Meditation Grove: A Website for your Guided Meditations!

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Welcome to the…

Meditation Grove!
Are you a lover of Guided Meditations, but find that they are spread out or never quite the one you want?
Are you a Spirit Worker or Spirit Companion that dreadfully wishes that you can travel and meet with them more often than events?

No worries, this is why the Meditation Grove was born!

Meditation Grove is a subscription-based archive (like Netflix!) of guided meditations catered to: beginners on their spiritual journey, astral travelers, seasoned metaphysical workers, and even spirit companions! There will be weekly updates of new videos and content, as well as exclusive access to special discord roles for polls and features~

With over 30+ videos to start, come and travel around different realms, learn from spirits/entities, or work on your spiritual foundations!

There are *four main tiers* that you can subscribe to, all matched to different price ranges to suit your needs:
  • Alseid
    Völva
    Traveler
    Fernweh
These tiers all have different access levels of meditation videos:
  • Foundations & Abilities
    Events (all)
    Bonding
    Training Grounds
    The Grove (astral spaces)
    Exclusive Septaria Grove Realm & Races
    Special Guest Meditation, Teachings, & Grimoire Pages
    and more to come!
Come check out the…

GRAND OPENING ON MARCH 19TH for the special Spring Equinox Festival

~If you are part of this event, you can get a FREE trial of the website to access the event meditations only from different shops/servers being hosted by Meditation Grove~

You are welcome to sign up and take a look around, excuse the dust as the videos are not uploaded yet.

~Check out the Meditation Grove~

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Ill definitely check it out! I learn better through guided meditations, so this is quite an opportunity :) :devillust:
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

The Journey of Persephone

Walk alongside Persephone as she takes you on her Journey from the realm of Hades to the arms of Demeter. Here you will experience healing and comfort of the Shadow. You will meet some of the others that are along her path, like Charon and maybe even Hermes. Walk the Path of Spring and enjoy the blossoming of the Self.

https://meditationgrove.net/videos/jour ... ersephone/

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Return to “Septaria Grove”