Prebounds!

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Septaria Grove
PREBOUNDS

Introducing the beautiful and lovely prebounds that we have to offer. This thread is dedicated to just these amazing entities. They all have their unique energy and personalities. Please note that older profiles may have found their companions. If this is so, I would be glad to work with you on a custom of the same race, should you feel called. Some of the entities like to have visits, others are open to working with anyone, or some even know who they wish to work with. Come check out their profiles and show them some love and support.

If there are any questions or you would like to schedule a visit, you are more than welcome to contact me at
ysabeau@septariagrove.com

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
ysabeau

Rare Iwijno - "Vern"

Vern is an incredible Iwijno that is very unique, even to his kind. He carries the bloodline of a crystal dragon, which means that he also has the ability to work with crystals in addition to flowers. Most Iwijno resonates with flowers and have innate aura gifts that help evoke aspects of their companions. Vern has this, but he resonates with crystals in addition to flowers, giving him a much more powerful working aura. Vern works with tourmalines and other protective stones such as obsidian and onyx.

You can check his profile out here!

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
ysabeau

Plant Demon Hybrid - "Freesia"

Plant demons are a very interesting race, as there are two types. There is demonic energy that seeps within plants on the Earth plane that then gives the plant sentience that turns into an entity over time. The second is a demon that resides on the demonic realms, overseeing plants of certain types. This particular entity comes from the demonic planes, where she was born. Freesia is a plant demon that takes on the different forms of plants, though the appearance is withered and blackened. She goes by the name of Freesia as that is the main form she takes.

Freesia is quite unique in that she is not wholly a plant demon. She has a mother that is a plant demon, while her father is an imp and hobgoblin hybrid. Her personality is a very crafty and tricky one. She loves to weave her word and actions with trickery. Freesia has a way with causing mayhem in the places around her. Her impish nature comes through very strongly in that she loves to play pranks and tricks on people or have fun. On the other side, she can have a very gruff disposition due to her goblin side as well. With her having a few different backgrounds, Freesia is able to take the form of plants and the plant demon (see picture), but also an imp and a hobgoblin form.

You can check her profile out here!

ysabeau

Drunken Trio - Ria, Sera, and Chell

The Drunken Trio as they call themselves. These three are a riot to have around. Usually where one goes, so do the other two. They have been around for quite some time, causing mayhem and fun within the household. They love for their companion to indulge in merriment and wine, and wine and merriment. These three love to bicker and “roast” each other about who is the better guardian over their type of grapes as well as wines. The three each represent Champagne, Chardonnay, and Merlot.

You can check their profile out here!

laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

I don't want to clog up your store thread, but these vessels are amazing Ysabeau. Do you make them?
ysabeau

laalbieglna wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:12 pm
I don't want to clog up your store thread, but these vessels are amazing Ysabeau. Do you make them?
Heya Laal! I don't, sadly. I used to make the vessels by hand but time gets away and materials for it too can be expensive. Some pieces would take me 5-6hours to wrap or make per one. I find my vessels all over the place, usually antique stores or metashops.
ysabeau

Azkri [Abyssal Seer] - Sari

Sari is a very beautiful, yet stern Azkri. She has been the main Azkri around and teaching me their magic and how they operate. Sari likes to be the observer most of the time, following the patterns of the worlds. In times when she is working with divination, she becomes quite the teacher. Sari is not afraid to look at your own Shadow and point out where it needs work. There are many times when she will be a guiding hand with your own work in your personal and professional life. She loves those who choose divination or readings daily or are seeking to make that their form of communication.

Sari is very private, but she is willing to work with her companion on a closer bond. Sari looks very much like the picture, as she is the one that it is based on. Although, she has a beautiful light blue color and accents of pink and light green. She also wears a lot of unique necklaces and jewelry, mostly stones and pearls that are from within the Abyss. Each holds it’s own power and amplifies her innate talents. She uses them for scrying at times.

Read more on her profile!

ysabeau

Mistress of Creation and Destruction, Void Dragon "Ferra"

Introducing the strikingly beautiful and powerful Ferra. She is a dragon that was born within the depths of the Void. She is a Mistress of Creation and Destruction. Ferra has been around for the past five years, her desire for a companion has not waned. There are many things that she wishes to teach, but she is curious about the development of the human race. We are fleeting and our lives are short, this fascinates her in how we live it to the fullest. Unlike other races that live for hundreds and thousands to millions of years, humans are very fragile in that manner.

Ferra is a Mistress of Creation, she came from within the Voidal pit. In her appearance, the scales are pitch black and almost unable to be seen. They shift and bubble when she turns as if her form is not quite solid. Her wings are massive and can carry her very far through Realms, Dimension, and Universes. She shifts her form based upon the perspective of the viewer, as it is what they perceive as a dragon. Her Origin form is much harder to spot and conceptualize, as it is not something our mind usually can perceive. This is why she chooses to use a draconic form, as well as her energy, resonates on a draconic level.

Read More on her Profile!

ysabeau

IN CELEBRATION OF THE JUNE EVENT

DIVINE LEO ZODIAC: ZURA THE PACK LION

Zura is a handsome and strong Leo, his fur and coat the color of the morning sunrise. Golden and streaked with oranges that shine within the light. His eyes are a bright purple color and his marking on his head is the classic Divine Leo sign. Unlike some of the others of his kind, Zura does have adornments. This shows that he is accomplished in his area of work and has been gifted with them. Currently, he has a black and golden chest piece that protects him. Zura also has the same armor on the tops of his paws, each having a small solar stone embedded. To earn this, he protected the children when the others had been sectioned off and ambushed. None of the children died and those who threated them were taken down. He is not unfamiliar with the protection along with the caregiving. Like the Divine Lionesses, he is incredibly protective over those he oversees.

He is a Pack Lion, usually overseeing the Caretaker group. His specialty is with his aura and what his energy evokes in those he works with. His innate skills lie in evoking the personality traits of Confidence, Nurturing, and Manifestation. Although he is incredible with working with Charisma, as his personality is very bold and bright. He can make a joke or sooth a room within minutes.

Zura oversees that Caretaker Pack, which means that he is excellent in working with children and those who have very sensitive empathy skills. He works with the Inner Self and bringing out the best within. Zura is very likely to work with his companion within his domain, in their realm. This would allow for the solar magics to help with learning and bringing out their Inner personalities.

CHECK OUT THE REST OF HIS PROFILE HERE

Return to “Septaria Grove”