Across the Realms: News and Updates

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

ACROSS THE REALMS

Welcome to the Divine Solar Solstice Event!
Septaria Grove is please and thrilled to take part in this amazing event. There will be Talkshows, Voice Chat Discussion, meditations and prebounds!

Check back here for frequent updates!!

June 22nd:

Due to tech issues, there will be a delay with the release of meditation one. The discord chatand prebounds are still being release throughout the day.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
ysabeau

DIVINE INFUSIONS ARE HERE

Want to bring the beautiful energies of the Divine Zodiac into your life? Check out the Infusions, each one having a very special energy and a purpose.

Limited Stock!

Check it out here and get yours before they are gone!
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
ysabeau

Join us **ALL DAY TOMORROW/TUESDAY** for the *Special Edition: Talkshow Tuesday*! You will be able to talk to *any* of the event races and any prebound in the shop, including the ones that will be making an appearance. Come join us on the Grove Discord, as there may also be live talking in the Voice Chat!
ysabeau

Divine Zodiac Oil Blend

Introducing for a limited time, this summer only, oil blends custom attuned to the Divine Zodiac. Three races are being featured in this event: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius. Each has its own beautiful and seductive oils that align with their divine energies. This listing is for (1) dram of oil that you can use as a perfume or anointing oil for candles.

~One-of-a-Kind~
Divine Infusion Box

Introducing this incredible event offering, limited to one special person. With this event, many energies are being introduced to the Grove and this listing is very special. The Divine Zodiac’s are working together in this beautiful Infusion to bring you a special tool.

Check them out here!!

Return to “Septaria Grove”