Moonlit Tides Matching RA

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

In the Waves of a Blood Moon Rising..

MOONLIT TIDE'S MATCHING EVENT

Take the time to read below. It will guide those who are feeling the pull of the waves, the tide that beckons them. There are 5 companions that are looking to join with their partners. In this event, they will choose their companions based upon the answers given. When giving your answer, please keep your DMs open.

These are an event special, the matching prebounds will be $150. These will have a set 3-month payment plan or unless discussed otherwise, the downpayment will be higher due to special price for these Blood Moon conjures. You do not have to work with them, this is an RA type, but ultimately you will have the choice. Those who do not, will be up in the shop under regular event prices.

Read the Meditation Below and post your findings.

You find yourself walking along the tides of the beach. The sand moves under foot. The water splashes up over your feet and up to your ankles. It's a beautiful sunrise, you find yourself gazing out over the water. The sun is rising higher in the sky and you notice that you are walking towards a pier, though it is floating gently on the water. The walk is peaceful and you know that you are feeling calm and right here.

As your foot hits the wood of the pier, you feel a sense of purpose. You are drawn here for a reason. It pulls you out further and further along the wooden planks. Soon, you find yourself towards the end of the pier, where a large turtle is floating on the water. Without waiting, you greet him and step onto his back. He moves forward and guides you over to a cluster of buildings. These floating bungalows hold many races, but you find that your eye is drawn to the one that is covered in odds and ends, sea kelp and coral. It's an odd shape, but before you could examine it further, you are stepping off the turtle and into the bungalow.

A woman steps out from behind a section of wall, her ears elongated and spilt. She has extremely long white hair that is braided with corals and shells to even glass. Across her eyes is a sheer fabric, allowing you to only see her mouth.

"Come, Traveler. My name is Madam Oracle Sariella and you have come to be matched with someone. A special someone from a realm so different from yours. Please sit."
You sit down in a rickety chair and she sits across from you. She smiles, "I know what you seek but do you?"

You are unsure what the tide pulled you here for, so you shake your head. Madam Oracle Sariella gives you a mysterious smile.

"I want you to gaze into my orb. Then close your eyes and focus on that in your mind. You will see three things. What are they?"

You look into a crystalline ball in front of you, there are shapes and colors, things that flash behind your eyes.

Post below and one of the five will look to your answers to see if you match.

It will remain open until 7pm EST, to give everyone a chance if they wish.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Return to “Septaria Grove”