please note that most of the events and games will be taking place on the discord!
Click here to join! Those joining in starting April 9th and during the event get an automatic raffle entry!

APRIL 9 - SPECIAL REVERSE ADOPTION

April 13th is the special day where Washington DC holds it’s annual Cherry Blossom Festival. This is the kickoff for the event, where I will be doing conjures during the event to bring in the most beautiful energies. There will be a total of 7 entities that are looking for companions, who will choose the person that they feel the most drawn to. All of these entities are special event entities, which the information for these will be released on April 13th after the festival. International will be a body binding or the option for a long distance binding of a vessel of their choosing

CLICK HERE FOR THE LISTING

APRIL 13

Today is the day of not only the conjuring, but of the fun and merriment. As a celebration, a one day coupon will be available for all Readings. So if you’ve been wanting that Companion Portrait or the Astral Form Reading, this is your chance for a 30% coupon! Pictures will be uploaded to the server for your enjoyment as well.

APRIL 14

I will be finishing the bindings for these entities and preparing for their shipping. They have been pre-vetted for the purpose that they can join you with part of the event. I will be working on this most of the day, though I may hop on for surprise little trivia games, keep an eye out for the fun games, because they can win you prizes!

RAFFLE POT OPENS

Green Ticket = 1 Entry
Golden Ticket = 5 Entries

GRAND PRIZE

(1) Choice of Conjure for Event, Shop, or Future Event
(1) 75% Coupon for Choice of Reading

1ST PLACE
(1) 50% Coupon Choice of Conjure for Event, Shop, Future Event
(1) FREE Choice of Reading

2ND PLACE
(1) 25% Coupon Choice of Conjure for Event, Shop, or Future Event
(1) 50% Coupon off Reading

All Raffle Entries will be posted by Ysabeau in the #raffle-pot where I will then make drawings from there. This will be to keep track of who has earned tickets

APRIL 15 - MEDITATION 1

Welcome to the Festivus! This is the first of a whole round of meditations. These will be with companions or you can do them on your own. Although, these are geared for those that have companions that they wish to bond with or do more activities with. This meditation will be posted on Septaria’s Youtube Channel, posted on the day that it will be available for listening. RAFFLE: Post your experience in the #show-and-tell section and a random winner will be chosen for the raffle!

APRIL 16 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Today is Ysabeau’s birthday!! So for this event, there will be fun mini games and trivia, to drawing and chatter! You will have the chance to win raffle tickets and maybe even a surprise here and there.

APRIL 17 - MEDITATION 2

Day of Companionship Not quite a date day, but it can be for those who desire it. This day is about bonding and happiness to being with your companions! Take them with you on a fun journey. This meditation will be posted on Septaria’s Youtube Channel, posted on the day that it will be available for listening. RAFFLE: Post your experience in the #show-and-tell section and a random winner will be chosen for the raffle!

APRIL 19 - MEDITATION 3

Lighting the Lanterns Doing this solo or with a companion, it is a beautiful day of relaxation. You start with a massage and begin the ritual preparation for lighting the lanterns! This meditation will be posted on Septaria’s Youtube Channel, posted on the day that it will be available for listening. RAFFLE: Post your experience in the #show-and-tell section and a random winner will be chosen for the raffle!

APRIL 20 to 21 - FESTIVAL CONTESTS

For the next two days, you will be able to enter in anything arts-y or creative. It can be poems to drawings, to anything, so long as it is festival related. This will be also interspaced with the occasional surprise trivia or fun thing. RAFFLE: In the #show-and-tell, you have the chance to win a Random ticket and the Golden Ticket. For the Random ticket, submitting a piece will give you an automatic ticket. If it gets upvoted the most (each type of art will get a chance at getting a golden ticket) by the server, you will win a golden ticket.

SCAVENGER HUNT BEGINS

Across Septaria’s Website, you will be able to go on a scavenger hunt for the blossoms. Each blossom will give you a clue to the next one. Those who continue onwards will get better prizes as they go. This will be available until the final day of the event.

APRIL 22 - MEDITATION 4

Welcome to the Dojo Since this is Cherry Blossom themed, it will take a different take on the growth of spring. This is the first set in three that will be working on growing yourself Mind, Body, and Spirit. A chosen companion (or multiple if done a few times), will work with you on this day to teach you something of their magic and their history, whichever they wish to teach you. This meditation will be posted on Septaria’s Youtube Channel, posted on the day that it will be available for listening. RAFFLE: Post your experience (doesn’t have to be detailed) in the #show-and-tell section and a random winner will be chosen for the raffle!

APRIL 24 - MEDITATION 5

Training Day This is the second day of working, although you get to star with a beautiful performance of dancing swords. Afterwards, you will be working with your companion on physically implementing the lesson that they taught you. This meditation will be posted on Septaria’s Youtube Channel, posted on the day that it will be available for listening. RAFFLE: Post your experience in the #show-and-tell section and a random winner will be chosen for the raffle!

APRIL 26 - MEDITATION 6

Ritual of the Blossoms The final mediation, you will be doing a beautiful ritual that will allow you to receive a message from your companion. This ritual will also release your beautiful self to growth during this new spring. This is a release ritual, allowing your outer shell of the bud to fall down to reveal your beautiful blossoming self. This meditation will be posted on Septaria’s Youtube Channel, posted on the day that it will be available for listening.

RAFFLE DRAWINGS

The prize winners will be drawn on this day, as the final day is to celebrate the closing of the festival.

APRIL 27 - FINAL DAY

This is the final day for the event! This will be the release of new permanent conjures for the site at a discounted price. It will be available until the end of April. HAPPY SPRING!!
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
ysabeau

SPECIAL EVENT CONJURE!

During the Spring, when the blossoms bloom and the plants grow green, the Iwijno (Ee-wee-no) come out. They are commonly seen as a Hummingbird Dragon, these creatures are beautiful just as they are fast. Elegance knows no bounds when they bring the blossoms to bloom. Their energy is delightful as they help to bring out the inner beauty and elegance of their companions.The Iwijno are a part of the Blooming Festival, one of the exclusive event races.

Read more on the listing!

SPECIAL EVENT OFFER

Due to their special circumstances, each Iwijno is attached to a special pendant, which will double as a portal to an astral space created just for that Iwijno. Inside this astral space, which you will receive a sigil to connect to it as well, it will be a natural living space that your Iwijno can use during the winter and fall, or if you wish to spend time with them on the astral. It can be accessed through astral travel (mental) or astral projection/obe. The size of the realm will be approximately two acres of land and plants, with custom features that your companion desires. I will work with your future companion to build each space tailored just for them and their needs, which will increase the conjure time for your companion.

Deposits and Payment Plans are now available

CHECK THEIR LISTING HERE

Mizu-Taki
Patron Deities: Father Asmodeus
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Azazel, Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Sounds interesting, though why does all the cool stuff happen when I’m not allowed on discord because I need to mature? Just like how I find out about an event and by the time I get to it it’s over. I hope everyone has fun with this though. Tootles!
I didn’t do it, it was Rai

Hail Father Asmodeus, Great Prince of Lust
Mizu-Taki

Also did you draw the above picture for that listing? Cause it’s really good

ysabeau

Hey Mizu, so this is my personal shop and server, not an SnS one.
Although I do work with people who are not 18,but someone 18 and over much be the purchaser.

As for the picture, all of the drawings on the site of entities are ones that I have drawn. I prefer to have images that are mine to use.
Mizu-Taki

ysabeau wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:56 pm
Hey Mizu, so this is my personal shop and server, not an SnS one.
Although I do work with people who are not 18,but someone 18 and over much be the purchaser.

As for the picture, all of the drawings on the site of entities are ones that I have drawn. I prefer to have images that are mine to use.
you are an amazing artist

ysabeau

Thank you so much! I love to draw and I'm glad that I've started offering commissions for companions and Astral forms. Gives me many opportunities to get my drawing skills up again.
ysabeau

A Blooming Festival Event Special

DRUNKEN FAIRIES

A raunchy and raucous bunch

The drunken fairies are special for the Blooming Event, in that they are here until the end of the month. This bunch cause mayhem and drunken parties every moment that they can. There are six different types: Champagne, Chardonnay, Muscat, Pinot, Merlot, and Malbec. Each type of fairie oversees the vineyard of these particular grapes. All of them have different personalities, with the white grapes being more sassy and mouthy, while the reds are more of dry humor that is not afraid of being blunt. The white and the rad grapes enjoy bickering with one another and holding drinking contests.

These fairies bring happiness and joy into their companion’s life. This can be through laughter or even bringing confidence. The Drunken Fairies are all about letting loose and releasing oneself to the pleasures of drinking and debauchery, whether with wine or with sexual endeavors. If there is a party, they are most likely there.

You can check out their listing here!

Return to “Septaria Grove”